PDA

View Full Version : Merges into KoP!

Shadowfox
8th April 2005, 05:07 AM
Well most of you allready know that Maggot got hacked!
As a result of him getting hacked and a series of events after that KoP split in half. Maggot, Noisekick, Staker and Thief left to found their own new alliance!
I am now in charge togheter with my most loyal officer Thorin!

I am trying to revive the good old KoP but we lack a lil' activity and I wan't to change that!

Their are more possible ways to get merged into KoP!
---------------------------------------------------------

#1: You become a sub-alliance
---------------------------------
This means you and all your members join our forums and chain and I will make a new subforum.
You keep your own alliance name and you get the moderation over your sub-forums!
One leader gets council position in KoP so that he is aware of upcoming changes! And he can help decide!

#2: You fully merge into KoP
---------------------------------
You and all your members become official Paladins!
This means you ditch your own alliance and you come join KoP!
What would this result into? You get 2 council positions and some moderators for the boards!

Info about KoP that you could use:
--------------------------------------------------
We have acces to RRac2, CW, RG, INDRA4, ...
We have enormous boards with huge spam sections and Non-koc stuff!
Chain members have acces to FarmList, RecruiterList, Tools-List and some other stuff (Very usefull one's!)
Our chain leader is me, ranked 280!
We are in DES chain!

Need more info: PM me!

Monsuco
14th April 2005, 04:35 PM
Well I recently joined KoP and I will say although I haven't heard of the old leader it seems like KoP is doing good. It takes me forever to finish clicking and I get a lot of guys per day. Why did the clan split?

Davie
14th April 2005, 04:36 PM
Well I recently joined KoP and I will say although I haven't heard of the old leader it seems like KoP is doing good. It takes me forever to finish clicking and I get a lot of guys per day. Why did the clan split?

simply, the leaders bickered. I left along with a few others though i still check the forums

Monsuco
14th April 2005, 04:47 PM
Oh. So thats it. Well I guess every alliance has problems at some point.

ThorinIII
14th April 2005, 06:50 PM
yea, but we are trying to put the past behind us, and are trying to build back up to where we where b4, so if anyone is interested in this great deal, then PM shadow or me :)

ROCK LOBSTER
14th April 2005, 08:53 PM
too bad you guys splitted. Good luck ;)

Elite_Member_of_Chaos
18th April 2005, 04:46 AM
I hope all goes well for KoP, ive heard somewhat of your clan and i think that if you guys work hard enough im sure ur clan will become once more very active and strong. Good Luck

mcm-never-dies
18th April 2005, 08:18 AM
I don't think TDK wants to become a sub-alliance, we want to keep our own chain and forums. And a full merge won't happen either I think ;)

Pegasus
19th April 2005, 12:14 PM
i think that farmlists are not accepted so if you wanna get banned form koc then say so much as you want farmlist

Shadowfox
19th April 2005, 12:34 PM
FarmList is legal mate ...

Pegasus
19th April 2005, 12:55 PM
ok sorry then

i'm also asknig to the admins if they can change my username to arez-NT pleas!

Shadowfox
23rd April 2005, 10:35 AM
what does this have to do with the merge into KoP?

Kill3rSam
24th April 2005, 04:05 PM
still so full of urself ? :p

Ice^Princess
24th April 2005, 08:42 PM
who is? u or him?

Shadowfox
25th April 2005, 03:01 AM
sam ... if you have anything to add to the subject, then please do so ... !

I don't really like the fact you are spamming this thread ... though it gets bumped because it ...