PDA

View Full Version : Recruiter Accelerator Problems

Silvine
1st April 2005, 11:27 PM
I'm having a problem with the accelerator for wildfire users. I understand how it works, but I dont know how to use it once I have installed it on my pc. I have all the files that open in ms dos i.e php, php.dll, startaccelerator,dat file. How do I use these files along with clickwhore in order to get it working faster ( which is what the accelerator does)??? Basically, once I install the accelerator, how do I get the accelerator to accelerate my clicking??? :frusty:

Oh yeah, one more thing, is it better to use two or more recruiting clickers or is it preferable to stick to only one?? Will I get more soldiers faster if I use more than one clicker system??

Deathwantsme
2nd April 2005, 03:14 AM
The more clickers you use the faster your soldiers come in because you have more users clicking on your link. If you have 1000 credits on 1 clicker it will take 1000 people to click for you on that clicker. If you have 500 on 2 clickers you only need 500 people 2 click for you on each. If it happens around the same time you get your men back in half the time. Thats my theory a least. It may not really mater but i try to keep a thousand or so on one clicker and 200 on a few others to keep my soldeir flow nice and quick.

Zap
2nd April 2005, 03:19 AM
I have never used the wildfire accelerator but one thing I am almost 100% sure of is that you cannoy combined the wildfire accelerator with CW because CW it self is an accelerator of somesort

so CW is for CW mode

and the wildfire accelerator is only for wildfire mode

Pringles_99
2nd April 2005, 04:11 AM
why am i banned of wildfire ????