PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading TBG Gold Production

Lord_Seregon
10th April 2005, 06:10 AM
I was thinking it would be a good idea if there was an option to upgrade your gold production per man, ie. currently you get 30 tbg per man (non human), what I am proposing is and upgrade that would then give you 35, next 40, next 45, next 50 ect ect for 10 upgrades like you would have for your spy level now.

What do you all think?

Seregon

NoKtUrNaL
10th April 2005, 06:30 AM
Hmm i think theres too much money already
humans chose that race for the income, shouldnt be giving their ability to everyone
i think maybe a bank should be introduced to save a % of your money
but we dont need more money flooding in its hard enough waking up as it is

eth
10th April 2005, 08:03 AM
Yes, there is no need for mone right now. You can obatiain it in large amounts, either by hook or by crook, or by tbg anyways.

Nizzle
12th April 2005, 01:13 PM
maybe if you get gold production upgrade
make it just 5 and in 1% each time
and make it expansive...

Asanon
14th April 2005, 08:18 AM
i like the bank idea better.. but not as in RoT where a percentage from your tbg goes into the bank.. but that you can deposit an amount you want..

strife_666
14th April 2005, 09:30 AM
that's the weirds thing i ever heard.
if you want more tbg, then the best thing you do is increase ya amry size, or else it wouldn't be very nice for other players who are human, because the have a standerd tbg per soldier

nanuuk
14th April 2005, 06:18 PM
The increase in Unit Production basically addresses this issue. More men without clicking = free gold. It's that simple.

Swordmaster
16th April 2005, 01:42 PM
you could introduce the bank and for every number of days you get intrest? it also helps protect your money from enemies if you really need to....but then how would you make money when you attack some1 because everyone will just use bank...mabye spies can steal money from da bank...if you dont like it dont say anything...would be nice for a change...and if u like tell me...thanks for reading!