PDA

View Full Version : Wildy Idea-So mad it might even work!!

ronares
30th March 2005, 10:15 AM
Right i aint played in a while and finally came back today. My quam was still there. So i decided...hmm i got a mad idea. How about making KoC playable?

Now i know playability aint really a big issue in games, not like u play them or anything, and as long as autobuyers are gone everything is ok. even though when ppl were autobuying, it never effected me, and the game was playable, now they gone, hallelujah! i dont notice any difference (coz they never effected me) only diff is the game is now totally un playable. my mad idea is to make the game playable. since it has been a while since i last played i am guessing the koc admins wont budge on this, they clearly have no desire to make the game playable and enjoyable and addictive like it used to be. but i can nly try persuade em.

i had this other mad idea, since koc is intent on making itself as unplayable as possible, any change u could alter the security procedures so that when u enter the correct text it accepts it? i know isno big deal, it only means u cant do a single thing, even when u enter the text correctly, caps, non caps there is a slight danger som ppl might get a little annoyed, only a wee bit though. this is the fall back plan. if u decide not to go with playability, this would at least make it a bit playable. i know this will piss off koc admins and a good lot of ppl here, since the aim of the game is to be as unplayable as possible (obviously or it wouldnt be the way it is jus now) but at least try it. plz.

i used to luv koc. it was a really good game. now it isnt. u have robbed it of everythng good aobut it. just so u could stop autobuyers....at least when ppl autobought the game was playable for the rest of us. u gave up the one thing a game can never give up, its playability. for something petty.

shame. a waste.

Phyrus
30th March 2005, 10:25 AM
Right i aint played in a while and finally came back today. My quam was still there. So i decided...hmm i got a mad idea. How about making KoC playable?

Now i know playability aint really a big issue in games, not like u play them or anything, and as long as autobuyers are gone everything is ok. even though when ppl were autobuying, it never effected me, and the game was playable, now they gone, hallelujah! i dont notice any difference (coz they never effected me) only diff is the game is now totally un playable. my mad idea is to make the game playable. since it has been a while since i last played i am guessing the koc admins wont budge on this, they clearly have no desire to make the game playable and enjoyable and addictive like it used to be. but i can nly try persuade em.

i had this other mad idea, since koc is intent on making itself as unplayable as possible, any change u could alter the security procedures so that when u enter the correct text it accepts it? i know isno big deal, it only means u cant do a single thing, even when u enter the text correctly, caps, non caps there is a slight danger som ppl might get a little annoyed, only a wee bit though. this is the fall back plan. if u decide not to go with playability, this would at least make it a bit playable. i know this will piss off koc admins and a good lot of ppl here, since the aim of the game is to be as unplayable as possible (obviously or it wouldnt be the way it is jus now) but at least try it. plz.

i used to luv koc. it was a really good game. now it isnt. u have robbed it of everythng good aobut it. just so u could stop autobuyers....at least when ppl autobought the game was playable for the rest of us. u gave up the one thing a game can never give up, its playability. for something petty.

shame. a waste.

ok...

1) youve given no reference at all on saying how the game is now unplayable.
2) admins are still working on security stuff, they havent finished the work yet.
3) captcha images arent case-sensitive

pitagora
31st March 2005, 07:12 AM
maybe you didn't feel the efect of autobuyers but last age everybody around me was using it and no matter how much you searched you never found more then 1 mil gold. Now there is gold everyware....i think the admins have done a great job

frozen_banana
31st March 2005, 07:16 AM
maybe you didn't feel the efect of autobuyers but last age everybody around me was using it and no matter how much you searched you never found more then 1 mil gold. Now there is gold everyware....i think the admins have done a great job

Yeah! Thx admins! ^^

grtz

Ugluk1000
31st March 2005, 09:00 AM
haha, I hope I get high enough to notice the cash :whistilin

Monsuco
31st March 2005, 05:43 PM
Dude there is already a thread for complaining about the antiautobuyer stuff. Look:
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=12257
You can complain about it there :rant: . While I'm at it this wasn't really an "idea" . It was a complaint. The throne room is for ideas. I can play the game and so can around 123,759 people so it must be "playable" enough for them. I believe the admins are looking at captcha to root out the weird looking characters that nobody can identify. Just wait. Age 1 was nice but people had never been crazy enough to try to have a machine play for them (seems like it would take all the fun out of it) but we need those codes. Deal with it.
P.S. Thank you admins for stopping the cheaters. Just tweak the captcha so that the O's don't look like 0's and all the other look alikes are gone.

jaylweb
3rd April 2005, 03:39 AM
My only request is to fix the images on the armory screen. On the armory screen, there are suppose to be four characters and some of the pics don't show the fourth character, it's off the pic. :bs:

I like the security features, just needs some minor tweaking. :teeth: