PDA

View Full Version : Empire of Destruction

laura_lover
1st April 2005, 02:22 PM
Alliance Name: Empire of Destruction (EoD)

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 62

Alliance Forum Link: http://www.s8.invisionfree.com/empireod

Brief description of your alliance: We're a small alliance of 62 members that was formed over 1 year ago by edeses and deflix13, but edeses quit KoC at the end of age 3 and as he was the leader of the alliance he passed control over to me. We have several very active players and several generally active players, but also inactive players. We have a council where we talk about the alliance and other things, but only active players can gain positions here (having a good rank in KoC also helps). We also recently merged with FiT alliance. We are thinking about holding competitions where real life prizes will possibly be given (but that is not certain). Whenever possible there are sell-offs for players too, often from larger players to smaller players to give them a little boost :biggrinki

Theres probably more i can say to describe but i cant think of anything, ill add anything i think of later, later. :laughing:

Approved: ~VegnaBlitz

The moderator contact for this thread is Bizzy-Bone1Closed due to inactivity. -Wildfire

edeses
1st July 2005, 07:13 AM
:hifolks: EoD is a small alliance wich has been around for a while now, we have much experienced players who can help you a lot in KoC, also we have a very strong community with a lot of serious discussions but also a very active general chat-forum where you can just talk about anything, and have fun

Join EoD! we rock :) :kiss:

Kata-Garuma
2nd July 2005, 02:32 AM
the reason you should join EoD is becouse it is not so big that no1 knows you, everybody knows everybody and it is all very friendly if somebody has trouble then the same day that they post it at the forum there is somebody that has an idea or offers his or her help, and if there happens something bad for the whole clan then everybody is supporting everybody and were all looking like this :sadmonkey

civichb23
3rd July 2005, 11:47 AM
EOD is a fun clan, everyone helping out everyone else. Sell-off's are given out every age and we have lots of fun. Our clan also back-up our members, we never run away from anyone that needs help.....JOIN US and you'll see!!!!!!!!

the_martian
3rd July 2005, 11:48 PM
EOD is a great alliance, we're allied with FiT whose leader is a mod for theses forums i believe, we dont have any enemies, plus we have great people to talk to and we have access to all click programs i believe
and nice triple post civic

chaoscrippler
9th July 2005, 08:55 AM
eod is great and we never double post lol we tripple post! j/k but we are a great alliance that has eachothers backs :wedgie: whether it is durring a mass sab, or being farmed or anything you are going through on koc or in real life. we have active members, and the site skin is cool lol. most of us members are ranked high, even me lol fir the first time i am ranked really good lol.

join us if u wanna have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :romeo: :bowl:

civichb23
9th July 2005, 09:59 PM
Holy MOSESS!!!!!!!! i can't believe i triple post it. There goes to show how much this clan means to me, not only have I double post my PRAISE of EOD but i TRIPLE post it.....LOL

laura_lover
17th August 2005, 01:06 PM
To try and make our alliance more welcoming I have cleaned up all of the boards and deleted some inactive members. So now we have nice clean boards ready for some nice new posts which should be fun, anyone who wishes to join us and help fill will be welcomed :D

Blitz
24th August 2005, 03:57 PM
EoD is an excellent alliance, and a great ally. If you're looking for an alliance with experienced players who will watch your back, check out EoD. I've known LL and Civich for a while, and they're great leaders. Join Empire of Destruction today!