PDA

View Full Version : Quest: Reclaimation.

Krogothic
12th September 2004, 12:07 AM
Dreshnak continent. The first continent to be overrun by the undead horde. Months of burning has reduced this once grand and fertile land into a place of smoldering ruin and dread.

Kenzo Sigma, one of the old alliance Knights, was caled upon to reclaim all the land invaded by the horde. Looking for members, he dropped into the inn to look for mercenaries.

" Bartender. one ale and post up a sign. tell that the king is offering 50K Gold for each person helping me to reclaim the land of Dreshnak. " Kenzo said to the bartender, sitting and drinking his ale.

" Dreshnak? are you mad? no sane man would dare venture into those corrupted lands! " The bartender replied, spluttering.

" 50K. No sane man would ignore that amount of gold. " Kenzo said back, tipping the bartender.

YoungHunter
12th September 2004, 12:23 AM
*walking though the town, was a young man, about the age of 15. His hair was a dark blue, his robe was a dark blue as well, and opened, except for at the wasite a small crimson red band that held the robe around the wasit, and it went down to just below the knees. He allso wore a very dark blue shirt, and a dark greenish blue shorts that went down to his knees. and black boots that went to just below his knees. walking along, not realy paying attenion to where he was going, he walked pas a building, and looking up, saw that it was a pub. feeling his pocket, he felt two gold peices in there. Not aot, bt enough to get him some fresh food. And jsut as he was about to enter, he saw a man puting up an sign. reading "The king is offering 50K Gold for each person helping me to reclaim the land of Dreshnak."
Woundering what this was about, but the only thing catching his eye was the gold, The man enterd the bar, and looked around. One person was sitting down, as if waiting for some one or somthing thing to happen. Walking over to that man, he spoke. *

Piers:"Are you the one offering the gold? "

* Piers said, to the man. *

Krogothic
12th September 2004, 01:00 AM
Kenzo looked at the man with glaring red eyes.

" are you sure that you can withstand this attack? this is no joking matter, m'boy. This is hell. "Kenzo Replied.

YoungHunter
12th September 2004, 01:03 AM
* Piers stared into the mans eyes, a small feeling of anger ariseing in him. *

Piers:"And to the normal person, the y could say i have been in hell, and lived to tell the tail. "

* piers said, in a very serious voice, with a hint of anger in it. *

Krogothic
12th September 2004, 01:10 AM
" i like your spirit, boy. you will show a great performance in battle. What is your name? " Kenzo asked.

Kenzo then took out a small piece of paper that teaches elemental Shields

YoungHunter
12th September 2004, 01:12 AM
Wow...THis man is weird....

* Piers thought, an he took a seat on the other side of the table, and left his right hand on the hilt of his sword.*

piers:"My name...It is piers..."

*Piers said, sort of stareing at Kenzo, as if waiting for him to do somthing. *

Krogothic
12th September 2004, 01:28 AM
" Piers... That is a good name. Now, that parchment contains the spell lightning shield. Now, i want you to follow the steps shown. "

Kenzo went outside, and showed him how to use this spell. he held his hand up, and chanted: " Draknor'mohas! "

Suddenly, a bolt struck Kenzo. It didn't hurt him, but it actually PROTECTED him. his shield also had magnetic abilities. a fork on the floor suddenly flew and stuck onto Kenzo's shield, as if it was orbitting around him.

" now, you try it. "

YoungHunter
12th September 2004, 09:03 PM
* piers got up, and followed Kenzo. He didn't want to seem the "odd person" by ignoreing him, and loseing his trust, so Piers followed agesnt his will. as they reached outside, and kenzo shouted some sort of word, and see'ing a lighting bolt heading right at kenzo, took two steps back, and watched as the sheild around him came to life. *

Piers:"As nice as that is, I do not know anything about lightning magic. And i wish to stay that way. "

* piers said, watching the sheild. *

Closed per Krogothic's request.

-pstr2blvia