PDA

View Full Version : which is the best?

Nizzle
6th April 2005, 11:02 AM
been talking about this with my commander but can't really decide which one is the best
so now I'm here to ask you all :)

which recruiter do you think is the best?

***EDIT***
damn I forgot click demon and click devil in the poll :(

BigGator5
6th April 2005, 11:52 AM
Better luck next time... I voted "other?" for ClanRecruiter. "Click Demon" is just a program for the ClanRecruiter.

EworTam
6th April 2005, 12:18 PM
Clan Recruiter and ClickDevil are far better known and just generally better than alot of recruiters on that list, so it's funny you missed them off.

But yeah, I voted "other". My vote would have gone to either of those two, so atleast you saved me the bother of having to decide which one.

Davie
6th April 2005, 12:27 PM
wf hands down. Fast, lots of links, probably the best return rate.

Nizzle
6th April 2005, 12:29 PM
no I mean best recruiter as in what options it got and how fast you can click with it
return rate is just based on how many people use it

that's why I voted for TNWO :)

HadesTheDarkOne
6th April 2005, 01:27 PM
I'm not going to chose. The one isn't better as the other I think. WF is very good I heard, but I don't use it. Indra4 deserves some credit as well with lots of users, good speed and good return. Also StrikerClan's recruiter is a great one to use :)

Viva la all the good recruiters! :D

Nora
6th April 2005, 02:09 PM
I voted other for Clan Recruiter. The que system is nice and clickbacks are quite fast, and Click Demon is a good program.

Propugnator
6th April 2005, 02:14 PM
I don't click...

*->Static<-*
6th April 2005, 02:41 PM
Nizzle, not long ago there was an equal poll about this... These are never correct cause people vote for there recuiter of there alliance...

Nizzle
7th April 2005, 03:53 AM
I didn't vote for my own clan recruiter :)
I think INDRA is boring :P
clicking on INDRA is just too smooth which makes it even more boring than normal clicking

I like TNWO becouse it is fastest with clicking just not many active users on it so the return isn't great :(

Bager
7th April 2005, 05:20 AM
clearly rr, fastest clicking there is, only to bad the clickback isnt that fast:-( but since more and more are registering and using it its growing fast;):-D

Nizzle
7th April 2005, 06:16 AM
well I dunno in what time you live but RR is about the slowest that I can use here :|

KyleCias
7th April 2005, 08:41 AM
Well, i voted for wildfire because the returns in wild fire are very fast. To be honest when i was part of CR i had like 1000 per day. When i joined wildfire i got like 4500 per day. I think wildfire is the fastest recruiter on KOC so far!

Wildfire aka Clickwhore

Since i started clicking my stats gone high.
Your current credit is 282
9606 given 9324 received

KyleCias

Nizzle
7th April 2005, 08:49 AM
yeah wildfire is nice :)
clicked alot on there :)
but I think TNWO would be better when more members joined since it has better options...

SupremeTerror
7th April 2005, 11:34 AM
The best recruiter i have seen for options is the CR hands down. With:-
MoC
Credit Savings/Transfers
Messaging system
& clicking
You have to be family to use most of these though.

I voted Rouge, no biasis :whistilin
There is a nice new feature for Rouge members.

Nizzle
7th April 2005, 01:10 PM
biasis? what's that?
and what new feature are you talking about? :)

gizmokitten
8th April 2005, 08:26 AM
Wildfire, cuz of the fast return, overall speed, and the # of links

TNWO is also very impressive, especially the trade credits function :)

Brecht_EF
8th April 2005, 12:10 PM
RRAAC PWNS all other recruiters

LordVanquisher
8th April 2005, 12:51 PM
RR by far - no recruiter comes close to matching it, plain and simple.

LordofShadows
8th April 2005, 01:28 PM
Voted for RR.

Clickback on the rr is great i think

Basileios
8th April 2005, 02:01 PM
RR has the best click system, you can't click that fast with any clicker

Nizzle
8th April 2005, 02:08 PM
hmm well I understand those RR voters it's for the numpad clicking system right?
that you guys can click faster that way right?

well anyways almost all recruiters have that by now...

Pervertedhitman
8th April 2005, 07:44 PM
hmm well I understand those RR voters it's for the numpad clicking system right?
that you guys can click faster that way right?hmm well I understand those RR voters it's for the numpad clicking system right?
that you guys can click faster that way right?
>.< For the last umpteenth time, let me do that in big bold letters:
We not only have a numpad system, but the regular clicking system. People just don't see it.

well anyways almost all recruiters have that by now...
CW's numpad system is more prone to errors, as it automatically enters the number you type in. Since humans aren't perfect, we'd be getting a lot of failed imageness in a short time, and with a system as cumbersome as CW, it'll take a bit of time. At least for the people with the crappy comps.

Brecht_EF
9th April 2005, 12:12 AM
RR all the way:D

mozzfan1000
9th April 2005, 01:41 AM
well I dunno in what time you live but RR is about the slowest that I can use here :|

Either you haven't used rrac2 in a very long time, your PC is a '86 Amiga 500, or you have sausage fingers. These could be the only explinations because the clickrate on rrac2 is amazing.

Spinky
9th April 2005, 01:51 AM
I think CW(ClickW0re)or WildFire is best, cause its outstanding fast and return is great..but since im SC i got banned..lol

KjeldoranRoyalGuard
9th April 2005, 02:16 AM
Other... ClickDevil

Nizzle
9th April 2005, 03:45 AM
Either you haven't used rrac2 in a very long time, your PC is a '86 Amiga 500, or you have sausage fingers. These could be the only explinations because the clickrate on rrac2 is amazing.

having trouble with typing the right numbers there...
get cooldown at least once every minute =/
I guess it's just me :(

>.< For the last umpteenth time, let me do that in big bold letters:
We not only have a numpad system, but the regular clicking system. People just don't see it.

CW's numpad system is more prone to errors, as it automatically enters the number you type in. Since humans aren't perfect, we'd be getting a lot of failed imageness in a short time, and with a system as cumbersome as CW, it'll take a bit of time. At least for the people with the crappy comps.

hmm you mean clicking on that one thingy "recruit center" or you mean localhost:8001 right?
well anyhow those are slow here :(
recruit center option in RRAC2 1.6 loads as if you are using 2 windows or something and with localhost:8001 alot of the times the image is not displayed

Pervertedhitman
9th April 2005, 11:40 PM
hmm you mean clicking on that one thingy "recruit center" or you mean localhost:8001 right?
well anyhow those are slow here
recruit center option in RRAC2 1.6 loads as if you are using 2 windows or something and with localhost:8001 alot of the times the image is not displayed
LoL Come on dude... you don't need localhost anymore... the 2 windows that comes up along with the numpad system ARE the windows you need for clicking. You don't need localhost, let me repeat that. Localhost is sooo last age, the windows that come up in RRAC2 ARE THE WINDOWS FOR CLICKING. Why the hell does NOBODY see this??? God, I'm pissed.

SOrry for that.

QueenOfChaos
10th April 2005, 01:52 AM
RR :D

Nizzle... Maybe thats the reason that you got a colling down every minute :icon_blus

Nizzle
10th April 2005, 02:20 AM
LoL Come on dude... you don't need localhost anymore... the 2 windows that comes up along with the numpad system ARE the windows you need for clicking. You don't need localhost, let me repeat that. Localhost is sooo last age, the windows that come up in RRAC2 ARE THE WINDOWS FOR CLICKING. Why the hell does NOBODY see this??? God, I'm pissed.

SOrry for that.

could it be me again?
but that window that comes up with it...I've tried that and it's slow as hell man even clickmaster is faster :(
well you can be proud of me for knowing and seeing all that stuff :D
too bad it doesn't really work that good out here :(

RR :D

Nizzle... Maybe thats the reason that you got a colling down every minute :icon_blus

what reason?
I need to know that :D
maybe I can fix it then :D
for now I've always been telling myself that I just have a motorical problem or something :(

Bager
10th April 2005, 03:40 AM
could it be me again?
but that window that comes up with it...I've tried that and it's slow as hell man even clickmaster is faster :(
well you can be proud of me for knowing and seeing all that stuff :D
too bad it doesn't really work that good out here :(

what reason?
I need to know that :D
maybe I can fix it then :D
for now I've always been telling myself that I just have a motorical problem or something :(

/me goes for the last one :-p
but seriously rr and when u get used to numpad clicking, its clearly the fastest clicker easily..
and its fast for people with slow connections to;)

MysteriousMan-
10th April 2005, 03:53 AM
RR is tha one man

Brecht_EF
10th April 2005, 04:15 AM
RRAC2 alllll theeeee waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

It pwns!!!!! The numpad clicking is faster then ligth, BUT the real clickin' (ordinary clickin') also is super fast!

YgravikT
10th April 2005, 04:52 AM
RRAC2 ^_^
+ 500 people with credits always now and growing = even faster clickback for joo ^^

with 700k dsl connection and an okay comp i just cannot click fast enough.. 3 clicks a second is easy .. though i cannot keep it up for too long since im old and my focus tends to slip lol -_-;; I simply just cannot click fast enough !!!

But for every player out there ready to do some clicks.. try out RRAC2 .. you just wont regret it ;)

ggRRACnore

flurffmeister911
10th April 2005, 05:02 AM
Wildfire

nagrach
10th April 2005, 05:46 AM
RRAC is the simply the fastest !!!!

can do with the new thing from explo about 400 clicks in 7 minutes

_Talius
10th April 2005, 08:04 AM
RRaC2 rocks it's hands down the fastest recruiter in KOC, althogh the return rate is getting kinda slow, but I think is related to server problems and it'll be fixed soon...

_Talius

the_mobber666
13th April 2005, 09:00 AM
prcw and rr are the best

Nizzle
13th April 2005, 09:27 AM
how come that the most people are for RR here and still there are more users on CW?

I think there have been people advertising about voting here for their own clicker :p

*->Static<-*
13th April 2005, 09:37 AM
how come that the most people are for RR here and still there are more users on CW?

I think there have been people advertising about voting here for their own clicker :p

Most people use both of them...

Elite_Member_of_Chaos
14th April 2005, 04:38 AM
I voted Wildfire because when u clcik u get the amount of clicks u clicked and more preety fast unlike some recruiteres which take some time toget ur clicks back...

Angmar-Ro
14th April 2005, 05:20 AM
wildfire is best atm.

I think that RRAC would be better if more ppl would use it