PDA

View Full Version : Fake 'Denny PR Leader' on MSN Messenger

Denny
13th April 2005, 06:44 AM
I'm told that someone has registered an MSN account in the name of denny_prleader@hotmail.com and is using it to try and get info out of other players. Obviously, it's not me. If this person tries to contact you, either ignore them, or if you want to, log the conversation and report them to MSN (abuse@msn.com, abuse@hotmail.com).

Blitz
13th April 2005, 06:49 AM
I'm going to move this to the Great Hall, since this isn't an inter-alliance thread, and so that more people can see it.

ExplosivE
13th April 2005, 06:55 AM
sorry guys i didnt know having an email as denny_prleader@hotma.... was gonna be bad.

Zap
13th April 2005, 07:35 AM
*sigh* all the dirty tricks people use

Neomackenzie
13th April 2005, 08:36 AM
Lol ^^ yesterday there was another dude on #relentless saying there was a guy pretending to be raato lol...

well people like denny or raato obviously wont add any random member like that... most time it is the opposite... people add the leaders.. dunno if i was clear enough -_-

Phyrus
13th April 2005, 09:49 AM
well.. this is new! thnx for the notice denny

Shadowfox
13th April 2005, 10:13 AM
Well I saw even worse idiots trying to do something like that ... :p

It was "admin@kingsofchaos.com (Email not verified)" :p

koca002
13th April 2005, 10:19 AM
yeah ok that's just dumb trying to impersonate people who report them to their isp's. It's not illegal to have addy's that are the same as things that we take them for but it is illegal to start impersonating them though so if he kinda like wants to get his ass whooped by msn, his problem and his idiocy.

Ronaldo_is_the_man
13th April 2005, 02:47 PM
/me am the person the imposteee added ^^

Gosh-
15th April 2005, 07:14 AM
yes sir denny sir :p