PDA

View Full Version : Autobyers?

sylbestros
30th March 2005, 03:55 AM
to lock the ab with the images is a really good thing.However this is not necessary to put images to every page off koc.in the training page and the others it's not a big deal if somebody uses it.just lock the armory.the server does not seems to have the power for loading all those images and it goes down lot off times(and also does some more wild things like vaccation mode ...). just a suggestion.

lukesalterego
30th March 2005, 05:34 AM
ok, im gonna sound like an idiot........ but what is an autobuyer? I didnt play last age, and i read heaps of posts with "autobuyers" mentioned, but What are they? Please help

NoKtUrNaL
30th March 2005, 05:34 AM
Ahh but you fail to understand that it was not just auto-buyers
there were auto trainers and auto sabbers, auto attackers
the works
This is annoying but it covers every field and prevent any auto-ness

ok, im gonna sound like an idiot........ but what is an autobuyer? I didnt play last age, and i read heaps of posts with "autobuyers" mentioned, but What are they? Please help
Auto-buyers were programs made to log you in to KoC, open up the armory page
enter in the amount of items you wanted and when youw anted them bought
then you need not sign in for weeks if you choose
the auto-trainers i assume worked on the same idea
With the codes in place you must to everything manually..

sylbestros
30th March 2005, 08:43 AM
however the auto training and the others really didn't matter to us.it's not a big deal.and if this means that the server would go better it would be better!don't you think?

bloodpirate
30th March 2005, 11:24 AM
what i hated was the auto messaging, now it is better because they can't do that anymore

ssmythe
30th March 2005, 01:34 PM
however the auto training and the others really didn't matter to us.it's not a big deal.and if this means that the server would go better it would be better!don't you think?

erm, it does matter - it's against the rules and it's cheating just the same - someone with a large army who gets hundreds / thousands of clicks per hour could set an autobuyer running to train spies/sentries so stop their gold being stolen

riddle
30th March 2005, 01:36 PM
captcha is necessary for training since otherwise people will have a way to spend their gold while they are at work. that means there is much less gold out there to steal

as for server load? what do you think all these people still running spy scripts (loading page after page) are doing? or people whoused to run automessengers. if captcha was removed from training (or mecenary) page it would just be another way for some to cheat.

cheers,

n

Monsuco
11th April 2005, 04:03 PM
I actually think that the ads slow KoC down more than capatia. I would say just get rid of the moving ads and make them all simple stationary pictures. I also think KoC may be in need of a new server that is faster.