PDA

View Full Version : make the ******* enter button work

variationpwnz
28th March 2005, 12:53 PM
I getting REALLY tired of typing the code, moving the hand to the mouse and clicking the buy,send, whatever button for every time I buy send or whatever anything. Now if i could just press that #$%#@ enter button with my pinky, that would be very nice. Now think i'm a whining person because i dont want to move my arm to the mouse, because after doing that one time per 2 seconds, well, try. It's bloody irritating.
So plz make the enter button work for send and that stuff.

Wararyuu
28th March 2005, 10:26 PM
omg...HOnestly..What does it matter if you have touse the mouse...its like 1 extra second of movement. My suggestiopn is trying a sport..working out a little.

eth
28th March 2005, 10:43 PM
Yes, this is no big deal and not quite a good suggestion. C'mon, the mouse isnt a mile away now is it?

Phyrus
28th March 2005, 10:52 PM
the pressing-enter action was disabled during age 3 beta deliberately, it was to stop people from pressing enter constantly all the time, 'cos such action made the servers go screwy with the amount of queries pressing enter would send.

serious doubt it will come back on, indeed its no big deal.

Punx Unite!
29th March 2005, 05:07 AM
umm what you could do is just hit tab then enter...how didnt you think of that before:S

NoKtUrNaL
29th March 2005, 06:34 AM
Dear god what a complaint, Punx is right, the tab and enter is alot easier expecially for doin sab runs, i used it in age 3 too its more convinent
If you honestly cannot work up the energy to move your hand to a mouse that cant be more than half a foot away you have a problem....

variationpwnz
29th March 2005, 01:03 PM
omg...HOnestly..What does it matter if you have touse the mouse...its like 1 extra second of movement. My suggestiopn is trying a sport..working out a little.

telling me to sport is liking to tell an ant to get small... and why wouldnt you add the enter button as working?

NoKtUrNaL
29th March 2005, 01:09 PM
Without the code Auto buyers would come back into play
that is illegal and no1 wants it...so it's not coming back just get used to it

Phyrus
29th March 2005, 08:15 PM
telling me to sport is liking to tell an ant to get small... and why wouldnt you add the enter button as working?

ok you missed my first post, as i said before the admins had the press-enter-key ability removed as for when people pressed it dozens of times a second hopefully speeding up the process of w/e, it infact made the server lag (believe it or not) as all it was doing was sending numerous queries to the server of the same info and instruction.

Pain4
31st March 2005, 03:46 AM
I getting REALLY tired of typing the code, moving the hand to the mouse and clicking the buy,send, whatever button for every time I buy send or whatever anything. Now if i could just press that #$%#@ enter button with my pinky, that would be very nice. Now think i'm a whining person because i dont want to move my arm to the mouse, because after doing that one time per 2 seconds, well, try. It's bloody irritating.
So plz make the enter button work for send and that stuff.

Yes mate having to type in the code does get annoying compared to just pressing enter, but its better than having people cheat using autobuyers.

- Andy

Monsuco
31st March 2005, 04:53 PM
Well the admins could code enter to work only when four keys have been typed in.