PDA

View Full Version : FearlessForce

katt
24th April 2005, 06:23 PM
Alliance Name: FearlessForce

allaince has split, I thought of the name, so i'm taking the name with me.

moderator, please close this thread.
The moderator contact for this thread is Zap

Ginella
1st May 2005, 12:30 PM
I haven't been with FearlessForce a long time but they are the best time I ever had playing KOC. With chats, someone is always available to help. They watch out for the little guys as they grow stronger, not just bigger... tho BIG is good ;)

FearlessForce and Everybody there :yourock:
Ginella

d_d_m_p_s
2nd May 2005, 05:08 AM
I have been with FearlessForce this whole age, since day 1...
I havent regret it 1 day, my account got hacked and deleted and got no answer from KoC admins, so I made a new one, you wouldnt believe how much help ive received...

Everyone in FearlessForce is real nice and helpful...

Daniel

Hansscherff
2nd May 2005, 05:42 PM
I have been with FearlessForce this whole age, since day 1...
I havent regret it 1 day, my account got hacked and deleted and got no answer from KoC admins, so I made a new one, you wouldnt believe how much help ive received...

Everyone in FearlessForce is real nice and helpful...

Daniel

I've been there asswell since day 1, it is fun starting out with 10-15 really active members and some more who check in once in a while. At this moment we can pose a serious threat to anyone having problems with us. We have grown as a strong force and its a long time ago i've been having this much fun in KoC :icon7:

Check us out when you have the time!

Hans

Lord_Seregon
4th May 2005, 07:07 PM
FearlessForce is a great place to play KOC, no matter your rank or experience there is always fun to be had and a place for you here. With our great leaders and members FearlessForce is the most fun you will have even if it has been ages since you started playing. In my 3 ages of play, no alliance has been nicer, responsive or done more help to me and the rest of our members. Join our chain and see what we are all about. FUN :D

XancheZ
7th May 2005, 06:24 PM
there is no better place to be than FearlessForce ^^ lots of experienced players to help you in anything you want, great aiding if you get in trouble :P and active ppl in the chat almost all day :D
its really fun in here, everyone who wants to have fun playing koc, should pay us a visit :P

sinisterkills
8th May 2005, 03:36 PM
Great playrs ^-^

If they ever go neutral I'll maybe join in :)

<3 at their experience

katt
8th May 2005, 04:05 PM
/me superhugzz sinister
:thumbsup: so cool such a great "enemy" will say such nice stuff about us
<3 to your experience too

Anyway, our group keeps growing and we are having fun, our policy of all equals is working, the people here are just the best

:band:

CPH
8th May 2005, 08:13 PM
And apart from that we are one of the most active groups in KoC ;) In sabbing, finding farms and having fun.

CPH

Lord_Seregon
12th May 2005, 05:16 PM
We broke the 100 member count on our forum....:D

As we have grown our members have seen the benifits of rank improvement all while we battle together as a group. If you have lost that fun feeling in your KoC game, maybe it is time you come join FearlessForce and we can help you get the fun back while playing and chatting together day or night.

Come grow with us and find your new friends today in FearlessForce. :D :D

DRGN
12th May 2005, 05:29 PM
^See, even our enemies like us. :p

Fearless Force is indeed an incredible alliance that I am proud to be a member of. Every alliance member treats other with the utmost respect, and are ready to help others under any circumstances. In Fearless Force, your requests for help will not go unheard. This is a powerful and extremely trustworthy alliance. Being a part of Fearless Force has made my KoC experience more enjoyable than I ever though possible.

XaVi
12th May 2005, 05:29 PM
Hello to all!!

I am satisfied today I broke the top rank #1000, I want to give them thanks to all those who have helped me and have showed me ;)

FearlessForce is a magnificent family formed by people agreeable and ready to help in everything possible, Im very happy to be here !!!

Regards to all!!

doomsday_
18th May 2005, 04:15 PM
i wouldn't want to any where else...this is the best bunch i have ever been with...

even though i have not been able to be as active as i would like due to personal problems, i am still treated like one of the family...i get in there and help as often as i possibly can

doomsday_DL aka DarkL0rd

Mighty_SC
21st May 2005, 03:07 AM
i haven't been in fearlessforce for a long time, i used to be in an other sub clan of SC called the origin. but the commander of my commander left and joined CPH_Kill. it have been much greater to be here in FF than in the origin. i've gained 16 new officers in less than two weeks and learned alot more of the game. learnt how i should make my officers clicking. that was a great thing. if you join us, you will have a great time and learn alot of KoC

MrAgder
22nd May 2005, 12:31 PM
Well, what can I say....except that they suck? ;)

Ermmm, no they don`t
But I don`t wanna brag to much because more may join them then :D
CPH, katt and the others are good people that play the game and they seems to have a lot of fun.
They have my respect.

d_d_m_p_s
22nd May 2005, 01:21 PM
My account in KoC was hacked and deleted, and I didnt get it back.
Without all these guys, itd be impossible, and id probably not be here anymore.

I truly appreciate all help youve given me :)

Daniel

katt
26th May 2005, 12:43 PM
another great enemy posting nice stuff about us :icon_psyc

thanx mrA real cool of you.

Other than that, we're only getting even better our ranks are rising, our tbg's are rising, and we keep having funnnnnnn

:awe: best people here

Rima
4th June 2005, 07:52 AM
Fearlessforce rules, when i joined d_d_p_m_s i was ranked in the 40ks but now i have broke throw the 10k barrier and have dropped down to 7789! fearless have helped me loadz! and i am now passing the knowledge on to my officers, one of which is ranked in the 6k zone! :D frealessforce rules especialy d_d_p_m_s

deathscythe
4th June 2005, 10:17 AM
Fearless Force is well organize chain. Everyone is treated equally no matter what your rank is. What is important here is everybody is having fun.

Hansscherff
8th July 2005, 02:16 PM
A little update on our current situation. We've been growing rapidly and still having a lot of fun, recently we have left Striker Clan, we are no longer a suballiance but we are entirely a clan of our own. We have joined Hyoga's chain to get a friend (Mystique) to keep his top50 rank, next age we will consider our options carefully.

At the beginning of this age we started with 4 top1000 players and right now we have somewhere near 15-20, also have we made a public channel on IRC (server chatchannel.org #fearless-pub ).

Hope to see you all around there sometimes! Everyone is welcome, enemies, friends and neutrals.

atti
8th July 2005, 02:26 PM
A trully FearlessForce and Feared by their enemies to.

True, unique and dedicated people who plays this game like it should be played. I cant be more honored or happier of being in the same chain with this great group of KoC players.

Keep on the good work guys.

Sincerly, ~Hyo