PDA

View Full Version : Turns take too long

lucet 1990
4th April 2005, 04:34 PM
A half an hour!!! Thats reall exciting gaming. Might as well eat a bag of chips and watch Bambi. I would like to propose 5-10 minute rounds and the longest. A half an hour is just to long if you really want to play it all day. It is really bad for newbs like me :) . Cant accomplish nothin if you have to wait a half a freakin hour!!! Turns take to long, so please hear me out and make the change. If you think" there will be to much money and other stuff" just cut back on it... you need turns more if you are starting or almost any other time. It makes the game a little to passive and slow paced. Excitement is what i want and most are looking for.
SO KEEP US HAPPY AND GIVE US MORE FUN!!!!!! thats just one mans oppinion though so.

I hope you agree
Lucet, the dark angel

NoKtUrNaL
4th April 2005, 05:09 PM
Uh, no chance in hell am i logging in every 30 mins to spend my gold
If you want a more fast paced game there are plenty of others out there
Rise Of Tyrants has 15 minute turns
KoC is fine as it is...

Sheepeeshaun
4th April 2005, 05:24 PM
it doesnt take long for turns to build up:
48 every day, 3 X 15 attackes a day
336 every week, 22 X 15 attacks a week
1008 every month, 67 X 15 attacks per month (3 turns left over:magnify:)

You dont have to spend your time attacking, just spend the time clicking or watching bambi, mulan is a better Disney film though :dazeda:

eth
4th April 2005, 10:42 PM
The turn system is as good as it gets. Nore turns means more chaos. KoC is already as chaotic as it could me. You dont want people attacking youwith crazy, now do you? I play once a day and even dont play for a few days to stack up the turns. Turns are no big for even a noob. Mind you, my earlier account, which I created when I was a noob (got chain-robbed and sabbed had to delete it as it was utterly useless after that) I got as far as 14000 before the tragic end with this turn system, daily playing and WITHOUT a recruiter. I bet you cant beat that. Through my new account, I even have got upto 42000 from 113,000 in one and a quarter week, so the turn system is just fine.

EworTam
5th April 2005, 04:38 AM
48 turns per day means 3 attacks per day which suits me down to the ground. In fact, at the moment I have rather alot of turns. 1,991 to be precised. Which means if I attack ten times a day I wont run out of turns for over 3 weeks. Im going to have to a fun 3 weeks.

But if you're playing the game and run out of turns, I see you have three options.

1. Turn off and play again tomorrow/later today

2. Sab. SAbbing doesn't cost turns and can be fun.

3. Click/ do the alliance thing

King_arthur1234
5th April 2005, 04:52 AM
i guess the present turn system is just fine. if u get 48 turns perday then it is enough for even a noob as this my second account and so i was in ranks of 100,000 two times while playing this game. still i managed to get upto 16,000 in three weeks in my first account and in my present account i have managed to reach 34,000 upto now in one and half week. u can do 3 full-fledge 15 turn attacks in one day and if u need some more money then u can use the remaining three turns. i was sabotaged badly in my first account and had run into a hopeless situation and so i had to delete and create a new account. i guess 48 turns are enough for a day and if ur falling short of turns then u can stack up turns by not playing for a few days. its not neccessary that u should play everyday. but it will be helpful to login everyday to spend ur gold. but that problem arises only after u have a high TBG.

HadesTheDarkOne
5th April 2005, 04:55 AM
5-10 minutes? That would be a disaster. Nobody would have the time anymore to click and everybody will be attacking each other all the time. Now that would be real chaos :D

Phyrus
5th April 2005, 05:10 AM
A half an hour!!! Thats reall exciting gaming. Might as well eat a bag of chips and watch Bambi. I would like to propose 5-10 minute rounds and the longest. A half an hour is just to long if you really want to play it all day. It is really bad for newbs like me :) . Cant accomplish nothin if you have to wait a half a freakin hour!!! Turns take to long, so please hear me out and make the change. If you think" there will be to much money and other stuff" just cut back on it... you need turns more if you are starting or almost any other time. It makes the game a little to passive and slow paced. Excitement is what i want and most are looking for.
SO KEEP US HAPPY AND GIVE US MORE FUN!!!!!! thats just one mans oppinion though so.

I hope you agree
Lucet, the dark angel

its deliberately set to 1 turn per 30 min, it is to prevent constand mass attacks which can slow the server down due to constant refreshing, and its also an indicator to say that you dont need to sit infront of koc 24/7 just to make sure your rank stays at a good level or drops. in some games like rome total war, a turn represents a period of time, so therefore.... well its self explanatory.

if you dont feel 1 per 30min is enough, noone is stopping you from playing to play some other game thats not turn based.

oh and trust me, with out 100,000 players registered in total, your experience so far is literally nothing compared to the action alot of others intake especially those in alliance wars.