PDA

View Full Version : Easy Addition: Downgrade Unit Production

deathwish11
5th April 2005, 05:57 AM
Alrighty, so here's another suggestion from me the one who suggested the repair all (I don't know if it was because of me that it got implemented or not, but still I suggested it and it got added. :) )

My Easy Addition is: Downgrade Unit Production.

At first I wanted to up my unit production to get more soldiers as I wanted to big a large army. And then I changed my game plan to put all my soldiers into spies. Now, I keep getting soldiers that are automatically put there ever night when I'd prefer just getting soldiers from clicking.

I think this is a good idea, what do you think?

EworTam
5th April 2005, 06:43 AM
Seriously, what the hell? That's bizarre.

As I said in a previous topic of the same nature, you made your army into hornt lil' breeders, you got it that way.

Why the hell would anyone want to click, instead of getting units for free if you've already bought the unit production!?!?!?

Crazy.

Just train 'em to spies if you want.

Next time use a better language ~Zap

deathwish11
6th April 2005, 12:39 AM
Jeez, you're a little slow, getting a warning for that. I'd prefer that because clicking I know when my soldiers will be ready for me to train. If they auto produce through unit production I have to make sure I'm on my computer at the exact time they get produced...

Understand?

Getting a warning? That is not your decision. ~VegnaBlitz

NoKtUrNaL
6th April 2005, 12:50 AM
What is wrong with gaining soldiers every 24 hours i'll havta agree with EworTam here, you have often posted these "easy additions" which A) aren't easy and B) aren't logical
perhaps take some time into considering what your asking for because this would be one of the worst ideas ever
To remove your unit production is to waste more of your life by clicking, unless you are actually getting massed by the hour or something theres no need to try and train them straight away

Falc
6th April 2005, 01:09 AM
I think he's point is that he's got a small TFF and he only gets attacked due to this increase in men. But still it a bad idea. Ok the timing of receiving the men sucks as its 4-5am or so.

deathwish11
6th April 2005, 03:28 AM
Yes, that's true. The higher the men the more gold gets stolen. I keep my men low I hardly get any gold stolen. Even the 80 that I have upgraded to now can cost me a million gold if I'm not careful.

This is an easy addition. Very easy. It doesn't take much to add a script taking you back one step.

-deathwish11

My tactics are a lot different than most. Low men = less gold stolen. All my men get devoted to spies / sentries. I build my armory up quickly, sell quickly, and do an upgrade. Plus I keep my weapons & soldiers & ranking at a low when I'm not very actively playing so a sab or mass attack won't hurt me. It may not be the norm in tactics, but it works for me.

-deathwish11

EworTam
6th April 2005, 04:38 AM
I know that having a lower TFF is a good tactic mate, I myself have a TFF about 1/40 of my actual size. Im just saying it's a crap idea. It's completely counter productive.

And if you have changed your game plan then you have to live with the consequences of what you chose before hand. You cant get everything you want y'know.

deathwish11
6th April 2005, 08:47 AM
Yeah, that's true. I can't always get what I want, but I can always ask and hope I get it. If not, then I'll live without, but it doesn't hurt to ask or talk about an idea. Plus in actual countries it is possible for an army to downgrade their production and have a smaller army if they deem fit. I don't see what a big deal it would be to do the same here.

-deathwish11

Salidos
6th April 2005, 02:24 PM
Now I'm not saying that I agree with this idea; I still haven't decided if one should plan for the future better or if they should be able to change their tactics on a whim. Anyway, what if the unit production upgrade was instead a max unit upgrade? This way you could have an option to set your unit production to any interval of upgrade you purchased (5, 10, 20, 40, 80, etc). If you have a unit production of 160, are being farmed, and need to train spies and sentries you could change to 20 soldiers per day for a while. Later when you can defend yourself better and need more TBG you can set it back to 160 soldiers per day.

Just a thought, I'm not sure I would use it. On a side note, I get new units at 11:00 PM CST. I don't know what time that is in Manchester, but it works just fine for me.

Monsuco
6th April 2005, 07:21 PM
Well why not just use some stratigy and if you don't want the production don't buy it.