PDA

View Full Version : The Newbie has arrived

13th September 2004, 08:31 PM
:bigannoun LOL well im not a newbie per say, because ive been to about 1 other rpin site so hopefully i dont get to much flaming ^^. I've read all the ruelz so I should be fresh enough for ya. heh well heres some info

Name: Seth
sex:Male
eye coler: dark green
shoe size:LOL just jokeing

Well that pretty much wraps is up well thx for any questions comments about me or my other rpin exp. thx

Touch_of_Death
13th September 2004, 11:45 PM
Hi,

welcome to the forums. You already read the rules, very bad start :tongue:
No just joking. Have fun here.

ArchedEdge
14th September 2004, 01:15 AM
Hey, welcome to GUA. you've read the rules, so keep to them. Don't forget to post and have fun.

iwishiknew
14th September 2004, 04:06 AM
Yea you already read the rules which is good, and you have been to other Rping sites witch is kinda good. Remember that this forum isn't only for Role Playing and there is other stuff besides that.

Also nice name.

Sintaku
14th September 2004, 04:56 AM
Hiya, Welcome to the GUA.

Read the rules, you will like em or not.

Post nicely. And Being good rocks.

14th September 2004, 05:16 PM
Thx for all the feed back really thx you for it, last site I was at no one was ever active V_V . So yea like I said thx ^^

P.S. UMm ArchedEdge where did u get ur arvatar I like it alot. I would like something like it. thx

ShadowGandalf
14th September 2004, 05:43 PM
hey welcome to GUA. Sooner or later you'll get sick of the "newbie" name I'm sure...I see you already discovered some of the better smilies :nixpengui:mistdrago

Squidi
14th September 2004, 05:44 PM
Terrible name, dude. Because now people like me for example are gonna make fun of you and your newbieness.

h4h4h4hhh4h44AH4H, j00 R suCh a n3wb13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

14th September 2004, 07:58 PM
LOl I know but if some of the noobs or newbies make fun of me when I get better at rping or whatever ill do, ILl just be like F8$^ you cause your the real noob/newbie
Any more questions/ insults?

Squidi
14th September 2004, 08:31 PM
Maybe, but your name is proof that you are a "Newbie," it says so in your name. So if I was a newbie and I see you with your name "Newbie" I'd be like, "h4h4h4hhh4h44AH4H, j00 R suCh a n3wb13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 1t s4Ys s0 1n j00r n4M3, H4H4H4AHH4H4HAHhah4hh4!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!! 1111 j00 w3R3 PWN3D bY m3, a n0n-n3wB13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!11"

14th September 2004, 09:00 PM
Ok dude... NOw your just pushin it

*takes out a 160 magum desert eagle*
' now what was that u were saying?"
LOL jking

Krystin
14th September 2004, 10:53 PM
Ok, ok....enough with the spam..../me kicks Squidward...

Hi Newbie, and welcome to GUA/KOC. Hopefully you will enjoy the forums and if you ever decide you get tired of your name dont hesitate to pm smod+ and we can help change it to something you might like more. Have fun in the rp section, it's way kewl.

Jin_the_Legend
15th September 2004, 03:56 AM
Ok, ok....enough with the spam..../me kicks Squidward...

Hi Newbie, and welcome to GUA/KOC. Hopefully you will enjoy the forums and if you ever decide you get tired of your name dont hesitate to pm smod+ and we can help change it to something you might like more. Have fun in the rp section, it's way kewl.

Although Squidward had some good points in his posts, he has no idea what he says half of the time. DO try to ignore him at all costs. I mean he's a squid, need I say more?

Anyways....Newbie (gah you should change your name. Some people will have a ball with that one. Personally I enjoy bagging on the older members.).

Yeah and what Krystin said, let me know if you ever do find the guy named smod+

I found his sister, yep smod- however she was absolutely no help what-so-ever.

Btw- the Rp section is kickass. Divinding into more free form style called Battle Arena (BA for short) and Terrak'Lina which is being redone (T'L). That's for the members wanting a bit more restriction. Well enjoy yourself dude.

15th September 2004, 08:21 PM
I ll try to( jokeing lol I will) And the main part of this post is to see if my noew title will work so happy hunting lol im such a dork ^_V

Perad
16th September 2004, 01:19 AM
What happens when you aren't a newbie any more?

and anyway i believe newbie is spel n00bie

16th September 2004, 10:12 AM
what ever at least learn your garmmer lol what does
i believe newbie is spel n00bie
mean? LOL just read it lol im not trying to flame im just making a suggestion
and I might change my name but only if I get alot of crap about it, and I mean like alotttttttt so Happy hunting ^^

Touch_of_Death
16th September 2004, 10:15 AM
Your name is just fine by me. It is not the name that mathers, but the person behind that name.

bobbitt320
18th September 2004, 10:28 AM
I need help with crating my character profile. Can someone help me.

Touch_of_Death
18th September 2004, 11:46 AM
You should of picked to create a new topic, but what is your probleme? Can I help you with something?

bobbitt320
18th September 2004, 12:11 PM
where do i go to pick up the new topoc

19th September 2004, 07:14 PM
Heres my advice read the fourm rules

p.s and if you cant finde them then no offence then i think your a moron

Memento Mori
19th September 2004, 07:16 PM
Wow, you have twenty posts in your introduction thread! That's more than I ever had!

You should post a guide on how to be so goddamn popular.

23rd September 2004, 10:29 AM
SO guys it looks like this thread is gona be closed soon so im go do some anime or somthing

L8t3r

Oh yea and why cant I change my title?? liek it says jounier member I wana change it i tried in my profile but its not changin plz help

Taurel
24th September 2004, 03:24 PM
why'd u want the name Newbie anyway?

Vulpecula
24th September 2004, 06:00 PM
welcome Newbie, wow....why didnt i do this? I should introduce myself...

24th September 2004, 10:40 PM
Hey taruel If you look up a few posts you'll see some explinations but if you must know
here is the reason: because I knew you would akse me why I named myself Newbie and I would say to you the reason which is:because I knew you would akse me why I named myself Newbie and I would say to you the reason which is:because I knew you would akse me why I named myself Newbie and I would say to you the reason which is:because I knew you would akse me why I named myself Newbie and I would say to you the reason which is:
LOL sry if its a lil to much spam but if a mod / admin feels it was too much they can take away the points or give me a warning lolz

so therez ya reason happy?