PDA

View Full Version : Sab repair

firerider135
2nd April 2005, 08:53 AM
Maybe if it was possible you could check your attack wepons if they were sabbed. Then you could repair them for like 75% or something of what they cost originally. Just an idea. :wave:

Pain4
2nd April 2005, 01:51 PM
It would be better if you couldnt see the weapons that have been sabbed and there was always a button that cost like 2mill gold that when u clicked it cancelled all the sabbings. So u didnt actually know whether it was worth clicking afterwards because u dont even whether uve been sabbed or not. I hope u understand what ive wrote because it is a bit confusing.
-Andy

remakaru
2nd April 2005, 02:01 PM
Sab repair seems like a good idea but it should cost a whole lot to do because if it didnt than what would be the point of sabbing?

Deathlord22
2nd April 2005, 11:21 PM
Its fine as it is. If you have been sabbed, just sell off your weapon... simple as that.

eth
3rd April 2005, 12:38 AM
Sab repair would be beneficial, but as remakaru, it should be more expensive, maybe like doulble the cost of the weapon?

firerider135
3rd April 2005, 12:43 AM
Its fine as it is. If you have been sabbed, just sell off your weapon... simple as that.
How do you know you've been sabbed. I say at least a sab check. So that you know if there is a sabotaged wepon. Secondly, maybe you have to be at a certain covert level to run this check.

Sab repair would be beneficial, but as remakaru, it should be more expensive, maybe like doulble the cost of the weapon?
then you could just buy another of the same weapon. I think the repair should caso 75% because you already bought the wepon so think of it as a repair. Let me put this in simple terms:
If your x-box broke and they are charging you $360 to repair it would you? I wouldn't. because I could just get a new one for $180