PDA

View Full Version : confused about new groups

FeralWolf_FD
10th April 2005, 09:57 AM
Hey ive been away from koc for a while and i was just wondering about all these new groups and wat alliances are actually in them. First of all wat actually comprises the Infern0 circle and also wat are C3?

Shadowfox
10th April 2005, 10:01 AM
hehe ... welcome back then :)

Infern0 circle is the alliance of Sweet_Shadow (#2 before hack)
C3 stand for C.... C.... Clan :p That's all I know about them!

I do know they are quite agressive towards other players ... I allready encountered there way of handling attackers!

Phyrus
10th April 2005, 01:23 PM
C3 stand for

Chaotic Crusader Clan.

i think Carnage clan are also apart of Infern0 (being within the circle)

FeralWolf_FD
11th April 2005, 05:09 AM
ah thx 4 clearing that all up 4 me. looks like infern0 is breaking up now though

Uk_
11th April 2005, 04:21 PM
C3 was founded by cooj ending Age 2 and it was in PRs chain last age. They decided to go solo this age.
Now leaded by Nadaria since cooj oficialy quited KoC last age.
Infern0 cicle is home of some alliances, Carnage chain is part of it, aldo Im not sure if he actualy plays. LoP is the main or root alliance of infern0.
And I think infern0 is DeepPacks work. (Im not so sure about this but I think he had a lot to do with infern0s creation)
Some former RF members also are in infern0 cicle.

Angmar-Ro
14th April 2005, 05:25 AM
Olympus joined Infern0 now :uhh:

el--diablo
14th April 2005, 03:18 PM
C3 was founded by cooj ending Age 2 and it was in PRs chain last age. They decided to go solo this age.
Now leaded by Nadaria since cooj oficialy quited KoC last age.
Infern0 cicle is home of some alliances, Carnage chain is part of it, aldo Im not sure if he actualy plays. LoP is the main or root alliance of infern0.
And I think infern0 is DeepPacks work. (Im not so sure about this but I think he had a lot to do with infern0s creation)
Some former RF members also are in infern0 cicle.
tht you would think, but you are wrong
LoP contributes to many infern0 members, but deeppack's command chain contributes alot as well as some ex rf veterans such as crystal rain, lurtz10 and snakeye

Infern0 is the union of close allies of carnage alliance and LoP
It was originally intented to just be a meeting place for the alliances, but things changed and the leaders, (deeppack and ss) decided to join together and make infern0

Since then infern0 has recruited members from outside the chain, examples being the drunkninja chain and the olympus chain, led by jasonq
We are rapidly becoming contenders with sc and pr ( in my opinion, even if it is biased) despite a few minor setbacks!

This does not mean LoP and Carnage doesnt exist, they are still larger than life.

We have a load of good sabbers and dedicated support teams

El--Diablo
Proud MAA* of lop and member of infern0
www.infern0.net

PS: Please do not ban me for propaganda ;)