HeX
12th September 2004, 05:57 PM
Alliance Name:
Legion of Honour

Alliance Member Count(on forums):
110 and climbing :brucelee: <- deleted non-active members :icon9:

Alliance Forum Link:
http://s4.invisionfree.com/Legion_of_Honour

Why you would like to have an alliance thread(give more details than just " to recruit for my alliance "):
To become more independent, stronger, and more helpful to our allys and current members. And ofcourse, get some new members on the forums so that they can help us, and we can help them. We have EVERYTHING that big name alliances offer. Try us!!!

Brief description of your alliance:
We are a very tight, social, active, and dedicated group of people lead by KingKali- and Shibit, that has come very far with help from and for eachother. We hope to go even further with a larger group with your help. We have big plans for Age 4, and if you join us, you will be apart of it aswell.

We are long term ally's with Order of the White Wolf, and are newly offical allys with LordGaldor's Clan.

If you are not sure on joining us and you have the mIRC chat, come in our active channel #Legionofhonour

My chain and fellow allied chains have access to the Relentless clicker that totally blows clickwhore away. Everyone who uses it says that. The only problem is that it needs more members, help make it strong by joining onto the chain and clicking with us. I offer my officers the best treatment i can give them.

Also, We have our very own farm script!!! To gain access go to the the legion of honour IRC chat channel.

~ Approved = Tytrox

killerwoody_1
14th September 2004, 02:38 AM
As one of the members of the Legion of Honour am I proud to tell how successfull the legion is. An active irc community, great allies, great friends throughout the game. THe members of LOH are friendly, active, dedicated and always helpfull.

If your interested, visit our forums or join us in our irc channel, it's always busy there and were always ready to give you help, advise or answer your questions.

killerwoody

duplo_pr
14th September 2004, 09:51 AM
I've know a lot of the members of legion of honour for a long time now and I must say, with them leading this alliance it just has to be damn good.

Paradigm_Shift
14th September 2004, 01:59 PM
This has to be the most active and friendliest alliance i've ever been a part of. Our members do anything and everything we can to help each other. (btw im GCrack in KoC)

r3turn_0f_the_w1tch_k1ng
14th September 2004, 02:58 PM
Legion of honour is a great alliance and would be a great advantage for any KoC player to join, big or small army. We stick together and help each other out, are active on IRC in #legionofhonour and are active on our forums. Official allies with LGC and OWW, we have strong allies and we are strong also. hope to see you all soon at the forums :)

Asrai-
14th September 2004, 05:35 PM
As a member of this alliance, I must say that this is one of the tightest, friendliest alliances around. We all help eachother out, and atleast one of us is always in irc, so theres always someone around to help you, or to just talk to. I absolutely love being a part of this alliance, and I believe that anyone who joins us will too. Hope to see you around the forums!

jandrox
14th September 2004, 06:57 PM
LOH is a really good alliance, well, at leats that's my opininion, i am one of the members and they have helped me in everything, here, we are like a family, we help each other at every time, we always dissucus our problems, questions, or we just talk to meet each other. We are also very strong, with a lot of good rankings officers.

shibit
16th September 2004, 06:56 PM
Whether you are looking for a first alliance to join to get help in the game, or an experience player looking for a great community and to make some friends Legion of Honour will be a great place for you. If you ever need help with something there will always be someone there to help you either on the forums or at our irc channel. come join the community :)

HeX
19th September 2004, 03:33 PM
Yes, LOH has been through a lot of changes since our leader KingKali passed leadership and his account onto myself. I think LOH has come out better than ever.

Like Shibit said, LOH is a great alliance to start off with. We can set you up on Phoenix Wildfire, and if you are in the LOH chain, Clickwhore. If you join the mIRC chat, Any member there will help you look for people to attack for gold.

Asrai-
25th September 2004, 03:45 PM
We now have 3 of our members in the top 60, and there will soon be more! This is the best alliance to be in, because we have friendly, active members, the leaders actually care about everyone (not just themselves like some OTHER alliances you might know of), and we all help eachother out. Come join us!

jandrox
26th September 2004, 04:09 PM
Yeah, that's true, we are like a family, we care about each other

HeX
3rd October 2004, 09:43 PM
Yes, it seems that MTC might be joining our command chain. So if they choose to join (which would be a smart thing to do) The LOH will become close allys with them. Even if they dont, we will proabably ally them anyways. We are always looking for new friends.

Asrai-
11th October 2004, 06:49 PM
We're still looking for new members. As of right now we have 48! oh, and dont forget to vote for our leader HeX HERE (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=3227)!!! Come join us!!!

r3turn_0f_the_w1tch_k1ng
12th October 2004, 10:51 AM
HeX is ahead in that vote, which obviously means that we have the best looking alliance... so join us! and feel beautiful :p

HeX
12th October 2004, 05:53 PM
HeX is ahead in that vote, which obviously means that we have the best looking alliance... so join us! and feel beautiful :p

lol Thank you k1ng. That sounds kind of odd coming from another guy :icon_lol:

LOH has 5 members with-in the top 80! woo-hoo
LOH has broke the 50 member mark! woo-hoo

Happy birthday Asrai! :couple:

Rouge8
12th October 2004, 09:15 PM
I just joined the Legion yesterday, but I already must say they're a great clan. The forums are active, and always a fun place to visit. :)

ShadowGamer
13th October 2004, 03:53 PM
HI

HeX
13th October 2004, 09:44 PM
HeX why did you have to come make that post in our thread?
Listen up good. Like i just posted on your thread again, I didn't like you guys saying that we are friends when we are not. That is false infomation, and I called you on it. YOU are the ones that seem to make a big deal over the merger, because you seem to not know how to tell the difference between a joke and when we are being serious. And i find it quite interesting how you state you want to "drop this again and go separate ways" then you write another paragraph saying more shit. Obviously, since you are the one that started the "war" with us by sabbing me, that you some how feel that you need to have the last word, well... if you post here again, i will show you what sabbing is about. I will not have wannabe LOH members slandering the alliance that KingKali worked very hard to put together, and then turned over to myself and 2 other great KOC players. So hide behind whatever alliance you want to, but know that if you, or another member of that wannabe allaince of yours, ever show up in one of my officers logs, a LOH member's logs or mine... I will not stop till you are all are invalid members of KOC.

I just joined the Legion yesterday, but I already must say they're a great clan. The forums are active, and always a fun place to visit. :)
Thanks Rouge. :biggrin3: We are very glad to have you at the forums, And i know the alliance that we have formed with your squad will prove to benifit both of us before this is all over.

killerwoody_1
14th October 2004, 01:57 PM
Damn hex, couldn't say it better myself!!

HeX
15th October 2004, 09:11 PM
Damn hex, couldn't say it better myself!!
i know woody, you were my inspiration :rr:

killerwoody_1
16th October 2004, 02:59 AM
i know woody, you were my inspiration :rr:

Rawwwwww :saint:

HeX
21st October 2004, 04:59 PM
yay, go news ticker!!!!

Also, it seems that we have a lot more members joining just because they seen this thread. Thats awesome. Everyone that comes to our forums are pretty impressed with the group of people we have at the forums. The people i show the forums to on mIRC are always saying how nice they look. Very organized they are.

If you are looking out for a great starter alliance, or a group of social people that are skilled on KOC as they are talkitive (is that a word???)... JOIN!!!!

Note: Do not get confused. There is another alliance called the "Legion of Honor". They arn't us. They wish they were, but they arn't. They are a crap alliance who wish they were us. I wish they grew some balls and met us on the battlefield, one on one, but they seem to want to hide behind the connections we both have with PR. :whistilin

killerwoody_1
22nd October 2004, 08:40 AM
Yeah, words spread fast. We grow everyday and become stronger and bigger and more active everyday. This is definitly a good alliance, friendly people with honour. We take care of you and make you a better player!

Just visit our forums and join, because this alliance is THE alliance for you!

ShadowGamer
22nd October 2004, 09:30 AM
HI allies

killerwoody_1
22nd October 2004, 12:08 PM
Why, why , why??? Why does THAT person always want to have the last word? Get a life mate!!

boriszima
22nd October 2004, 12:29 PM
i am in the same alliance as killerwoody
he is very nice and strong dedicate member
who is always willing to help you out in need
he loves to sab enemies, because it makes the game better
i can assure you he will offer the same support in this alliance as he offers in mine

HeX
22nd October 2004, 01:49 PM
funny how u always gota have the last word eh hex
This is MY thread. I stopped posting on yours. I bieleve that I can say whatever I want on MY thread. People had come to me with confusion about our two alliances, asking what one i ran. So i posted that to clear it up. But, i do beileve i should keep true to my word as i stated what i would do if you posted here again. For the rest of what you said, you have said before. And it is as much now, as then, Complete Bullshit.

With that in mind, i would like to Welcome The Unseen Force to the Legion Family. For those who don't know, The Unseen Force is a talented group of sabbers from all major alliances (like PR, DES, SC, OPRA And so on)... that have agreed to be our little sab squad. Also, they will not sab our allies anymore. So, thats good news.

Why, why , why??? Why does THAT person always want to have the last word? Get a life mate!!
Hmmm, when he posts here, he is just supporting our thread. Thats why i stopped posting on theres.

i am in the same alliance as killerwoody
he is very nice and strong dedicate member
who is always willing to help you out in need
he loves to sab enemies, because it makes the game better
i can assure you he will offer the same support in this alliance as he offers in mine
Yes, killerwoody is a great guy. He may be Dutch, but i wont hold that againts him. lol. I'm kidding. Elite Reloaded and the Legion of Honour are allies, so boriszima, when you gonna sign up? :)

boriszima
22nd October 2004, 02:29 PM
Yes, killerwoody is a great guy. He may be Dutch, but i wont hold that againts him. lol. I'm kidding. Elite Reloaded and the Legion of Honour are allies, so boriszima, when you gonna sign up? :)

hm thats a good question that deserves an even better answer
where is the link to your site guys ? :)

killerwoody_1
22nd October 2004, 02:33 PM
hm thats a good question that deserves an even better answer
where is the link to your site guys ? :)

Here is again the link to our forums:

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Legion_of_Honour/index.php?act=idx

Ohw and I'm proud to announce that since today we have our very OWN RECRUITER!! Sign up at the forums and find out how to gain access to it!! you will like it!

HeX
22nd October 2004, 10:33 PM
Yes, Nice work on the clicker. The clicker is a lot like Massive Clicks for KOC's clicker. We have a click helper and everything that will do most of the work for you. Come on over, we accept almost any alliance that wants to use it.

By the way, Nice banner woody. I wonder who made that for you ;)

killerwoody_1
23rd October 2004, 03:06 AM
By the way, Nice banner woody. I wonder who made that for you ;)

I love that banner mate, I love it!! it's excellent!!

r3turn_0f_the_w1tch_k1ng
23rd October 2004, 07:08 AM
nice banner woody :) LoH (other one) sucks! LoH (us) Rule!!!! our sab team is very good i hear :)

HeX
23rd October 2004, 09:54 AM
Oh my my my my. Where do i start. Big day for the LOH.

Our forums are now set up for 2 type of people. LOH members (ofcorse) and LOH allys. Since Guests are no longer allowed to post on our forums, we have set it up so that Ally's can join the LOH forums, but not be offical members. Allys will be able to see and post in the Public Forums and since we share warorders with our allys, they may post in the battlefield section on the member only part of the forum. To sign up as an ally, you must first be a part of an allied alliance. (DUH!) And second, fill out a special "join the legion" forum, which is clearly marked on our forums. Also, Alliance Leaders will be given special acess to a hiden thread in which offical decussion is held.

Clicker News:
The LOH clicker is up and running an accepting ALL people from ANY alliance (expect if the LOH or Legion Family Members are having a clan war with them)
You do NOT have to be an ALLY or MEMBER of the LOH to be on the clicker. Hell, you dont even have to sign up to the forums (but its recommended that you do) You only have to follow the clicker rules. Post the required information in "Legion Clicker" thread to be accepted and added.

nice banner woody :) LoH (other one) sucks! LoH (us) Rule!!!! our sab team is very good i hear :)
Way to stay patriotic!

Asrai-
23rd October 2004, 06:21 PM
i agree, nice banner woody...now, how come i dont get a new one? *hint*hint*

but hey, LOH is growing fast, and our clicker is great. so many new people have been added. all of you need to come join! yes, you...the one reading this! no, not you, the one to the left...yes, you! come join!

killerwoody_1
24th October 2004, 01:02 PM
were growing everyday, right now we have 63 members and counting!! also we got a lot of new faces on our clicklist so keep up the good work people!!

sabbat_killer
24th October 2004, 03:12 PM
the LoH clicker rules.
Because its much faster than wildfire and its easy to use.
the best cliker ever and the click list will grow much more!

Meiyo-Honor
24th October 2004, 03:16 PM
I am a Moderator for The Unseen Force (TUF) and we are very excited to be allied with LOH. TUF is a neutral spy/sab alliance and will work very well with this alliance. We are looking forward to building a great relationship with them :)

LOH has a great community and active forums. They have strong players but are very helpful to all.

killerwoody_1
24th October 2004, 04:10 PM
Hey guy's it's good to see you here active aswell, and yes indeed were an active, friendly alliance with quiet a few top ranked players but everybody is very helpfull and always willing to help. Furthermore do we have an active irc channel #legionofhonour where everybody is welcome to pop-in in they like. As said, also our new recruiter is good, fast and growing everyday!!! so join us!! you won't regret it!

I hope to see you soon at the forums!

HeX
24th October 2004, 07:10 PM
I think we have a slogin for our clicker!

"Legion Clicker is faster than Phoenix Wildfire and more reliable than Clickwh0re"

Check it out!!! We take ANY alliances!!!!!!!

killerwoody_1
25th October 2004, 04:39 AM
I think we have a slogin for our clicker!

"Legion Clicker is faster than Phoenix Wildfire and more reliable than Clickwh0re"

Check it out!!! We take ANY alliances!!!!!!!

HeX, your right! our clicker is fasten than Phoenix Wildfire, more reliable than Clickwh0re and growing every day!!! So join us now and check it out HERE (http://s4.invisionfree.com/Legion_of_Honour/index.php?act=idx)

Hope to see you there soon!! you won't regret it!

HeX
25th October 2004, 05:57 PM
69 members!!!!!!!! YEAAAA WOO-HOO!!!!! OH YEA BABY!!!! KICK ASS!!!!

hmmm i wonder why have 69 members excites me so much? ;)

killerwoody_1
26th October 2004, 07:14 AM
69 members!!!!!!!! YEAAAA WOO-HOO!!!!! OH YEA BABY!!!! KICK ASS!!!!

hmmm i wonder why have 69 members excites me so much? ;)

70 right now, but tell me HeX, why does it excite you so much??? :P

HeX
26th October 2004, 08:04 PM
because, its the most members we have ever have before! Duh!!!!

killerwoody_1
27th October 2004, 01:37 PM
Hmmm, i feel something else, but alright, I believe you. Just to inform you all, currently we have 72 members (growing every day) and our Recruiter is increasing every day aswell!! So join us, you won't regret it!!!!

HeX
28th October 2004, 08:15 PM
we have 79 members now!!!! Some of them are very strong. Our clicker is also growing!!! We just DOUBLED the people on it. JOIN NOW!!!!!! EVEN IF ITS ONLY TO CLICK!!!

killerwoody_1
29th October 2004, 04:43 AM
Yes, well I have to say, were growing fast!! in 3 days we gained 10 new members, our clicker doubled in size, come and join us, you'll see you'll like it!

r3turn_0f_the_w1tch_k1ng
30th October 2004, 05:57 AM
its all fast and everything :)

killerwoody_1
3rd November 2004, 01:48 AM
Right now we have 89 members and growing everyday, we are a good choise as alliance because are social, helpfull and always willing to give you tips and hints. If you like that thought, join us today!!! We are there for YOU!!

Asrai-
3rd November 2004, 09:23 PM
our alliance is growing everyday, as is our clicklist! come join us, we're always looking for new friends!

HeX
4th November 2004, 10:34 PM
Wow, we have just been accepted to use the Rentless Clicker, It is SOOOOO much fast than clickwhore!!!! PLUS, we have gotten word that the other legion of honor is joining up with our change.

And i would like to welcome back Freekymage who will be playing again in age 4 :) :)

HeX
7th November 2004, 09:04 PM
farm script!!! Legion of Honour has secured a farm script and is welcome to all members and allys!! Go to the forums to find out more, or go to the #legionofhonour chat channel on mIRC!

If you have NO idea what a farm script is, #ignition uses one. #scfarms uses one, relentless has a channel, and now we have one.

r3turn_0f_the_w1tch_k1ng
8th November 2004, 12:58 PM
w00p! freekymage! my new commander he will be!! and w00p! the farm script totally owns your ass :D its awesome and the RR recruiter is gonna be amazing :D there has never been a better time to join our alliance

Derij
8th November 2004, 05:15 PM
w00t LoH owns :D

by my count 93 members now :D

everyones really friendly so come over and say hi, join the clicker and party on

HeX
11th November 2004, 02:23 PM
Yes, the LOH does own!!!

Come this friday, we will not be in the PR chain under more. Click here http://s4.invisionfree.com/Legion_of_Honour and sign up today!!!!

jandrox
13th November 2004, 03:07 PM
We now offer to all our members a farm script, it is really awesome, don't waste your time and join us, the farm script can be used by all members

killerwoody_1
13th November 2004, 03:10 PM
Yes my friends, join us...were friendly, active and strong!!! you won't regret it!!! this is called o w n a g e!!

Asrai-
13th November 2004, 05:39 PM
all i can say is: i love this alliance. this is the best group of people you could ever want to be around. our farm script is great...it managed to help me catch someone elses sell off :biggrin3: come join us!

r3turn_0f_the_w1tch_k1ng
14th November 2004, 02:22 AM
lol, grr... you lucky son of a... i'll stop there :p

HeX
14th November 2004, 01:44 PM
:) I went through and took out some inactive members and sent thank you or wake up e-mails to the other members that are still around. :)

We are no longer in the PR command chain. We are now an indie alliance under Draciron.

r3turn_0f_the_w1tch_k1ng
16th November 2004, 12:35 PM
and our new alliance is gona OWN you all! unless you join us!

BiZzy-BoNe
19th November 2004, 02:27 AM
*EDIT* i removed my message ... *EDIT*

Teiresias
21st November 2004, 08:53 PM
This clan is awesome, they have a strong leadership without getting annoyingly large. A tight-knit group with a lot of striking power. I'm glad to be on their side :D

ROCK LOBSTER
21st November 2004, 10:48 PM
yeap! me tooo! :D

Although i can't access their irc channel :S HeX looks like a experienced guy and the alliance in general is g000d...

killerwoody_1
22nd November 2004, 05:19 PM
Chaos and iXab, thank you for your support. As stated above by them were indeed a close knit group of mostly experienced koc players who have fun at the game and who are there to stand up for eachother!

Check us out today!!! you will feel like coming home!!

hoop_cp
22nd November 2004, 06:16 PM
This is the closest group of KoC players i've ever seen... The leaders that are in the top 50, will stop at nothing to help the players ranked in the 50,000's. I'd know, i started out in LoH ranked in the 30,000's. I asked for a little help, not expecting any, but recieved at least 7 answers to my post in the forum in 1 night! Over the last 2 1/2 months, i have gotten to about 4000 in rank. These guys are great! They make you feel right at home the very first day you sign up!

My very favorite thing about this alliance, other than our friendships, is that you dont feel intimadated by any one better than you. In other clans, the higher ranked players seem like selfish fags to me. But in LoH, all the higher ranked guys want is to make YOU better.

SO COME JOIN LoH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

HeX
23rd November 2004, 06:09 AM
Thanx guys for posting. Its nice to have such great alliances to be allied to. The Prophacy!!!

nice post Hoop_cp. That was really kool of you to say even though your basically retired. :)

Asrai-
27th November 2004, 10:13 PM
i have to agree, that was a nice post Hoop. this is a great alliance, and we all care about everyone. your rank does not define the respect you get, we help everyone. if you have a problem, we'll help you! come check us out!

Asrai-

r3turn_0f_the_w1tch_k1ng
1st December 2004, 12:44 AM
just got back from some technical difficulities :p and the alliance is still up and running, better than ever and ready to kick your ass (yes! im talking to you right there reading this unless your a member or ally!!)

six2304
5th December 2004, 02:35 PM
The Legion of Honour is a great alliance
they have done so much for both myself and my entire chain, and for that Im moving us under their chain aswell
all of you should check out their forums or IRC channel (#legionofhonour)
and get to know the members better
they are all so nice and help you alot!
even if u ask them to perform a deed u request, they wont think twice, even if it means they need to repair all of their weapons and maybe get sabbed themself, but they still do it to help those who need a hand, and thats really great
im glad to say I am a member of the LOH team
:)

hoop_cp
5th December 2004, 09:39 PM
We're all just a group of people that love playing the game. We dont cheat, or steal, or lie, or try to make enemies. We just want to have as much fun as humanly possible with KoC. And if that means sacrificing being sabed to help another member have fun... then so be it.

So come have some fun and be a part of the LoH Family

ROCK LOBSTER
8th December 2004, 02:00 AM
Yeap! They're all experienced and treat all members equally!!

they're not one of those that ''dun have time'' for the new players cuz they're 1st page players :icon_blus

i'm not active on their boards, but i go at times to read and see wazzup...just...join and you'll see what i mean... :whistilin

hoop_cp
8th December 2004, 09:43 PM
Man... this legion just keeps getting better and better... A couple of the guys now started makin PERSONALIZED banners for anyone interested! Just join up to be part of this incredible group of people.

killerwoody_1
9th December 2004, 06:39 AM
In deed, we are there for our members and not our members for us! We are there to help everybody out who needs a hand and that could include you!

So check us out, you won't regret!

btw, nice banner you have there Hoop_CP ;)

jandrox
11th December 2004, 01:10 PM
Man... this legion just keeps getting better and better... A couple of the guys now started makin PERSONALIZED banners for anyone interested! Just join up to be part of this incredible group of people.

I am one of those two guys, and if you join and ask me, i will be more than glad to make a banner for you!!!

hoop_cp
14th December 2004, 10:09 PM
man... we're growin pretty fast! All of our members keep gettin ranked higher and higher and higher, and are helpin everyone more and more!!! This is freakin awesome... and i'm not just sayin that...

HeX
24th December 2004, 08:34 PM
Yea, we are growing.... and every member makes the legion twice as strong as it was before. I love all the legion members the same :) Noone is better than anyone else in this alliance and i will defend a new member of the legion like i would defend one of the originals.

Join now,theres lots of room

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays LOH

ROCK LOBSTER
27th December 2004, 08:39 PM
join in, you don't want to miss out on this alliance!!

they've got pretty high ranked members and they seem very strong ;)

my best wishes for next year fur aaall ;)

killerwoody_1
30th December 2004, 07:20 PM
Thanks iXaB and we wish everybody the best wishes for 2005!!! new folks joining in every day, making the legion stronger and stronger!!! Join us today, you will not regret it at all!!!

salakot
30th December 2004, 08:25 PM
:bigannoun This alliance is awesome! All are great here!.. You'll not regret joining our alliance.. It has got the interactive fun, you can get a nice signature, cool admins., and take note: all are good looking here.. ;) Not only good lookin' but also great game players! ;P We are all friendly and have a cool bonding.. You can have a great help in our alliance.. That's why i didn't regret joining LoH!.. So stop thinking, do what you have to do, JOIN our alliance! :thumbsup:

Teiresias
2nd January 2005, 03:16 PM
What can I say... this alliance is a great ally to us :)
They are an awesome choice for protection as well as for clicks.

Meiyo-Honor
4th January 2005, 12:29 PM
yes i agree chaosmerchant they are great protection to us as well. TUF one of there allies is a spy alliance, and it is great for both of us to be able to call on the other for support :)

cloudmaker
5th January 2005, 02:41 AM
LoH is indeed a kewl clan and very organised. I'm happy to have them as an ally and they are not afraid of helping their allies.
Join LoH and be a part of one of the strongest neutral alliances.

killerwoody_1
12th January 2005, 04:57 PM
It's good to see ya all here guys!! join us and learn how to play KoC in an attractive manner!!! just pay us a visit or check our irc channel #legionofhonour

Swivel53
19th January 2005, 02:08 PM
For everyone reading this post, this alliance will be THE ALLIANCE for next age. Every player in KOC will be envious of the power we hold. Join now, so that you can say I helped build LegionofHonour, rather than draw off it when it skyrocketed.

HeX
20th January 2005, 09:08 PM
With the new age coming soon, we are looking for all new players to the game and great KOC players to become LOH leaders to step up and wear the colors of the LOH with pride. I invite all warriors of KOC to contact me ASAP if you think you have what it takes to be a general in this army.

We will have a very loud voice in age 4. I hope you are one of the mouths screaming victory with us.

cloudmaker
29th January 2005, 01:06 AM
I'm happy to see that one of our allies is building a strong chain. We might even combine forces but that's up to our members to decide. Anyhow, i am still glad to have LoH as an ally.

Asrai-
31st January 2005, 07:56 PM
We would love for you to combine forces with us cloudmaker. This alliance grows stronger every day, and I love being a part of it!

Asrai-

killerwoody_1
3rd February 2005, 02:56 PM
Aye Chaosmerchant, if we can work something nice out, we would get both better of it!! Love to open talks with you.

Besides that, The legion if a great alliance who loves to learn everybody the drill in KoC!! So don't wast any time looking around for a clan, and join us!!!

cloudmaker
7th February 2005, 05:36 PM
I know u have some big plans for the next age.

Can u pm me and make a proposal for BoP so i can discuss it in the alliance?

killerwoody_1
8th February 2005, 01:13 PM
I think the best thing to do is meet on irc or somewhere else were we can interactive talk with eachother, probably the best thing so I can answer any questions right away :)

btw; legion of honour is a greaaaaat alliance ;)

Swivel53
15th February 2005, 04:55 PM
And here it is people. The next age is upon us, and soon Legion will dominate every faucet of KOC!!!!! Either we will face u and defeat you next age, or we will win together. Make ur decision!!!

Asrai-
17th February 2005, 06:27 PM
This alliance will definately be one to contend with in the soon coming age. Come Join us as the new age begins!

Asrai-