PDA

View Full Version : Question

Anubis
12th September 2004, 07:29 PM
Why's this forum category named "Serious Discussion"? There's no "Unserious Discussion", making "Serious" pointless, as it's not needed for distinction. "Discussion" alone would sound okay. Plus then there's the fact that Spam and Chat is a subforum of Serious Discussion...

I'm confused. As confused as both Krystin and I are as to the actions of this :banana: banana. Is he happy? Is he proud? Or is he simply offering all of GUA free samples of banana juice?

iwishiknew
12th September 2004, 07:54 PM
Serious Discussion should stay Serious Discussion unless it is changed to General Chat or something. Helps to make it stand out more.

Also the banana is dancing.

Stephen
12th September 2004, 07:56 PM
Serious Discussion is meant to keep out KoC noobs who (should) realize that they don't have the intelligence to partake in the discussions there.
It is called Serious because most of the forums in there are for serious topics. The only exception being GD and its sub-forums. Religion, Philosophy, Science, Politics, Academiis, these all contain far more "serious" discussions that TV and Movies and Music. Does that make any sense at all?

Besides, anyone who makes a thread in Books about being banned from a KoC chat room completely unaffiliated with GuA needs to be warded off by any means possible.

Squidi
12th September 2004, 08:02 PM
Besides, anyone who makes a thread in Books about being banned from a KoC chat room completely unaffiliated with GuA needs to be warded off by any means possible.

That was funny. So yeah, it is serious discussion because it is not like video games, movies, TVs, BA, Terrak'Lina, KoC, etc.

And IMO the banana is doing the "guy" thing.

Stephen
12th September 2004, 08:07 PM
hahaha, Those are her exact words... How many people did Krystin talk to about that?
She does get around...

And how did I know that you would be posting here right after me? And that Kirby was going to slip in some one liner before I got to post my proper response? By being a GuA psychic of course.

(no need to respond to this by the way)

iwishiknew
12th September 2004, 08:10 PM
It was a three liner. Pwned.

And the "guy thing" involves the banana's hands getting much closer to his central peel section, AKA his groin.

I count 2. Knock off the spam posts, it's not worth the warnings that you will inevitably be receiving.
~SK

Learn to count. Also it was in answer to the banana smiley thing so bleh. ~Kirby~

Nakean
13th September 2004, 08:38 PM
Shut the hell up! Stop thinking so much and just go with the flow.

by the way welceom to Gua, be a good sport and dont break the rules ;)