PDA

View Full Version : lots of bugs? :S

smart_side
6th April 2005, 04:09 AM
Euh, i've had a lot of surprises this week...

Two days ago, i was training my soldiers, and i trained 6 of them, i had about 12 000 gold, and then they were trained, and i had 14 000 gold... My tbg is half of that, so it's impossible that's this comes from my tbg...

Two minutes ago, i bought a BPM, i had still 300 000 gold, and i looked for somebody to attack, and i saw that i received 2 Invisibility shields, free... I still have the same amount of BPM, soldiers... They just appeared in my armory...

I'm not really annoyed, but i want to understand what happened... :heh:

Zap
6th April 2005, 08:13 AM
odd, we have heard of people who buy weapons but don't get them, I guess we now know where they end... at other players maybe?

Brecht_EF
6th April 2005, 08:31 AM
this looks impossible to me:)

smart_side
6th April 2005, 08:40 AM
Well, it seemed also impossible to me, but i had 300 000 gold, and suddenly 2 invisibility shield appeared, for 1 500 000 gold... How can i explain it?

Pain4
7th April 2005, 01:48 PM
Man u people are lucky. I bet it was a nice surprise to see 2 more IS in ur weaponary. Ive had other problems as well. I just attacked someone 15 times after I stole 63000 in 1 attack, I had 37 attack turns when I did the 15 attacks, and about 200,000 gold. It said I stole 250,000 but I lost an extra 15 attack turns and my gold went to 900,000. Was dodgy, and it hadn't refreshed because my attack log only reported I'd attacked them 16 times. Probably a calculation error. Also i had 2 TBG unarrive twice on the trot. Now thats annoying.

Rincewind
8th April 2005, 03:31 PM
odd, we have heard of people who buy weapons but don't get them, I guess we now know where they end... at other players maybe?

Lol, does that mean that, when I paid to train sentries and they weren't trained, someone else's (untrained) soldiers were trained to sentries? As you can't untrain sentries that could have been seriously annoying!

:wizardand

Now you have units to hold your weapons...now you don't?