PDA

View Full Version : yall should make it to were......

bakahiei
13th April 2005, 11:26 AM
we can see who the top most comender is in a chane/family you should make it to were you see your comender and the highest comander :nosebleed

Phyrus
13th April 2005, 11:33 AM
just goto your commander's profile, and click his commander's profile, and his commander's profile etc etc

eth
13th April 2005, 12:14 PM
But Tyrus, though its the only way, it takes time, and lots of it. It consumes MBs and minutes, for which we have to pay. Its not like we are lazy or something, its just that money doesnt grow on trees.

Neomackenzie
13th April 2005, 12:56 PM
Maybe that suggestion might help people not attack clan members who are lower in the chain.. most time, members know who is the commander in a clan but they dont know about the rest... having that option would let us immediatelly see who's clan it might be...

Then again, having another link on the attack page might be confusing

ROCK LOBSTER
13th April 2005, 07:49 PM
It IS a good idea to see all the commanders in top of you...Altho there are some chains that have more than 20 players above them. Then it would be annoying to see all those names.

*shrug*

It'll be better if you saw only the 5 commanders you have..

Phyrus
13th April 2005, 07:56 PM
But Tyrus, though its the only way, it takes time, and lots of it. It consumes MBs and minutes, for which we have to pay. Its not like we are lazy or something, its just that money doesnt grow on trees.

whats it anything to do with money? you play the game for free? or are you talking about ingame-gold? in that case, clicking up the list the way i mentioned takes no more than 2-3 seconds per click...

meleemaster
13th April 2005, 08:05 PM
I think he means money for paying for internet m/b.

I don't think it is that much of an issue though.

loldongs
13th April 2005, 09:32 PM
What you can do is just look out for particular chains tags, like "theirname_LaCN", you can now identify that they are most likely in LaCN chain. Same goes for others like PR, SC, RF, a bunch.

or just organize some into your buddies list. Remeber that certain buddy icons might mean a certain chain or alliance, that type of thing.

eth
13th April 2005, 11:49 PM
Well, how about seeing the top commander alongwith the commander. Only one link more. How hard can that be?