PDA

View Full Version : Friendly War?

NoKtUrNaL
25th April 2005, 07:36 AM
Hi, the clan i am in is lead by Dark-Lord-Knight
we are a small chain in comparison to others but are extremely eager to start playing this game properly (this is still a war game isn't it?)
Anyway we are wondering if there are others out there who are playing this for fun rather then rank
possibly we could have a chat about a possible friendly war between the two clans

By this i mean
-No real reason to go to war other then the fact both sides agree
-Can end once a side gives up
-Just plain friendly, no "your alliance sucks we are kicking your ass" kind of messages just a good time for both sides :)
-Specified members who wish not to be involved can be excluded

At first we wanted to play like a conquer kind of game, the side who loses goes under the head account of the victors but we realise very few people would agree to this

Lately our members have become bored with the sign in and buy something then log off style of gameplay which we are essentially being forced to play

Post a reply if you are either the leader/co-leader of an alliance that may be interested in having a chat with us
We realise many "alliances" are in chains such as PR/SC yet still claim to be independent and well we are not stupid enough to take on any major alliance as of yet so it would have to be the alliance memebrs ONLY, you cannot request help from someone in one of these big alliances as it would make things unfair
mainly looking for a chain similar to ours so we can have some fun and im sure others are out there :)

Sorry to mods/admins if this is in the wrong place, just move it accordingly if so

Cornholio
25th April 2005, 08:09 AM
mmm sounds interesting, might think it over ^^

pure_evil1
25th April 2005, 08:16 AM
I would be up for that and I am sure I know a few others that would be. How many of your friends would like to take part

MFnBonsai
25th April 2005, 08:35 AM
Im sure BSS would be up for a friendly war.

BSS sabb, so only SA weapons would be available.

Ofcourse it depends on what kind of friendly war you are after, how many will be involved, how long you want this friendly war to last, and what will constitue winning ;)

Obviously you said first side to give up, but in a sabb war it could last forever with both sides never losing any weapons due to the fact if you sabb you dont attack without selling weapons first.....

So basically you would have to specify what friendly war you wish for others to partake in.. add a few more details to confirm what you want and ill let you know.

NoKtUrNaL
25th April 2005, 08:43 AM
Hmm MFn i am sorry but i've heard alot about ur chain and....No thanks :)
I do not believe anyone in our chain would like to be sabbed without the ability to do damage in return :p

evil1, essentially everyone under Dark-Lord-Knight would be participating
there may be a few who are extra cautious but im pretty sure most would be all for it since ....we are bored!!!

EDIT,
Cornholio, you are a KoC veteran no? it would be an honor to go to war with you however....knowing so many people and having a high position in RF would mean you are most likely exceptionally high ranked..? I have seen your stats on the FiT forums but i still dont knwo your KoC name heh

t0msky
25th April 2005, 08:50 AM
well im in the same alliance as pure-evil we are also a part of hua, it may sound a lot but we are only a similar size to you guys and i dont see anything wrong with having some fun :) , if your interested post me on koc and ill sort a list of names who want to join in , i like the fact its for fun as im sick of sabbing ppl who then whine about being sabbed, even though they think its ok to try and farm you

MFnBonsai
25th April 2005, 08:56 AM
Ok np, you offered a friendly war, we would have kept it friendly.

Basically it could have been a sabb war where you would have only lost SA weapons, but it looks like you want to partake in a war that will ultimately cost those involved both SA and DA weapons and loss of soldiers...

BSS wont be involved in the war at your request......

Hope both sides involved will post all losses to each side so everyone can see how friendly this war will be...

Good Luck to all parties involved....

PS... t0msky and purevil ill be sitting this one out :(

NoKtUrNaL
25th April 2005, 09:02 AM
Hmm t0m, what is HUA i dont see you in the same chain as pure-evil? also your chain leads further up to a place out of our league, would they be joining in?
I dont know about having some random assortment of names from different chains to go to war with
i was trying to avoid different chains here and there being the targets
rather stick to the "head account and below" kinda thing...seeing as that is what we would be doin and it saves time telling our members who to give attention to

Also your commanders name makes me think you have or are part of a sab chain....we dont like to go to war with those we cannot damage its just not fun :)

hehe thanks Bonsai
a SA only war would of been nicer but it still would ruin our chances to use our turns (im nearing 3,000 :S)
hmm you seem to know pure-evil and t0msky...let me guess :p your all sabbers? Damn eh looks like sabbers are the only ones willing to fight
why wont the DA wh0res just stop playing silly buggers?! buying can only be fun for so long until you kinda want to be attacked so you have someone to retaliate on...

pure_evil1
25th April 2005, 09:10 AM
Hmm t0m, what is HUA i dont see you in the same chain as pure-evil? also your chain leads further up to a place out of our league, would they be joining in?
I dont know about having some random assortment of names from different chains to go to war with
i was trying to avoid different chains here and there being the targets
rather stick to the "head account and below" kinda thing...seeing as that is what we would be doin and it saves time telling our members who to give attention to

Also your commanders name makes me think you have or are part of a sab chain....we dont like to go to war with those we cannot damage its just not fun :)

hehe thanks Bonsai
a SA only war would of been nicer but it still would ruin our chances to use our turns (im nearing 3,000 :S)
hmm you seem to know pure-evil and t0msky...let me guess :p your all sabbers? Damn eh looks like sabbers are the only ones willing to fight
why wont the DA wh0res just stop playing silly buggers?! buying can only be fun for so long until you kinda want to be attacked so you have someone to retaliate on...
So you are looking at someone to goto war with but they cant be too highly ranked and they cant be sabbers??? And yes we do all know each other :laughing:

MFnBonsai
25th April 2005, 09:11 AM
hehe thanks Bonsai

Thats why you have to specify a bit more what type of war you would like.... people see friendly war and most immediately you will see sabbers posting willing to take you up on it. Ofcourse there are sabbers out there that keep DA, i even had 8 elven cloaks but they didnt last long hehe.

Maybe you should set out the conditions you and your chain would like so others can see if they match the criteria you are after, saves a lot of thanks but no thanks posts...

Elite_Member_of_Chaos
25th April 2005, 09:13 AM
Hua is Hardcore Uproar Alliance and most of the members are intersted in sabbing :brucelee: , ill let t0msky talk about it with you but i know that Hua would be really interested in this war thing, there always having wars :icon_laug

NoKtUrNaL
25th April 2005, 09:17 AM
Okay let me verify then, sorry i should of earlier but i thought it was kind of common knowledge that no-one wants to be sabbed without the ability to repay the damage....sabbers not only buy only SA but their Spy and Sentry is much higher in comparison

If you look at the members under Dark-Lord-Knight then you can kind of assume who we wanna go to war with, someone similar to us
i dont mean we dont wanna go to war with high ranks
but if your chain leads up to someone ranked in the 100s or 50s then of course we would have no chance

Sabbing is 100% fine for a war but only sabs? thats just dull in my eyes

We want a force ranked similar to our ranks who wont go crying to PR /SC or their high commander if they lose
friendly=we dont hate one another

wars can get nasty, expecially if the other side has an unfair advantage (sabbers or majorly out-ranking us)

EDIT, thx elite :p kinda guessed that eh...

t0msky
25th April 2005, 09:17 AM
lol umm ya we are a sab chain and umm a scary one at that, hi bss hows it going m8, so basically ur after a war where ppl just smash their heads against each others da, better count us out of thaat then as although most of our membrs have in excess of 100 million da, all members have in excess of 70 ca which they use a lot, i hope you find your war with whoever then bro and keep us posted on how it goes, and ya i can see your point about sabbing as i looked through ur chain and theres nobody with any sentry to stop any member of even my lil chain, so best of luck guys

NoKtUrNaL
25th April 2005, 09:21 AM
Thx t0msky :) atleast there are some who are interested in wars

Perhaps our sides are a bit too diff to go to war, we dont mind to sab but yeah attacking would be the fun part
seeing how much you can crush a DA with co-ordinated attacks etc..

Maybe if the chain we go to war with wants to include a sab chain you can join in for us ;)
haha anyway yeah good luck with your wars too
there should be a "Post your War" Section on GUA, give people an indication on how strong a chain is from lookin at their previous wars etc..

pure_evil1
25th April 2005, 09:22 AM
Okay let me verify then, sorry i should of earlier but i thought it was kind of common knowledge that no-one wants to be sabbed without the ability to repay the damage....sabbers not only buy only SA but their Spy and Sentry is much higher in comparison

If you look at the members under Dark-Lord-Knight then you can kind of assume who we wanna go to war with, someone similar to us
i dont mean we dont wanna go to war with high ranks
but if your chain leads up to someone ranked in the 100s or 50s then of course we would have no chance

Sabbing is 100% fine for a war but only sabs? thats just dull in my eyes

We want a force ranked similar to our ranks who wont go crying to PR /SC or their high commander if they lose
friendly=we dont hate one another

wars can get nasty, expecially if the other side has an unfair advantage (sabbers or majorly out-ranking us)

EDIT, thx elite :p kinda guessed that eh...
Generaly sabbers do have da to stop their spies dying;)
I hope you find the war you are looking for mate. You never know we could even wage war on someone together(6)

Cornholio
25th April 2005, 09:55 AM
EDIT,
Cornholio, you are a KoC veteran no? it would be an honor to go to war with you however....knowing so many people and having a high position in RF would mean you are most likely exceptionally high ranked..? I have seen your stats on the FiT forums but i still dont knwo your KoC name heh
mmm 289, not that exceptional, look in my banner for my koc name and dont worry would only be my chain playing if we join in :)

NoKtUrNaL
25th April 2005, 11:02 AM
Hmm your chain consists of those under you?
TheChosenKing 94,665 Humans 132
The_StepFather 289,314 Dwarves 4,788
The1Shadow 1,887 Elves 58,136

If you mean yourself and TheChosenKing is the chain then perhaps :)

under The_StepFather is Wrath of god :p but from what i've been told Chosen and RF are seperate (allied and in chain but still diff yes?) either way that chain is much too big for us eh

Anyway your rank aint that much of a prob, for a while i thought itw as top 50 :p we've had a member or two in the 200s
Well i shall talk with the others and see what they think

I'm all for it :)

Cornholio
25th April 2005, 11:24 AM
Hmm your chain consists of those under you?
TheChosenKing 94,665 Humans 132
The_StepFather 289,314 Dwarves 4,788
The1Shadow 1,887 Elves 58,136

If you mean yourself and TheChosenKing is the chain then perhaps :)

under The_StepFather is Wrath of god :p but from what i've been told Chosen and RF are seperate (allied and in chain but still diff yes?) either way that chain is much too big for us eh

Anyway your rank aint that much of a prob, for a while i thought itw as top 50 :p we've had a member or two in the 200s
Well i shall talk with the others and see what they think

I'm all for it :)
me and chosenking, and yes what you heard is true. btw whats your ingame name :thegrey1:

t0msky
25th April 2005, 11:25 AM
Maybe if the chain we go to war with wants to include a sab chain you can join in for us
haha anyway yeah good luck with your wars too

im not sure how many people playing koc who know us would be happy with that suggestion as we are quie probably the best sabbers in the game, lol if anyone thinks differently ill sab ya soo shh :P
on a serious note though, we probably are the best sabbers in the game :)

go ask jak

Covert Mission Report
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 11 of J-A-K's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter J-A-K's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

:bash-lol:

NoKtUrNaL
25th April 2005, 12:09 PM
haha ykno you can get 12 at a time ;)
It was a joke about joining in hence the "haha" i have respect for sab chains but alot of the time they are better off on their own :) to avoid people bitchin haha

Cornholio, game name is same as here :p but i think you know that already hehe

28 minutes ago ChosenLord Recon 1 0

TheSILENTASSASSIN
25th April 2005, 12:12 PM
I am part of the LOTR alliance and we are very interested in joining your friendly war

Cornholio
25th April 2005, 12:13 PM
haha ykno you can get 12 at a time ;)
It was a joke about joining in hence the "haha" i have respect for sab chains but alot of the time they are better off on their own :) to avoid people bitchin haha

Cornholio, game name is same as here :p but i think you know that already hehe

28 minutes ago ChosenLord Recon 1 0
yea didn't take long to put it together :p so hows this friday 12 pm gmt for a commencement and first to ask for mercy loses, no bars held.

t0msky
25th April 2005, 12:14 PM
lol jaks ranked 30 m8 and id be impressed with anyone getting 12 off him also 12 isnt the maximum but thats another conversation

NoKtUrNaL
25th April 2005, 12:19 PM
woah woah slow down
we are eager but not suicidal :p
Firstly i have to discuss this with others and then we should probably have a decent convo figuring out this n that
if ya want ill PM you my email addy and when the others are around we can figure out when (this weekend will probably work....where do you live though?)
Good to see you wanna rush into this but we'll havta do some recons on you n your crew too ;) find out what we up against

t0m-
Never said it was max ;) never said it wasnt impressive :)
but with the random sab factor anyone with a decent spy rating can get one in regardless of the targets sentry if your persistant enuf hehe
*thumbs up to the particular sabber* ya should be goin for LS though ahaha

Have spoken with Cornholio over MSN, a mod can close this
but i was wondering...
after the war may this thread be wiped and then re-opened? otherwise i will probably make another one so whatevers easiest

Cornholio
27th April 2005, 11:39 AM
looks like we got rejected so someone else can take out place, guess we better go to our usual places for loving this weekend ^^;;

NoKtUrNaL
27th April 2005, 01:05 PM
Yeah the chosen are a bit too prepared for war already :p

Anyway this can be closed eh... :)

Almighty-Sephiroth
27th April 2005, 01:36 PM
well if yall are still up for war, WK might join in on it, we are a small neutral chain, best ranked player is 985, hes deep in our chain, our chain is kinda psread out lol, but go to KoC and Find GRiEViER, hes chain head, cloud on GUA he ranked about 2k im about 3k, your call

NoKtUrNaL
27th April 2005, 02:12 PM
Hmm, no offense but i am not sure if it would be fair
please understand i am not asking for a war just against myself and my chain
its the Dark-Lord-Knight (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2752105) clan
All 4 officers + chain under DLK is who would be participating
but as i said this thread should be closed, we're much too big (army size wise) for a war at the moment i was just too eager to start playin properly :)

TheSILENTASSASSIN
would your commander be LOTRWalker
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2132427 ??
If not is it L0rD_of_tHe_RiNGs
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=1397016 ??

As i stated above we're not quite ready but we can still consider it later on if ya like?

Ice^Princess
27th April 2005, 07:24 PM
oh i hate a friendly war

one of our allies last age decided to war with us coz they were bored

and they figured it was friendly......

*rolls eyes*

just mass sabbed us w/out warning.....

needless to say, they got their butts kicked by us and our other allies too...

suckazzzzzz

Almighty-Sephiroth
27th April 2005, 08:27 PM
haha i saw your chain, we have a few sabbers, still though we could mass yall, but your call, it would be a lil unfair, though i could put a group of people near your rank to fight, but they wouldnt be all in one chain, finding a alliance to fight ranks in the 400s is a hard task though

NoKtUrNaL
27th April 2005, 11:29 PM
indeed, thats why we're sticking to people who appear in our logs too much
however a mod still aint closed this :p tsk tsk what do we pay them for ?!...