PDA

View Full Version : Search for Attackers by size of Army

DoubleStar3
12th April 2005, 04:43 PM
I would like to suggest being able to search people by the size of their army or by how much they have in their bank (that your spies will allow you to see).

I don't know for others, but I seem to spend a lot of time trying to find people that I can attack with the size of my army versus the size of other armies. example: search for an army size from 5000 to 10,000.

I also think that if you added this feature to also allow the search by page as well. that way you know where abouts you want to attack without having to sort though everyone that's in there.

I suggest this because I think it would save time for those of us playing the game.

I would also suggest being able to search by how much is in someone's bank with a certain amount. example: search for a range like 10,000 gold to 20,000 gold.

ideas?

Phyrus
12th April 2005, 07:10 PM
this is good, first time ive seen this pass by. good work.

at this time though i dont see how it would promote cheating.

DoubleStar3
12th April 2005, 07:51 PM
Thank you.

The one I think would draw problems is the money idea... for some reason I just have that feeling. It would go with whatever your spies can see (obviously) but for some reason I still have a feeling of doubt about it... maybe because without the army size one, it would pull up everything... including sizes you wouldn't waste your time on. So I guess if you want this one (money search) you'd have to have the other one (size search).

meleemaster
13th April 2005, 12:47 AM
Definately, I thought about this too, and I also think it would be good to search by rank too.

Maybe even an advanced search, like between these ranks/sizes, with at least this much gold kind of thing.

EworTam
13th April 2005, 01:16 AM
I suggest this because I think it would save time for those of us playing the game.
The admins probably want us to be playing as much as possible so I doubt it'll be put in place. Although it'd be a good idea that would be of benefit to many players, I think it would take from the challenge of searching the Battlefield for targets. So I voted no, but not because it'd promote cheating, I just dont like the idea.

rooiiedonder
13th April 2005, 02:48 AM
i miss an option but that don't matter.
than i just don't vote :P

i think for the search by how many men is a great idea but by gold is weak.

the thing is that if you do that its not fun anymore

the searching for men with lots of money is fun so you must something do to get the money

NoKtUrNaL
13th April 2005, 02:56 AM
Searching for army sizes=Hell yeah, great idea but like others i doubt it'll be implemented...would make it so much easier looking for gold for officers though :)
Searching by gold amount=Hmm nah takes the fun out of hunting, rolling through page after page finding targets is how you learn peoples names/places in the game should stay as it is

DoubleStar3
13th April 2005, 07:16 AM
Thank you all for the responses.

As I stated above, I had my doubts about the searching for money idea.

But I don't think searching size would take the fun out of the game but just pull up everyone with a size that you're looking for. Mind you that means anyone at any level unless you can add a certain rank search (good idea melee). So you'd still be hunting for people you can see and can get past.