PDA

View Full Version : clicking more times a day

KingOfDestruction
4th April 2005, 01:07 AM
Using any process which enables clicking of a unique link more than once per day by the same person is not allowed

this is a rule for koc, but I think it's not necessary anymore, anyone who uses a big recruiter like wildfire or relentless recruiter uses proxies and other stuff to change IP so they can click more, to get more soldiers

so why can't we delete this rule, It's kind of stupid now since anyone is breaking that rule <_<

Zap
4th April 2005, 01:09 AM
Using any process which enables clicking of a unique link more than once per day by the same person

this is a rule for koc, but I think it's not necessary anymore, anyone who uses a big recruiter like wildfire or relentless recruiter uses proxies and other stuff to change IP so they can click more, to get more soldiers

so why can't we delete this rule, It's kind of stupid now since anyone is breaking that rule <_<

it is because not all players are breaking the rule as you say and not all can use proxies

if they wanted to remove this rule, then they might as well remove the 24 hours rule instead

Shadowfox
4th April 2005, 01:26 AM
Zap is right ... it is quite lame. I also click a lot ... but I never use proxies.
I once tried and those I tried were either sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow or allready been used.