PDA

View Full Version : Christian Clan

JimmyOrangeSeed
20th April 2005, 08:54 PM
Is there any christian clans within Kings of Chaos ? Also, is there any christian IRC channels ? Well, if there isn't, I started a channel, and maybe down the road, I can get a clan going. The channel, if you are interested, is #W4C. Would love to see you in there !!

Thanks

Thread moved to Alliance Discussion-johnSTAMOS

Caboose
20th April 2005, 10:25 PM
what is ur account name for KoC or are we not allowed to talk about it? but either way if u can PM about this clan ur doing.

*->Static<-*
21st April 2005, 09:17 AM
There is a Christian clan in KoC as far as I remember. You should ask FollowerofChrist, she started a recruitment thread for it. I don't know if it still runs...

Shadowfox
21st April 2005, 10:06 AM
And euh ... what does the W4C mean?

JimmyOrangeSeed
21st April 2005, 10:35 AM
My game name is JimmyOrangeSeed_PR. W4C stands for Warriors 4 Christ.

Xer0n
21st April 2005, 11:52 AM
if you decide to make it im in :)

HadesTheDarkOne
21st April 2005, 12:54 PM
My game name is JimmyOrangeSeed_PR. W4C stands for Warriors 4 Christ.

Warriors? Your believe has to be peacefull my friend ;)

JimmyOrangeSeed
21st April 2005, 03:54 PM
LOL, peacefull... this game is built around building armies and attacking each other.

Warriors 4 Christ is what the alliance name is going to be. I am shooting for the next age. This age will be for recruiting and setting up.

If anyone would like to join, feel free to PM me.

narut0
21st April 2005, 04:36 PM
Sounds good, when you get members and a forum set up submit your allaince un the round table section, that should get you a few more members :)

Clone
21st April 2005, 05:01 PM
GUA does not allow recruiting threads in any other place besides the round table, even if you are recruiting for co-leaders etc..

Closed.