PDA

View Full Version : Kings of Chaos

keebler_killer
27th March 2005, 01:24 PM
for Kings of Chaos y do they make us wait till we have turns to attack i mean it wuld be so much more fun if we could attack all the time dont u agree? well wut ever im sure there is a good reason for it i jsut want to know wut that reason is

*->Static<-*
27th March 2005, 01:27 PM
First of all welcome to GUA,

This is a forum where not everything is about Kings of Chaos.

The section of KoC is located here (http://www.giveupalready.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)

Post there your questions, suggestions and else there.

Have fun!

Perad
27th March 2005, 02:15 PM
for Kings of Chaos y do they make us wait till we have turns to attack i mean it wuld be so much more fun if we could attack all the time dont u agree? well wut ever im sure there is a good reason for it i jsut want to know wut that reason is

Turns are for fairness... not everyone is online all the time yet they are always attackable. If you could attack as much as you want then the saddest person who is always online would be the best.

Carnage
27th March 2005, 02:27 PM
moved somewhere more appropriate.

kgreen10
27th March 2005, 03:05 PM
they don't want a unfair advantage to any one a lot of people would quit the game if they did that

The_Unseen
27th March 2005, 03:06 PM
Also, someone with a killer strike action could go and farm everyone in the game worth farming.

demon_ruler
29th March 2005, 04:42 PM
:hamtaro: Hi!

tossmysalad
30th March 2005, 12:10 AM
ALL HAIL THE BIG BAD

CARNAGE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:worship:
:punch:
thats scary not

lildevilgurl1990
30th March 2005, 04:43 PM
what do ppl thing of the new "letters after putting in the attack turns"buisness
i think its irratating they should have it the same as age 3 but it dose stop autoclickers
Xxlildevilgurl1990xX

carnage u trying to scare me so u can see if i am committed to giving my ideas or what or u trying to send me a keylogger
XxldgxX

Blitz
30th March 2005, 05:54 PM
The question has been asked and answered...And this has all gotten way off-topic. Attack turns are there to stop players from attacking constantly for little gold--The same as the weapons damage and soldier losses. Turns are a major factor in most games.

Also, in reference to Carnage's Signature:
They bring it all on themselves by pming me about their name being in my signature, eventually they'll realise whats going on...

Once you figure it out, there will be no need to ask the question. After so many people asked why their names are in the signature, and the line "Powered by PHP 4.3.10." one would hope that people could figure this out...But unfortunately not.

Closed.