PDA

View Full Version : tribute

firerider135
29th March 2005, 07:26 PM
There should be a way to send gold to your officers. That way you can have officers become stronger faster.

NERD_loserfreak
29th March 2005, 09:55 PM
i like that idea in some ways.....my commander makes so much more then me a turn and like sometimes im like 5000 gold away from upgrading something and have to sell something (i know thats not a lot but) instead my commander could give me the money.......or they could loan you the money and set an amount of how much you could barrow.....just a thought

frozen_banana
30th March 2005, 02:50 AM
I also thought about that...You know, now much people make farm accounts, and give sell offs like that...
If you can just give the money it would be better

grtz

Big_Red_Mutha
30th March 2005, 04:26 AM
yeah, but then poeple would farm you to get you to send them tributes........ at least i would anyway

Mishkle
30th March 2005, 04:43 AM
Would have to be a regulation on how much could be given.

Also, as Big-Red_Mutha said. Get your commander to farm a big guy (if he is high up in the game), give you .05% of what he makes, and you are an instant millionaire.
I think a whole new set of rules would need to be in place with relation to how much can be given depending on what rank the officer is in relation to the commander.
So, for example,
Your Commander is ranked 10,000 (Sorry if you are ranked that at the moment and have an officer ;)) and you are his officer ranked 20,000. You can only be given say 5% of his TBG. If you moved up to say rank 15,000 and he stayed steady at 10,000 , then he could perhaps then give you 10% of his TBG.

_______

Hey here is a crazy thought. If your commander is a lower rank than you, you could tribute to him but he cannot tribute to you. Then reverses if he gets ahead of you....

just an expansionary thought.

Lord_Seregon
30th March 2005, 09:14 AM
I like the idea of this also as another way to help out our officers, but think it would be abused by chains that sure look like one person.

I also play darkthrone and they have this feature but it is a joke limited to 20k a day xfer to any one player.

I also hold my breath for a bank function.............****turns blue in face****

bloodpirate
30th March 2005, 11:02 AM
yes, sending money to officers is a good idea. but not back up the chain. the game could take a 25 percent tribute for doing this like it does when you sell equipment you loose 25 percent

Ugluk1000
31st March 2005, 08:44 AM
Yeah. I like that idea. Adds maybe a little more realism. Its sure is annoying when you recruit a small officer, and really, theres nothing you can do to start them off.