PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who's Back!

Spidey
12th September 2004, 04:35 PM
Although nearly none of you remember me, I'm back. I don't know i8f I'm going to stay forever, but I'll try to remember. :D

I like the new vB3 layout you guys have here. Congrats.

(By the way, I was "Spider-Man" and "Spawn" in the old version.)

Squidi
12th September 2004, 04:40 PM
Is it slim shady? Damn, it's just Spidey!

Well, hey Spidey, welcome to the new board. Don't stay for too long or else you'll never be able to leave. For instance, I'm trapped here.

Spidey
12th September 2004, 04:47 PM
Oh yes, I feel the addiction of forums. I'm stuck at one too. But I'm also an Smod/RPG Master there. (RPG Master helps create the RPG we have there. awesome shit. If you want the link to the forum IM me.)

ShadowGandalf
12th September 2004, 05:33 PM
i've created a monster
cuz no one wants to see marshall no more
they want shady i'm chopped liver

oh well.. welcome back spiderman

Squidi
12th September 2004, 05:51 PM
so if you want shady then this is what I'll give ya
A little bit of weed mixed with some liquor

(I think that's how it goes.)

And Spidey, stay here at GUA. it is better....... *1 hYPn0t1ze j00 2 st4y 47 GU4. H4H4H4H4, PWNED!!!!!!!111*

And I think I do remember you...... but I'm not sure......

ShadowGandalf
12th September 2004, 05:56 PM
so if you want shady then this is what I'll give ya
A little bit of weed mixed with some liquor

*hard liquor

some vodka that'll jumpstart my heart quicker
than a shock when i get shocked at the hospital
by the doctor cuz i'm not cooperating
and im rocking the table while he's operating

but yea everyone remembers spidey... he posted a crazy number of suggestions in teh suggestion box.

Darkstar_
12th September 2004, 06:04 PM
yeah i think i remember spidey just a little as Spawn. Because he had all those spawn pictures in his sig.

Splat
12th September 2004, 06:24 PM
I remember Spidey as Spidey, and Spiderman. Welcome to the new forums.

ShadowGandalf
12th September 2004, 06:47 PM
yehaw i dont remember you ever in the 'spidey' name... spawn was your last name, correct?

Stephen
12th September 2004, 07:15 PM
Who are you?
You know who I am.
I do?
I'm your friendly neighborhood SPIDEY!

Yeah, I'm sad. Welcome back. I do remember you, and I'm sure lots of other people do too.

Krystin
12th September 2004, 08:18 PM
You know I do :)

And welcome to the new GUa.

Spidey
12th September 2004, 10:34 PM
<3 Krystin

Anyways,

You waited this long now stop debating cuz I'm back, I'm on the rag and ovulating I know that you got a job Ms. Cheney but your husbands heart problem's complicating So the FCC wont let me be or let me be me so let me see they tried to shut me down on MTV but it feels so empty without me!

I'm surprised you guys (and girls) remembered me. Quite glad too. That will make it all the more easier to fit myself back into this community. I've come a long way from the newbie I was when I first joined GUA. I've become an admin at one forum, Smod at another, and a mod at a few ther forums. I used to be so determined to be a mod here, but it never happened. Let's see how it goes this time. :icon_lol:

The order of my names was SA-SpiderMan > Spider-Man > Spawn > Spidey

doos
12th September 2004, 10:45 PM
You were that dude that might've been my little in ROKFDjr that one time but you weren't around that often... right?

Spidey
12th September 2004, 11:02 PM
I was DocLuuuuvvvv's little bro. After that Doc booted me out and he took in Ass Humper. I was then assigned to Pippin. But shit, being your little is almost as good as an orgasm. Maybe better.

Stephen
12th September 2004, 11:06 PM
AS GOOD AS A SINGLE ORGASM?!

Being doos' liddul is like one huge continuous orgasm.

But you are new again, so I'll let you off on that one.

Spidey
12th September 2004, 11:09 PM
My bad. doos is better than an orgasm. He is all that and a bag of chips! you know, I just realized that if you turn your head upside down and read doos' name, it says "soop"