16th April 2005, 02:35 PM
What about the weather?
We can do something, if it's dark, and bad weather, orcs get 10% more attack

When it's Good weather, elves get 10% more attack

When the weather is rainy humans have 10% more attack

and when it's freezing, dwarves get 10% attack

When it's windy, nobody is better

When it's cloudy, everyone have 10% less defense

Well, i really want SOMEthing changed in koc, a little thing like the weather? :D

Grtz FrOzEn_bAnAnA

Swordmaster
16th April 2005, 03:10 PM
weather...hmmm mabye...i just post something new and then i check back here

Hey man if they pick my tactics idea they might go for ur ideas...

master_prince
10th May 2005, 07:22 AM
lol, I was browsing through the pages and saw this.. what a laugh
people really get the strangest ideas :( it a pretty awefull idea that will just be ignored if even introduced...

narut0
10th May 2005, 07:37 AM
Yea, i don't think its really a great idea. It would just make the game more comlicated for the newer players

xETx
10th May 2005, 08:02 PM
yu gi oh has this lmao not that'd i kno

Propugnator
10th May 2005, 11:54 PM
yu gi oh has this lmao not that'd i kno

You did bring it up...

Anyway, this idea will never get enough support for it to even have a chance to be implemented.

wolvenraider
11th May 2005, 05:43 AM
the idea isn't bad, but it isn't something for koc, it would make the game worser, because there is then so much that needs to be added also, because weather has also other facets.

and when will the weather change? after a turn? during a turn? DO you know how much more things that there should be calculated?

frozen_banana
11th May 2005, 08:18 AM
Yea, I thought about it and I know that this isn't a good idea, so let it rest guys :)

eth
11th May 2005, 10:41 AM
Its a statistical game, for heaven's sake! Why would wind be a problem for an army anyways? Its not like theyre made of feather. This idea definately gets a thumbs down. It is true that something needs improvement in KoC in age 5, but i dont think this is the one. Keep trying.

master_prince
12th May 2005, 09:29 AM
Its a statistical game, for heaven's sake! Why would wind be a problem for an army anyways? Its not like theyre made of feather. This idea definately gets a thumbs down. It is true that something needs improvement in KoC in age 5, but i dont think this is the one. Keep trying.

hahah you soo right man, this is the worst idea ever :p
2 thumbs way down