PDA

View Full Version : Anti-hack sistem

CorpseRocks
25th April 2005, 10:21 AM
Well it isn't really not to get your account hacked, but to be more sure that your e-mail remains the same. I thought at Hotmail and their system of getting your password back.

I think that a good idea would be this: If you want to change your e-mail you should be asked a question like: Favourite Team, Mother's Name or something so that your e-mail won't be so easily hacked and to be sure that you can see the attack logs and see who hacked you.

Corpse.

NoKtUrNaL
25th April 2005, 10:41 AM
That has been suggested, also an idea to make you verify that it is your emailbefore you change it (they send a message to your first email, you click the link and it'll bring up the change email page)
so the hacker would have to be in your email address to verify it before he/she changes it to their own
but admins didn't do it..
and havn't added it yet

master_prince
25th April 2005, 12:40 PM
yea true but do some of you guys also get the koc changed pass verification in your email and it doesn't have your new pass in it? well why bother sending me my new pass if you don't even tell me what it is? :S "hope admins could change that soon"..
uname: master_prince
email:
pass:

Jaded_Ravager
25th April 2005, 01:26 PM
yea true but do some of you guys also get the koc changed pass verification in your email and it doesn't have your new pass in it? well why bother sending me my new pass if you don't even tell me what it is? :S "hope admins could change that soon"..
uname: master_prince
email:
pass:

yeah i've gotten that too, no email, no pass; i just always thought i was a typo or somethin

CON_Aldebaran
25th April 2005, 04:46 PM
i do hope the y do something about the hacks, i know several good players that have left KoC because their accounts have been hacked, or at least a better systemto return hacked accounts to their legal owners and not only to the top ranked players, because the game is mde not only by the top 100 players but all the 128,922 players registered so far