PDA

View Full Version : Bad Blood

Habsfan
7th April 2005, 08:51 PM
Alliance Name: Bad Blood

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 55 on the forums so far

Alliance Forum Link: http://s10.invisionfree.com/Bad_Blood/index.php?
Alliance Recruiter: http://www.energizedrecruiters.com/index.php?db=badbloodrecruiter
mIRC Room: #badblood on hub.cyanide-x.net

What The Alliance is About: Bad Blood is an alliance that is based on developing Kings of Chaos players, to their full potential, but still having a fun aspect to the game. The alliance is based around making friends, and then helping them out.

500 Posts in the past 7 days = great activity, which increases the fun. The site has been newly renovated and includes an arcade.

Origin: It was a friday. a long long time ago, in a country far far away.
Actually, it wasn't that long ago, and it was right here, behind our computers, but it was on a friday. Friday, the first of April to be exact.
The world of KOC was filled with practical jokes, some better prepared and funnier than others. Jokes were made on every board and in every irc channel. One or two were played out so well, that we, the original five of Bad Blood, were nearly fooled. The practical jokes i refer to, would have meant serious changes for those of us concerned had they been true.
Our indignation at what happened united us together in a private channel, where soon the idea for our own alliance was conceived. At that moment, the unspeakable was spoken.

"what if it is all just a prank?"

Suddenly, a pin was heard dropping on the virtual floor. Sentries silenced their dogs, spies sharpened their hooks, all soldiers, be they attack, defence or untrained, stopped murmuring. Even the loud mouthed mercs went quiet.......After a few moments, we decided that it would be worthwhile to make an alliance anyways - so here it is, open to you.

Allies: None at the moment, soon to be allied with the Silv3rhawks, Defiance, and Phoenix Rising

Activities - clicking contests are running right now

Benefits - A tight knit group with great leadership, strength and just a place to have fun, which is what KoC is all about.

The moderator contact for this thread is Clone
Approved Posters:
Habsfan,
Trespayne,
Chaoticlife,
Kugs,
Lady_Of_Chaos,
Chameleon,
Lagerhead,
Crustymusic99,
Taco_Man1,
Sekta,
Maradeath,
Lord_No_Man,
Gandalf420

Lady_Of_Chaos
25th June 2005, 02:13 PM
I have been a member of BadBlood for about 2 mos. now and am extremely happy . These are just a few things of what I have learned :

1) There is always someone around to help in a time of need
2) THey check the forums constantly to see if anyone is having a problem
3) They accept input from members as to suggestions
4) They make the forums easy to navigate , fun to be in -
New arcade section
Jukebox (coming soon)
Chat section
5) Plus but certainly not least - they have some very high ranked
players ,which help out with advice/input as to how to PLAY
the game

There is alot more I could list but hey , why not come by the forum or drop in the IRC chat room , and ask away , anyone would be happy to answer your questions .

Hope to see you soon ,

Lady_Of_Chaos
rank #4977 (after only 2 mos & I was a n00b lol)

:worship2: Bow down to the Bad Blood in you !

Habsfan
25th June 2005, 02:29 PM
We at Bad Blood have grown quite a lot we are currently at 56 members and are looking for more. Whether you are male, female, experienced or inexperienced we want you here.

Things we offer:

A wide variety of skill - we have players in the top 50, 100, 500, 1000 and in all other categories to. We are very active and have over 1200 posts. Join today!

trespayne
25th June 2005, 05:49 PM
Bad Blood is a great alliance and we need more active members. We are still quite small, so if you want to make a difference and be part of important discussions in an up and coming alliance go visit bad blood. There is plenty of help and fun to be had at bad blood. We are a strong alliance already and plan to be even stronger next age, so join us and be a part of a growing alliance.

Lagerhead
25th June 2005, 11:22 PM
I joined Bad Blood at the start of this age and with help and guidance have broken into the top 1000 rankings. Well beyond my expectations. :party:

Great community, lots of activity and a great family atmosphere. Always someone willing to help out with advice and assistance.

Join or visit today to find out more. :wave:

chaoticlife
26th June 2005, 12:32 AM
hey all you are missing out on the Alliance f a lifetime we are not only a close knit team of truely awsome players but we are like a family and when you try something on just one of us you can expect all of us at your doorstep to take you down now isn't this what you all want an Alliance that doesn't turn there back on you an Alliance that is always there when you need them not when they feel like it an Alliance that will never leave you stranded well then come on and check us out you won't regret it

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Bad_Blood/index.php?

your just a click away from being a part of the family of Bad Blood

chameleon
26th June 2005, 12:33 AM
Bad blood is a great community and is very focused on helping all its members do well. I would reccommend it to anybody! :wave:

Habsfan
26th June 2005, 12:35 AM
Bad Blood is a family enviroment. We are constantly communicating with each other over msn, yahoo, AIM, mIRC and our forums. We've had over 500 posts in the past 7 days, and the forums has been newly renovated. We have an arcade and we have a jukebox coming along to improve the atmosphere.

Join today.

Lady_Of_Chaos
26th June 2005, 02:30 PM
You don't know what you're missing UNTIL you check us out !

FUN - playing in KOC , chatting in IRC , IM's of every name

FAMILY - backing you up in a heartbeat

FRIENDS - for the advice you may not need but is always available lol

Wouldn't you like to be a part of it all ?

Come by and give us a look ... You will NEVER be sorry you did !

chaoticlife
26th June 2005, 02:34 PM
well I just can't say it enough we have an awsome alliance here and you should really get in on it we are so close knitjust last night we had a problem we wake up and guess what no more problem we get results in this alliance a key selling point to what YOU should want from an alliance so come on join us NOW

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Bad_Blood/index.php?

Habsfan
26th June 2005, 02:35 PM
We have many members and plenty of activity:

Stats for the past 24 hours:
Users Active - 13
Posts Made - 204

That is simply phenomenal and shows that we are an excellent and active alliance.

chaoticlife
26th June 2005, 02:55 PM
and the numbers keep going up with every day that passes so come on join us in Bad Blood

Lagerhead
29th June 2005, 01:18 AM
Wow, up to 60 members registered on the board already.

Come on by and visit an active and Growing KoC comunity. Lots of interaction and always someone around to offer help. Once you visit you'll want to stay.

So come on by.

gandalf420
2nd July 2005, 10:34 PM
Yes come and join us you will find none better to be with. When you need help we are there to help all you have to do is ask.So come and see far your self.

Lady_Of_Chaos
5th July 2005, 11:57 PM
As you can see we are a small dedicated alliance . We back each other to the fullest and someone is always available . There have been lots of changes made to the site lately , why dont you stop by and check us out . You never know what your missing til you decide to finally look .

Lady_Of_Chaos
6th July 2005, 05:30 PM
We are growing everday , I believe we had 5-6 new members this week alone . WTG BAD BLOOD !~! You won't know what your missing til you take a chance to look ! Stop on by , you're opinions can matter .