PDA

View Full Version : Top Clans in order......

Elvishlord
27th March 2005, 03:15 AM
I was wondering what do you think are the top clans now in order?

I think it is like this now: (looking @ number of members and top 100 spots)

1. SC
2. PR
3. Infern0
4. RF
5. KK
6. LacN/Q
7. LGC
8. POL
9. TSH
10. DES
11. Bomberman Army
12. Rogue Guild
13. Untouchables
14. C3

Pretty hard from there......

Also, you could say it in 5 levels....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

LvL 1: SC, PR

LvL 2: Infern0, KK, LacN/Q, RF

LvL 3: TSH, LGC, Polani, DES, Bomberman Army :bombman: , Rogue Guild, C3, Untouchables, The Paladium

LvL 4: CON, DV, TLA, WizardCouncil, WP, DM, NT, RE, TS, TGH, KoP, LH, TDA, FiT, AA

LvL 5: All clans without an account in the top 200...... weaker clans (in rank) :nervous:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Other clans that feel dissed now, please PM me with the statslink of your leader.......

Note2: Also, clans like TBH and Ro are left out because they are undersnowed imo :bash-lol:

ROCK LOBSTER
27th March 2005, 03:22 AM
after #10 i don't agree :p i think we're lvl 4...

Agamemnon_TR
27th March 2005, 03:30 AM
KK is "Level 1" too.

There are many officers of KK hiding and boom the first page ASAP. ;)

In the Level 3 I only heard Polanies and Lord Galdor and the other levels and the others on level 3 I don't know. Never ever heard. :icon_laug

:wave:

ROCK LOBSTER
27th March 2005, 03:36 AM
i think some of the alliances in lvl 3 are more like 4 :p but i don't want to offend friends or allies...so won't name them :p

Elvishlord
27th March 2005, 03:51 AM
KK is "Level 1" too.

There are many officers of KK hiding and boom the first page ASAP. ;)

In the Level 3 I only heard Polanies and Lord Galdor and the other levels and the others on level 3 I don't know. Never ever heard. :icon_laug

Come on, dont make yourself look stupid, stop this stupid argue and face the facts......

You dont give KK a good name by doing this, no offence to TR, but you guys do nothing here but argue...

DONT RESPOND TO THIS PM ME....... I want this thread to be clean......

Dark_Mormegil
27th March 2005, 03:57 AM
Its really toooo soon to talk about that..most players hide in ranks...and don't care too much for a balanced account..imo right now PR,even if it hasn't the #1,is really strong with many good accounts..

Davie
27th March 2005, 05:13 AM
KoP would be there...as our head acount was in the 90s...but he was hacked.

archdruid_tr
27th March 2005, 06:48 AM
i am not sure if des is a 3rd or 2nd level alliance, they could easily make top10 if they rearrenge their chain system, u know they have a complicated chain which lower their leaders rank but increase the amount of top50 players. moreover they have a popular recruiter, indra so i think des should take place in 2nd level
more alliances can be add to 4th level i think, for example fit,allyette. i am nor sure if u add them in a diffrent name, i am not good with clan acronyms :D
the other parts are fine

ps: i dont like self-advertising but we shouldnt forget that all clans have fanatical young members, give the noob some credit, he is just trying to self-adv his clan ;)

bega
27th March 2005, 07:52 AM
The list seemed fair enough to me, if we look objective. But I'm really not sure if LGC deserves to be in the lvl3, they're lvl2, imo.

------
Off topic: You don't have to insult a young player in the forum when you don't like his post. To be rude is just... not nice.

HoD
27th March 2005, 07:57 AM
The list seemed fair enough to me, if we look objective. But I'm really not sure if LGC deserves to be in the lvl3, they're lvl2, imo.

I'm not sure how you define lvl 2 vs lvl3. Is it the amount of top50 accounts, or the general influence they have, or the highest main acc, there are many criteria you can list them :) Depending on what your criteria are, LGC is 2 or 3 I suppose :bpeace:

HoD

Barlogs_Sword
27th March 2005, 08:03 AM
Yeah, mostly i like it, but why is TBA so low???? Bombermanneke will pass Galdor when he evens his stats yet Galdors ranked better. And TBA has the 15th spot(when i posted) and will have 2 more front page once a certain 2 other members even out there stats.

Barlog

archdruid_tr
27th March 2005, 08:05 AM
i think rank of leader acc is the most in important criteria. others criterias in inf list is amount of top50 accs, having a recruiter, general rank of officers, ability to make operations (i.e mass-sab, mass-attack), strenght of bounds of members(optional)

Dark_Mormegil
27th March 2005, 09:00 AM
I believe the ability to make operations(i.e mass-sab, mass-attack) and have high-ranked members is the most important criteria

Imo a strong clan can only be the clan that has many members able and ready to mass the "enemies" of the clan..
Moreover if u have the 1st spot and not many high-ranked members..then your competitor that would have many high-ranked memebers would probably take some sell-offs and take your place in the end.. :frusty:

Elvishlord
27th March 2005, 02:30 PM

I'm not sure how you define lvl 2 vs lvl3. Is it the amount of top50 accounts, or the general influence they have, or the highest main acc, there are many criteria you can list them :) Depending on what your criteria are, LGC is 2 or 3 I suppose :bpeace:

HoD

I think they are not lvl 2, simply because they are not in the race for #3, and also they dont have a well known recruiter...

TPLOTL
27th March 2005, 07:14 PM
Hmmmm I think someone should consider the NameLess1s chain ... the main account StrikerForce1 is ranked 97 and three of his direct officers are 350 or higher and those officers have officers in the top 1000.

Presence
28th March 2005, 02:27 AM
i am not sure if des is a 3rd or 2nd level alliance, they could easily make top10 if they rearrenge their chain system, u know they have a complicated chain which lower their leaders rank but increase the amount of top50 players. moreover they have a popular recruiter, indra so i think des should take place in 2nd level
more alliances can be add to 4th level i think, for example fit,allyette. i am nor sure if u add them in a diffrent name, i am not good with clan acronyms :D
the other parts are fine

ps: i dont like self-advertising but we shouldnt forget that all clans have fanatical young members, give the noob some credit, he is just trying to self-adv his clan ;)

Disregard the fact that i am a DES member

i do believe u could be right, but because the members are hiding, that also makes you somewhat wrong.

our chain is complicated yes.

I have been searching through sometimes and i see rank differences in most interesting ways

500, 100, 150, 44000, 100, lol u know what i mean

but that's what makes it fun :D

cuz u never know who's strongest in DES ( if u don't look @ first page :D! )

me and my officer Dragoncommand3r are could have been ranked at least in top 1000 ( actually im moving there slowly) however in the beggining we chose to gain some rather huge defense so that we wouldn't be farmed. Halfway through, i decided i needed spy and sentry to back myself up in case of sabs so i cut my defense short, where as my officer is still raising it.

His defense is ranked in top 300-400 area and his overall rank is in 8000 area.

So you're right, some of the DES members ARE in fact currently hiding.
Others just want to become sabbers :D

Level 2 or Level 3... hard decision when u actually think about it....
But we'll go with what other people say.

Snake_Bonzai
28th March 2005, 04:09 AM
well, we don't have a top 10 player. But we do have 4 top 50 accounts, and potentially another 10 Top 100 accounts.

We have 10% of the top 1000, a well known recruiter, a forum with almost 5000 registered ppl (okay I know that doesn't mean shit :P), but our chain is one of the biggest (near 5000!!).

I think we do well, and completely according plan, but somehow it strikes me that we might have gotten a top 5 account is we went for the Boss account chain structure. But then we would have only 4 top 100 accounts in addition.

SuNNYHeirReborn3
28th March 2005, 04:20 AM
DES has to be level 2

Their top 4 are ranked 28,29,30,36 pretty darn impressive

Dave

BiZzy-BoNe
28th March 2005, 04:55 AM
i think my alliance should be up there aswell, TDA - The Dutch Army

We got a couple members at rank 100 - 200 en some higher , we got a powerfull chain with others , many members got over 60.000 soldiers , We got access to more than 5 diffirent recruiters (really good ones) , our own ranking system of our members , our own farm program (legal) etc etc etc

Rickt86
28th March 2005, 12:14 PM
i think PR is def the tops clan

DES has to be level 2

Dave

not as good as pr!

i think my alliance should be up there aswell, TDA - The Dutch Army

We got a couple members at rank 100 - 200 en some higher , we got a powerfull chain with others , many members got over 60.000 soldiers , We got access to more than 5 diffirent recruiters (really good ones) , our own ranking system of our members , our own farm program (legal) etc etc etc

not as good as PR!!

*->Static<-*
28th March 2005, 12:27 PM
You are a member of... just a guess.... PR prehaps?

Anyway, we (the Dutch Army) have some good players, but we are part of Total Supremacy. You should include them....

Elvishlord
28th March 2005, 01:29 PM
You are a member of... just a guess.... PR prehaps?

Anyway, we (the Dutch Army) have some good players, but we are part of Total Supremacy. You should include them....

TS is already in lvl 4 :bpeace:

i think PR is def the tops clan

not as good as pr!

not as good as PR!!

Just to let you know, you're not letting PR look cool, rather stupid :whistilin

Elfdude143
28th March 2005, 02:11 PM
I can't argue much with where you put everyone ebcause its your opinion so I won't flame ya on that. However, I will say that I would have included FiT and ToA in the lvl 4 atleast. And all teh power to TSH, won't argue with where you have us :p

Presence
28th March 2005, 10:14 PM
DES has to be level 2

Dave

We Protect our own With our own.

Better to have many strong men
than 1 god.

SataiDelenn
29th March 2005, 04:40 AM
I think you should also include Clan McFowl somewhere as they had SEVERAL accounts that finished in the top 1000 last age and currently have people in the top 1000 already this age.

That is just my opinion.

HoD
29th March 2005, 07:15 AM
I think you should also include Clan McFowl somewhere as they had SEVERAL accounts that finished in the top 1000 last age and currently have people in the top 1000 already this age.

That is just my opinion.
The ten clans on the list all have several accounts ranked <100 , so a few people in top 1000 doesn't justify being in the top 10 list imho

HoD

Clone
29th March 2005, 09:17 AM
Kind of funny that everyone thinks their clan is special and should be rated a top 10 clan.
Ah well, that is what I expected.

I think the top 10 is fine the way it is elvish, good work.

Hansscherff
29th March 2005, 11:16 AM
Well actually my clan (The Hansscherff clan) has its top member ranked 9.000 at the moment, i would put myself as a level 1 clan. If you would be kind enough to add me to that list ;)? :thegrey1:

Elvishlord
29th March 2005, 11:40 AM
I can't argue much with where you put everyone ebcause its your opinion so I won't flame ya on that. However, I will say that I would have included FiT and ToA in the lvl 4 atleast. And all teh power to TSH, won't argue with where you have us :p

Yeah I forgot about FiT :) I'll put them in right away, thx :heh:

Kind of funny that everyone thinks their clan is special and should be rated a top 10 clan.

Thx for that clone :) :woot:

Also, it surprised me how many positive comments and repuation points I got, thx for that :woot: makes me happy :travolta:

Lillycat
29th March 2005, 05:37 PM
WoOT LoP ^_^

Denny
30th March 2005, 06:40 AM
I'd agree with other people here that DES should probably be part of level 2 in the original post - their chain has several strong players, many with high rank.

SC and PR are tricky to rank against each other this Age... as you've said you're prioritising the highest rank held then SC obviously get the top spot in your rankings - but if you count up members in the top 50 I think PR have exactly twice the amount that SC do, so that's quite healthy from our point of view. Not sure if that ratio is the same for top 100, I might count them up this evening.

One of my favourite personal suggestions for Age 4 (and now for Age 5) is for Alliance League Tables to go with the individual rankings. Obviously there would be some details to work out for how you calculate an alliance's rank, but it could be really interesting to watch the official league tables in a game where alliances have become so hugely important.

Edit: okay, I got curious and went counting:

Top 50: 14 PR, 5 SC.
Top 100: 27 PR, 8 SC.

bloodpirate
30th March 2005, 12:41 PM
DES has more in top 100 than SC, interesting

Denny
30th March 2005, 12:43 PM
More figures for the top 100, taken from the current discussion in the top rankings thread:

SC: 8 ?
PR: 27
TWNO: 8 ?
LGC: 2 ?
Infern0: 10
DES: 6
TAA: 3
KoP: 2
ER: 1
TLA: 1

(? means the number wasn't contributed by a member of that alliance, so may be wrong)

NoKtUrNaL
30th March 2005, 12:49 PM
What about Allyette

Name: Allyette
Commander: beebob2uk
Race: Humans

Name: beebob2uk
Commander: Frozen_Silent
TSH and ToA i believe..?or both :p not 100% sure

Denny
30th March 2005, 12:52 PM
beebob2uk is now played by SlackZilla - he's a PR member, as well as being a member of one of the bigger 'independent' alliances I think - could be TSH, I don't know.

Allyette is ToA as far as I know.

Frozen_Silent is a member of FiT and TSH presumably. That's played by VegnaBlitz I think...

loldongs
30th March 2005, 12:55 PM
Dont count out the TSH/ToA/FiT/HoT/TIA/ stamos clan chain with 5 in the top 100.

yeah nokturnal shes both. More ToA though

beebob2uk is now played by SlackZilla - he's a PR member, as well as being a member of one of the bigger 'independent' alliances I think - could be TSH, I don't know.

Yeah Bee is the top account for that big chain i just said. He is TSH though.

Haplo
30th March 2005, 01:01 PM

Allyette is ToA as far as I know.

Frozen_Silent is a member of FiT and TSH presumably. That's played by VegnaBlitz I think...

Right this stuff I know. Our chain has 5 people in top 100 atm. Stewmonkey13, ducttapefashion, Flashcard, Allyette and Beebob2uk (now being played by Slack indeed)

I suppose Frozen_Silent (GUA mod if you wonder and indeed VegnaBlitz ;) ) could be top 100 to but ah well he will get there later. I should be top 100 with that entire chain under me but I cant be bugged to play for rank quite yet. :D And since all the big accounts used all their command switches I get all the fun recruit PM's -_- 155 so far

Anyway the chain is made up with: FiT, TOA and TSH who have the bigger accounts mostly and HoT, TIA CK and some others I think who have big accounts to ^^

Elvishlord
30th March 2005, 01:37 PM
Ok I edited some things in the first post :icon7:

I put in some new clan-names, and changed some levels.

It's pretty hard for me to do this without using my own opinion.... :saint:

Blitz
30th March 2005, 05:37 PM
I posted the following in the top rankings thread a few hours ago...Missed the similar convo in here.

BTW. you forgot my chain. ;) Our highest ranked Chain members:

beebob2uk 284,674 Humans 17 (FiT Admin, TSH Admin)
Allyette 137,314 Humans 68 (ToA Admin)
StewMonkey13 149,649 Humans 76 (TSH Samurai)
flashcard 122,168 Humans 79 (ToA/CK)
ducttapefashion 2,105 Elves 88 (TSH Moderator)
Frozen_Silent 171,199 Dwarves 111 (FiT Admin, TSH Gmod...Me)

Only 5 in the top 100 right now, but I'll be there as soon as I even out my stats. Even with that, 5 Chain members and many other non-Chain members makes the FiT/TSH/ToA/etc. chain fairly strong.
For the record, Slack has been a FiT Admin since Age 2 (March or April...So about one year), and was recently given a much-deserved promotion to Admin at TSH. (Also an Explosion ranked member of PR.) :) FiT, ToA, and TSH have always worked together closely, and HoT has shared forums with FiT for the last several months. Count us all as one big happy family in the tally, please. ^^

I worked my way up to rank 105 in the last few hours, and if I just bank some spy tools, I should get into the top 100 again tonight, given the incentive. :)

Strike Action 203,067,437 Ranked #215
Spy Rating 84,811,776 Ranked #211

I'm not going to post my DA and Sentry for obvious reasons, but this is just to show that my SA and Spy are holding me back a little. ;) Don't worry guys, the chain will have 6 top 100 players soon. ^^ Especially when some of our key links make their move (Haplo, HoT-KingKrab, FrozeninTime* and sj16579).

*The FrozeninTime account was originally played by Theta, but is now played by AliceX. The two traded accounts, as Theta had obligations interfering with playing an account with such a large TBG. Real life first.

DonSabotaje
31st March 2005, 11:14 PM
its good to see my clan there UNTOUCHABLES
we have good players and we got SPy#2.

:dazeda:

NickW
1st April 2005, 08:00 AM
I think RF isn't bigger than TR (KK in your post) and Olympus(which you called Q )/LaCN. They have many top accounts, more than RF :pirate:
Also beebok2uk is big...
But good post!

Euthie
1st April 2005, 08:19 AM
KK is "Level 1" too.

I don't think we can call TR (aka KK) lvl 1 m8 :))...they're nothing compared to PR and SC

archdruid_tr
1st April 2005, 10:44 AM
More figures for the top 100, taken from the current discussion in the top rankings thread:

SC: 8 ?
PR: 27
TWNO: 8 ?
LGC: 2 ?
Infern0: 10
DES: 6
TAA: 3
KoP: 2
ER: 1
TLA: 1

(? means the number wasn't contributed by a member of that alliance, so may be wrong)

Name: KanKardesligi
Commander: MerkezBankasi
Army Size: 1,307,142
Fortifications: Citadel

Name: KK_Hisse-net_TR
Commander: KanKardesligi
Army Size: 216,659
Treasury: 7,466,929
Fortifications: Fortress
there are 2 TR in top 100

euthie- i prefer telling "tr is not as strong as pr/sc" than "tr is nothing when compared to pr/sc" . i think "nothing" is a bit harsh word

Sweet_Shadow
1st April 2005, 10:47 AM
Elvishlord good job with the rankings, but just one thing, you should change LoP for Infern0 since LoP itself would probably only be Level 3, but the reunion of LoP/Carnage/SK/DrunkTerrorists/DM/DV is indeed Level 2!

Hum one question though, since you said you made the rankings mostly according to number of top ranks holders, since PR got a lot more than SC, why isnt PR #1 ? Its a thing LS is holding #1 rank, but PR still got a way beter chain overall.

And not too sound like bragging Infern0 too much, but we also got 5 more top 100 accounts than SC..

The best way to do the rankings would be to give points to each alliance for certain range of ranks..

So since SC hold #1 rank, i would give him 5 points.
Then for all other top 10 ranks, 3 points.
For top 50 2 points, and top 100 1 point..

Denny
1st April 2005, 11:08 AM
This is why we need league tables :) How do they work them out for other games and sports, maybe we can adapt their system...?

Sweet_Shadow
1st April 2005, 11:35 AM
Well which game/sport uses individual rankings in a team to decide of it's overall rank? Usually they only count the match win or loss and compares with other teams..

and well following the system i proposed in my last post, infern0 got 6 top 50, and 7 top 100, that makes 19 points total.

SC got #1, 2 top 10, 2 top 50, and 3 top 100. That makes 5+6+4+3 = 18 points.

PR would probably get more than 30, so im not feeling like couting it :P

btw where the hell is CPH_KILL, he was another top 100 account for SC but i dont get to find his name anymore?

Clone
1st April 2005, 11:47 AM
and well following the system i proposed in my last post, infern0 got 5 top 50, and 6 top 100, that makes 19 points total.

Seems to me you have mis-calculated...infern0 only has 16 points using your system.
5x2 = 10
6x1 = 6
------------

Anyway, that is probably a good system to use to judge an alliance rank. Cept I might give the #1 guy more than 5 points, maybe 8(#1 plus a top 10 spot).

Sweet_Shadow
1st April 2005, 11:55 AM
Seems to me you have mis-calculated...infern0 only has 16 points using your system.
5x2 = 10
6x1 = 6
------------

Anyway, that is probably a good system to use to judge an alliance rank. Cept I might give the #1 guy more than 5 points, maybe 8(#1 plus a top 10 spot).

oops sorry, i edited my post, my addition was correct, but infern0 got 6 top 50 and 7 top 100, thats why it gives 19 :P

And hum well yes maybe 5 is a bit low, but 8 is a bit too high imo :P 6 would be good, thats the double of a top 10 account.

But if we give as much as 8 to #1, maybe we should give 7 to #2, 6 to #3, and 5 to others of top 10.

Denny
1st April 2005, 12:03 PM
Hrm... how about:

#1 = 10
#2 = 5
#3 = 3
#4-10 = 2
#11-100 = 1

...or something like that? I think #1 should be worth way more than #2, it's a big image boost for an alliance to hold the #1 spot.

OverlordGenocide
1st April 2005, 12:06 PM
you can tell Denny
Is cringing in the background
:violin: :crybaby:

:D

joke

Sweet_Shadow
1st April 2005, 12:09 PM
Hrm... how about:

#1 = 10
#2 = 5
#3 = 3
#4-10 = 2
#11-100 = 1

...or something like that? I think #1 should be worth way more than #2, it's a big image boost for an alliance to hold the #1 spot.

I think it would be better if top 50 would keep a better number of points than 50-100.. Its a lot more difficult to get first page than second.

so ok

#1 = 10
#2 = 5
#3 = 4
#4-10 = 3
#11-50 = 2
#51-100 = 1

what's about that?

maybe someone would be able to do some php pages that would update themselves automaticly showing those stats? Each leader could enter all his potential top 100 members for his alliance.. And each day it would check for the rank of each account entered, and calculate the points according to them.

Snake_Bonzai
1st April 2005, 01:10 PM
In some sports (like figure skating) they delete the best rank and the worst rank.

So take the best 10 players of an alliance and delete 1st and last and calculate the avarage.

Elvishlord
1st April 2005, 01:38 PM
I think it would be better if top 50 would keep a better number of points than 50-100.. Its a lot more difficult to get first page than second.

so ok

#1 = 10
#2 = 5
#3 = 4
#4-10 = 3
#11-50 = 2
#51-100 = 1

what's about that?

I think that one is the best :cool2:

I think RF isn't bigger than TR (KK in your post) and Olympus(which you called Q )/LaCN. They have many top accounts, more than RF :pirate:
Also beebok2uk is big...
But good post!

Hey Nick, funny to see you here :) (I'm Kingstebbe :hifolks: )

KK may have a higher ranked top account, but the members are weaker and the influence on the koc world is a lot smaller :frusty:

Elvishlord good job with the rankings, but just one thing, you should change LoP for Infern0 since LoP itself would probably only be Level 3, but the reunion of LoP/Carnage/SK/DrunkTerrorists/DM/DV is indeed Level 2!

Hum one question though, since you said you made the rankings mostly according to number of top ranks holders, since PR got a lot more than SC, why isnt PR #1 ? Its a thing LS is holding #1 rank, but PR still got a way beter chain overall.

And not too sound like bragging Infern0 too much, but we also got 5 more top 100 accounts than SC..

The best way to do the rankings would be to give points to each alliance for certain range of ranks..

So since SC hold #1 rank, i would give him 5 points.
Then for all other top 10 ranks, 3 points.
For top 50 2 points, and top 100 1 point..

Same to you SS, sorry, but SC definately has had a lot more influence on koc

Hrm... how about:

#1 = 10
#2 = 5
#3 = 3
#4-10 = 2
#11-100 = 1

Yeah I agree on that one also......

BTW: Sorry for making LGC pink, but I just think thats their color :icon_psyc

I'll edit that also :bty:

Erls
1st April 2005, 06:04 PM
Consider The Paladium.

3 on the First page, ranked 21, 41, 45. Compared to last age when noone was. Numerous other players in the top couple hundred, and one more member (off and on active) Diversion3, in the top 50. Top account is Mightyvikings, along with Sweetkitten and shadowmanc3r.

Elvishlord
1st April 2005, 11:11 PM
Consider The Paladium.

3 on the First page, ranked 21, 41, 45. Compared to last age when noone was. Numerous other players in the top couple hundred, and one more member (off and on active) Diversion3, in the top 50. Top account is Mightyvikings, along with Sweetkitten and shadowmanc3r.

Great! I was already wondering who you guys were :banana:

I'll add you :)

Cornholio
2nd April 2005, 12:29 AM
mmm wondering if The Chosen could get a mention, were not too big but members (verified that is) in and out of our chain hold the following ranks in the top 200:

3, 9, 35, 43, 59, 77, 112, 140

we have a few hiding ranks but we won't go into that here :)

Elvishlord
2nd April 2005, 12:46 AM
mmm wondering if The Chosen could get a mention, were not too big but members (verified that is) in and out of our chain hold the following ranks in the top 200:

3, 9, 35, 43, 59, 77, 112, 140

we have a few hiding ranks but we won't go into that here :)

LoL arent that the RF ranks? ur a sub alliance of RF?

Cornholio
2nd April 2005, 12:53 AM
LoL arent that the RF ranks? ur a sub alliance of RF?
Sub alliance of rf? lol. No, they aren't rf ranks though three are rf members your more than welcome to check them up if you wish, you counted diversion as paladium as well ;)

Haplo
2nd April 2005, 02:07 AM
Consider The Paladium.

Though sweetkitten and shadowmanc3r are really OAA and not paladium...same chain but still more part of the arcane archers..so not sure if they would be listed as Arcane Archers or Paladium. *goes ask*

Yeah well they are more OAA indeed. ^^

Shadowmancer
2nd April 2005, 02:31 AM
Shadowmanc3r is most certainly OAA as is sweetkitten! :thumbsup:
(I have only recently joined Paladium)

Haplo
2nd April 2005, 02:35 AM
Shadowmanc3r is most certainly OAA as is sweetkitten! :thumbsup:
(I have only recently joined Paladium)

:cheerlead *hugs shadow* She pwns. ^^ As does kitty. :icon_blus

I was wondering about one thing. What about more or less neutral people or fairly seperate from the chains mentioned in here that are in top 100 (alva would come to mind or AeonsLegend) Not sure if they should be mentioned but they are still quite strong.

SataiDelenn
2nd April 2005, 04:53 AM

Actually, if I thought my clan deserved one of the top recognition spots, I would have mentioned my clan, but as we are but a small group and don't play that seriously for top 100 rank, we accept that we won't be recognized. However, I thought that Clan McFowl deserved recognition for getting several accounts to finish in the top 1,000 as this is a great level of accomplishment in spite of what people might think. Oh well.

Elvishlord
2nd April 2005, 05:30 AM
Actually, if I thought my clan deserved one of the top recognition spots, I would have mentioned my clan, but as we are but a small group and don't play that seriously for top 100 rank, we accept that we won't be recognized. However, I thought that Clan McFowl deserved recognition for getting several accounts to finish in the top 1,000 as this is a great level of accomplishment in spite of what people might think. Oh well.

I dont see your point?

There are like 100 clans with a top 1000 account, so its about clans even better than that (lets say top 250/top 100 accounts)

M-ASS-KICKER
2nd April 2005, 07:18 AM
I disagree to classify alliances according to their members ranks. Ranks are very relative in KOC and can be taken and given in hours which is nothing in a 6 month long game. If you really want to compare alliances you should add the soldier counts of every member on every chain and write down the final number. So effectively this would be the "Alliance army size"

HoD
2nd April 2005, 09:01 AM
I disagree to classify alliances according to their members ranks. Ranks are very relative in KOC and can be taken and given in hours which is nothing in a 6 month long game. If you really want to compare alliances you should add the soldier counts of every member on every chain and write down the final number. So effectively this would be the "Alliance army size"
Well, then you would have to ask every top 100 member what amount of spies/sentries they have, so that wouldn't be practical at all.

HoD

HadesTheDarkOne
2nd April 2005, 11:55 AM
But it's true what he says. Rank is no garantuee of a right judgement at all. Loads of players are hiding in the ranks with highwer armysizes. Maybe it's not practical, but looking at everybodies armysize would be the only way to find out which clan/alliance is the strongest of all :D

llama_of_terror
2nd April 2005, 02:12 PM
i think alliances should be rated by their overall effect no the KoC world, their ability to mass/sab, how active theri forums are, their diplomatic skills etc etc...

tho those are much harder to judge :whatgives

Erls
2nd April 2005, 04:20 PM
Yes Sweetkitten and Shadowmanc3r are OAA, because of the merge they are Paladium too. They both have accounts on our forums and are active, so they count.

I like the idea of overall effect on KoC, but would that be present or since alliances first came into being???

WCDMXLUDA
3rd April 2005, 01:14 AM
I HAVE SOME THINGS TO SAY DES Rules!!! and thers a group called Khuzdul their main commander i DES-Mundele but HES a part of DES and were a group called Khuzdul

GhosTriker
3rd April 2005, 01:58 AM

If you where playing KoC since the begening you should propblably know about PALADIUM ;)
Paladium was found early in age 0 ;) and the leader now is MightyVikings who is # 20 , soo... you probably heard about Paladium but you dont want to admit :p :icon10: :whistilin:

GhosTriker

Dark_Mormegil
3rd April 2005, 02:58 AM
I would like the idea to have an unofficial tournament/championship(with points).But not to count the score every hour..it would be better,if we count it every 2 weeks or every month in an exactly time/turn that we will have arrange.
If especially top-accounts really accept it then koc will be more fun when u are in a chain /alliance..so accounts will not hide so much in ranks and they will not wait for the last turn of the age to take just a final rank..
Moreover I would say to count #1-100 so "smaller" chains have the chance to "advertise" their chain..

Elite_Member_of_Chaos
4th April 2005, 10:59 AM
uhh im not exactly getting what ur trying to say can u explain more... its either that or im stupid :laughing:

Erls
4th April 2005, 09:35 PM
I dont either. The whole purpose of this, (I believe) was to rank the top alliances in the game. Some alliances, such as mine (the Paladium) are not very active here and therefore not as well known as some other ones, and this was a way to get our names out as top alliances. Some other alliances who are very vocal here and everyone knows about are not as good as people think, and this was a way to show that as well.

schietzo
7th April 2005, 05:35 AM
The paladium rise from it's ashes :D We are back again. Be warned ;)

gizmokitten
8th April 2005, 08:18 AM
What about an update now LaCN and LGC rejoined PR chain?

also, I'm very supprised by POL, they're doing an awesome job, as is KK.

schietzo
8th April 2005, 11:40 AM
yeah :) the difference isn't so big compared to last age. If there are
some good sell offs at the end it isn't at all sure that ls wins :)

anyways, paladium is still the best of course -_-

Brecht_EF
8th April 2005, 12:08 PM
RF is bigger then Infern0

schietzo
8th April 2005, 12:20 PM
doubt that <_< infern0 is bigger as I see it...

8th April 2005, 12:26 PM
The thing about army size is not representable at all, that would just point out the most clicking alliance, but it rules out EVERY little bit of strategy/diplomacy ... so I have to disagree about that being a good way to rate an alliance's strenght/importance.

I do think some kind of system with points might be a good way to rate alliances, BUT ... Every player needs to state what alliance he's part of, for instance if TBH is counted as an alliance, it should give no points to both TBH and SC ... so I mean there has to be a difference between alliances and sub alliances (same for PR with LaCN, LGC, and all ...) if they are concidered independent alliances they can contribute to 1 alliance only, so some players should identify themselves especially if they are part of multiple alliances.

(sorry if I say the same things in different ways, but I couldn't get myself explained clearly enough I thought ... so bear with me :) )

the_mobber666
13th April 2005, 09:03 AM
C3 is smaller than wizardcouncil

Elite_Member_of_Chaos
14th April 2005, 04:47 AM
Well in my opinion you should rate a koc alliance by how many active members they have and how many strong players they have in koc...

SlackZilla
14th April 2005, 05:57 AM
looking at last age to this age... tsh didn't gain many additional members, nor did our chain in general...

but we have really popped up our top account, due to the availibility of open recruiters such as WF/CW, CD, LaCN, CR, RG, Indra, etc...

i think the sharing of these tools is good for the game community as a whole, it levels the playing field...

power to the people!
:punk:

AserSt0rm
23rd April 2005, 10:33 AM
All this silliness of "my alliance is bigger or better is crap"
I'm happy that my alliance - "WP" (Wolf Pack) has gotten 4th tier, we will keep working until we continue to rise higher.

Thanks for creating this thread, you got your reputation points :P

Aser

Gazza
26th April 2005, 09:15 AM
To say any alliance is better than another is incorrect as some alliances have things to offer that other alliances dont . Say for instance bein in a nuetral clan/alliance you would have acess to more recruiters (main reason you see so many ppl leaving the big alliances) ,but in a Big Clan like SC ,PR or RF you may have wider protection i know all 3 of those alliances look after to their men to the last .But bottom line is for a hassle free ( mostly) game and to have a more affective strike force you should look for ppl that are tightly knit and have good comunications (msn ,and yahoo messenger) end of the day thats what makes ppl great.Any fool can make half a dozen Channels on mIRC and fob all their men off there , but thats very impersonal .

Summary :

:comms
:friendship at all levels
:looking after your smallest men
:never to busy for smaller guys or you lose any respect you ever had
:Organisation plan

These are some pionts that some of the big alliances have none of ;)

Denny
26th April 2005, 09:56 AM
There's nothing impersonal about most of the large alliance's private IRC channels - they're pretty friendly places, where all the regular visitors know and greet each other. All the best alliances I've been in have been heavily IRC based.

I find forums quite impersonal, although they're useful for large-scale organisation, but IRC is the best for teamwork and comradery in my opinion. Why speak to one ally on MSN when you could speak to dozens of them on IRC?

AngelOfDeath_LaCN
26th April 2005, 10:28 AM
/me thinks you should change KK's and infern0's place :1poke:

ReBeL-DM
27th April 2005, 09:31 AM
well Id like to say DM is back look out for DM.

Gazza
27th April 2005, 12:20 PM
Valid piont Denny , altho myself i speak to most guys i know in msn conferences :chef: , but it is all down to opinion really what is best :)

NoKtUrNaL
27th April 2005, 02:31 PM
Hmm, i really wish there was some form of "average chain rank" or a similar addition to the KoC game
all these big alliances are great for people who know someone in there or for the new players who need direction because there are so many helpful people
but with them usually come the inactive/rude/often stupid/cheating types...

but what about those who work to build a strong chain selling to officers and putting as much time into forums and the rest but cannot get a name for themselves due to no account being in top 100?

i guarantee if you match up average ranks of alliances (Obviously not the largest due to too many members..)the top 10 would be extremely different and IF this game were based more on wars rather then clicking/rank then perhaps it wouldn't be as hard to get known from playing this way

but everyones so hung up on being in the biggest chain...i dont see any need if your playing this for fun but i guess some play to say "well my commander is #1" instead of playing for themselves and their officers....either way as slack said TSH has not changed their front lines much but certainly have came out of the shadows this age
now if only ya can keep your gold at night :p

Barretto
28th April 2005, 10:39 AM
I think OAA deserves to be on there http://www.forum.arcanearchers.com/ sorry if posting links is not allowed we're in chain with MightyVikings who is ranked 19 and Sweetkitten and Shadowmancer who are ranked 44 and 46, Seschizolig is 86, we also have Rivyrn who is 106 and Lettinsh who is 126 of course not at all our OAA members as we are in a joint chain with Paladium however Sweetkitten and Shadowmancer are both OAA members and top 50 so i feel we deserve to be included somewhere :)

Gazza
28th April 2005, 01:27 PM
Sorry to add again to this thread so soon but i had to laugh at the first order of clans
1. SC
2. PR
3. Infern0
4. RF
5. KK
6. LacN/Q
7. LGC <------ erm what ?
8. POL <-------- :whatgives
9. TSH <------ cheers for that n00b
10. DES <---- Should be up the top 3 ^^^
11. Bomberman Army <------- some big players but not very big at all
12. Rogue Guild <--- same as Bomberman army
13. Untouchables <--- erm what ???
14. C3 <--------- some one put that on there for a joke

Heres an order you may agree with whether you are in the clans or not .

1: PR
2: SC
3: DES
4: LACN
5: RF
6: Infern0 / LOP

After these i guess its a toss up , but there is no way you can put any other alliance higher than these as they are FAR more active than all the others .
KK has basicaly gone down the plug hole due to its leaders departure ( shame) so i would not classify them the same with out him .And i dony have to explain about the others cos they have only been put on that guys list cos they have some high ranked players on page 1 then the rest of their alliances are weak n00bs lmao . Consistancey in strength is the true order.
not cos you have 1 guy thats ranked 5th or summin , alot of ppl are up on page 1 cos they are selfish and wont spread out their alliance ,therefore getting ripped to shreds when ppl mass them ;)

wolf_striker
28th April 2005, 01:41 PM
Well Buddy wether you put PR or SC first or second is down to your preference. :eyepop:

But your right about ther others, mate totally they pwn :wedgie:

Haplo
28th April 2005, 01:43 PM
Sorry to add again to this thread so soon but i had to laugh at the first order of clans
9. TSH <------ cheers for that n00b

Mind if I ask why you call TSH n00b? It seems you dont know the clan awefully well if you are saying that. =\ A lot of the high rank people once started or were member of TSH or still are... I suppose having quite a few members in top 100 every age doesnt say much anymore these days....

Brecht_EF
28th April 2005, 01:46 PM
Mind if I ask why you call TSH n00b? It seems you dont know the clan awefully well if you are saying that. =\ A lot of the high rank people once started or were member of TSH or still are... I suppose having quite a few members in top 100 every age doesnt say much anymore these days....

lmao are youy still in TSH m8?

Gazza
28th April 2005, 04:01 PM
I wasnt meaning to offend TSH mate just calling the guy a n00b for placing them higher than far bigger and stronger alliances . As i said just cos an alliance has a few ppl on page 1 means bugger all if the rest are weak ;)

boriszima
28th April 2005, 05:43 PM
i say intersting list some people have there. As i read somewhere along the pages, people mentioned what makes a clan powerful. which again comes from another thread which asked that question.

I believe what makes a top clan is to have the highest average rank of all the accounts in the alliance. if one alliance has account rank top 50 and like 200 players in lower ranks, thats does not make it a powerful alliance.

anotherway to rate them is total weapons worth from all the accounts, kind of follows close to average rank.

and finally most account in top so and so...

I dont even know some alliances from some of those lists.. they need to start posting more here on GUA.

Elena
28th April 2005, 10:02 PM
Some of us tend to avoid posting on GUA, but I will say the quality of discussion on the forums seems to be improving dramatically this age. I'd attribute it to the combination of more active KoC admins and (thankfully) greater competition.

On topic, I think it's rather pointless to try to combine everyone's personal interpretation of 'top' into one list. At least either make the list dependent on (1) what the alliance can offer to its average member or (2) the influence the alliance has on the game overall.

For (1) you could look at factors such as individualized attention, resources, and protection, as well as negatives, such as any restrictions the alliance may place on its members gameplay. For (2), a relatively easy way to do it might be to look at the number of top 100 stats each alliance has in combination with how well they are known among average players.

I think many of us are reluctant to get into this discussion at all, however, since it seems weighted towards promoting those clans that are already in power rather than further increasing (or at least maintaining) the greater competition and rise of new groups we've seen this age.

~uniQue~
2nd May 2005, 03:21 AM
I believe what makes a top clan is to have the highest average rank of all the accounts in the alliance. if one alliance has account rank top 50 and like 200 players in lower ranks, thats does not make it a powerful alliance.
and finally most account in top so and so...

Well said boris, and if one is active enough (s)he will know that Denny himself several times said he prefers having a strong chain then getting #1 from LS..

You can't easily find leaders who sacrifices his account for his alliance members to get much better ranks, can you ?

I guess everyone would agree on what boris said. And when/if you check rankings... you know what i am gonna say :)

:awe: Pr pwnZ :awe:

Elena
2nd May 2005, 11:13 PM
Well said boris, and if one is active enough (s)he will know that Denny himself several times said he prefers having a strong chain then getting #1 from LS..

You can't easily find leaders who sacrifices his account for his alliance members to get much better ranks, can you ?

I guess everyone would agree on what boris said. And when/if you check rankings... you know what i am gonna say :)

:awe: Pr pwnZ :awe:

You're not really addressing all of the post you quote. Yes, PR may have a lot of accounts in the top ranks (as one would expect from an alliance its size), but it certainly doesn't have the highest average rank of any alliance.

A small unscientific comparison:

No, I'm not going to go through and attempt to calculate the average rank of all of PR, but I did calculate the average rank of the first page of the PR members list (not including the six inactive accounts who were still listed as members). Average rank = 16,523

Let's compare this to an alliance that's not based around the whole mega-command chain concept. I'm going to use one of the two alliances I belong to, Havoc. Average rank = 4571
If we remove the member who runs an all spy account from the calculation you'd have an even more impressive figure.
Average rank = 560

Now, Havoc may be small and not yet well-known, but by this comparison we'd utterly destroy PR ^^

Tcithcb
2nd May 2005, 11:23 PM
Some of us tend to avoid posting on GUA, but I will say the quality of discussion on the forums seems to be improving dramatically this age.

Now, Havoc may be small and not yet well-known, but by this comparison we'd utterly destroy PR ^^
HAVOC, BIATCH!!

(sorry, Elena)

NoKtUrNaL
2nd May 2005, 11:27 PM
Thank you elena :) you are describing the exact way i feel
and i believe if this game is all about alliances they should introduce an alliance system i won't post suggestions here but that way they could have a better way to determine "winners" through
which has #1
which has strongest average member rank
which has most members
...and so on

that way you can still join a massive crew and say yeahh we got more
but you can still be in a tight knit group and say yeahh but we outrank you :)
Alot more entertaining for everyone i think and if it were to be introduced they would probably have to set up tags for alliances ra ra ra...rant over

WCDMXLUDA
8th May 2005, 05:25 PM
the group that i think is best is now crimson pirates you probably havent even heard of them we have some really good people to

AeonsLegend
23rd May 2005, 06:10 AM
Right now it's almost impossible to see if a clan is powerful by viewing rank alone. Me and my clans stats are as uneven as can be. For example I should be ranked 18 or higher were I to arm all my weapons, I just dangle at the bottom of page one for the hell of it. A lot of my group are large but have uneven stats so they wont show on page 1 or 2 either. We'll see at the end of the age how everything will work out.

I think more what makes a clan strong is the way they work together and help eachother out. No matter how small the clan is.

Pain4
29th May 2005, 03:32 AM
By taking a look at rankings page 1 striker clan is looking very strong and have alot of people not only on the first page but top of the first page. Like others have said people are hiding in the ranks so it will be interesting at the end of the age to see where everyone slots in. Like i said at the moment striker clan are edging it at the minute but this game is based on chaos so anything could still happen but i cant see LS , losing out again.

YgravikT
29th May 2005, 04:15 AM
I have no problem seeing SC loosing out again and id be extremely suprised if LS wins.

Having many top players makes you powerfull as dept in good players also does. But this doesnt make a clan tight and nothing is more powerfull than a unite of people fighting together for a common cause.
So for me it has never been about having most people in top 10 or 100 or 1000 .. but getting 1 fellow member and frand as high as possibel. And i have to say being one of those pushing a fellow member to the top has always been alot more fun than being pushed.
I think the people and clans that breaks up are those who gets too many powerfull people with too many powerfull minds. The clans that can stay tight as 1 unite - 1 for all and all for 1 .- will be succesfull since noone and nothing can break them.

GeneralParminion
2nd June 2005, 12:14 PM
Personally I want to see SC and PR go at it. I'de dedicate every alliance that I've ever had to that. That would be f-ing epic. Wonder which side I'de be on?

GeneralParminion

Evilpoptart
4th June 2005, 07:53 AM
Personally I want to see SC and PR go at it. I'de dedicate every alliance that I've ever had to that. That would be f-ing epic. Wonder which side I'de be on?

GeneralParminion

You will never see those 2 clans fight, they're more worried about rank/banking, and we all know rank drops during war, for both sides (usually)

Now my question is, where would you put a clan that has forced such a highly reguarded clan such as DES to sue for peace in less then 2 days? And this same clan, is currently at this moment, dismantling the Rogue Guild.

The Rogues may claim otherwise, but sab bot tells no lies. Billions in damage done, in just a few days.....

DrunknTerrorists can defeat any clan when we direct our full measure of power against them. What makes that so? Simple. Most top accounts are so worried about banking, they avoid war, and when they DO war, their underlings do it for them.

Not so with us. everyone participates, and I mean everyone. From our top ranked, all the way to the bottom. Our IRC room is a testiment to that. Being a average sized clan, yet having 30 people in our war room, not many can say they have that much participation. The Rogues are bigger, yet, their IRC room had all of 4 people in it. what say you to that?

Our Alliance is one to be feared and respected. If you don't you soon will :P

llama_of_terror
9th June 2005, 03:44 PM
honestly, come on DT has pwned quite a few of your lvl 1, 2, and 3 alliances yet we arent even on the board...but hey everyone knows who we are, and those who don't will find out soon enough ;)

Painfulfireyfox
7th July 2005, 02:22 AM
Hello there,
i got a question....
Why is the Fears-Empire not here???

i'll hope i did not spam here.

Thank you
~Painfulfireyfox~

lvly5TiCa1
7th July 2005, 02:34 AM
yawns how did i know that cocks like dt would come here. DT is all talk and no skill. no members on the first page and one dropping from the second. Yes i know dest is there but that account was neva hers.

Snake_Bonzai
7th July 2005, 03:37 AM
Yeah let's update this a little:

Old:

LvL 1: SC, PR

LvL 2: Infern0, KK, LacN/Q, RF

LvL 3: TSH, LGC, Polani, DES, Bomberman Army , Rogue Guild, C3, Untouchables, The Paladium

LvL 4: CON, DV, TLA, WizardCouncil, WP, DM, NT, RE, TS, TGH, KoP, LH, TDA, FiT, AA

LvL 5: All clans without an account in the top 200...... weaker clans (in rank)

New:
LvL 1: SC, PR (incl. LacN and LGC)

LvL 2: RF, Bomberman Army,

LvL 3: LoP, TSH, DES, DrunKTerrorists

LvL 4: Rogue Guild, C3, TLA, RE, TGH, KoP, FiT, Untouchables, The Paladium

LvL 5: All other clans

sboardsti
7th July 2005, 07:10 AM
yawns how did i know that cocks like dt would come here. DT is all talk and no skill. no members on the first page and one dropping from the second. Yes i know dest is there but that account was neva hers.

No one is dropping from page 2. All you do is talk shit, no one wants to here from you so just go away. And U-Bronan is on the first page you tard.

u-Bronan 335,470 Humans 32
drunkninja81 89,174 Humans 64
sboardsti 27,206 Humans 71
DestinySt0rm 152,612 Humans 74

We have 4 members in the top 100 and no of us are going anywhere. Once the age comes to a close I will make a run at the top 50 again, where I was for most of the first half of this age before I became a sabbing account.

All I see is your jealously of our skills and dedication among members to achieve a common goal.

lvly5TiCa1
7th July 2005, 03:45 PM
skills = 0

DN81 is dropping from the second page u retard. look at the ranks first b4 u post moron. u bronan is also falling. jealous of what skills. u have none.

hockey56
7th July 2005, 04:16 PM
Yeah let's update this a little:

New:
LvL 1: SC, PR (incl. LacN and LGC)

LvL 2: RF, Bomberman Army,

LvL 3: LoP, TSH, DES, DrunKTerrorists

LvL 4: Rogue Guild, C3, TLA, RE, TGH, KoP, FiT, Untouchables, The Paladium

LvL 5: All other clans

You forgot carnage. We have two accounts top fifty and more in the top 200.

dn81
7th July 2005, 07:45 PM
skills = 0

DN81 is dropping from the second page u retard. look at the ranks first b4 u post moron. u bronan is also falling. jealous of what skills. u have none.
dropping from the 2nd page? since when? i didnt know rank 64 is dropping from the 2nd page you retard. Look. so before you open your mouth, maybe you should look at the ranks. oh if you want i can start moving my rank up.

Snake_Bonzai
8th July 2005, 02:35 AM
dropping from the 2nd page? since when? i didnt know rank 64 is dropping from the 2nd page you retard. Look. so before you open your mouth, maybe you should look at the ranks. oh if you want i can start moving my rank up.

LOL, drop ninja 81

Anyway, DN's chain is quite strong, especially with his new officers who are in the top 100.

bayboyke
8th July 2005, 03:20 AM
What about wicked, i think they are also level 4, with gentjacob, hyoga, and much people in top 500. and many strong people.

Lady_Of_Chaos
9th July 2005, 12:52 AM
Defiance has several high ranked players in it this age also . just because they are members of PR , we arent listed ? Stop by #defiance on irc and see just who is a part of it .

King_Cameleon
9th July 2005, 01:51 AM
Guys, what about FoC? ;) they got 4 people in top 50, another 2 in top 100 (totally 6 in top 100) and another 3 in the rest of top 500 (so in total 9 players in top 500).

that's pretty good isn't ;)

dn81
9th July 2005, 04:29 AM
Defiance has several high ranked players in it this age also . just because they are members of PR , we arent listed ? Stop by #defiance on irc and see just who is a part of it .
but they are also all pr members too if im not mistaken? and if you noticed lacn and lgc are not listed in there as well. thats because its rolled all into the "pr" section. Just like FOC they have high ranked players but if im not mistaken most are in relentless as well?

HadesTheDarkOne
17th July 2005, 01:24 PM
Fellowship left the Relentless chain already some time ago.

I agree with bayboyke, Wicked is already pretty strong. Especially Hyoga is a strong account.

Painfulfireyfox
27th July 2005, 04:22 AM
and where is the Fears-empire???

it's a whole new empire with good and high ranked players..

~Painfulfireyfox~

supersvanen
1st August 2005, 06:16 AM
Hmm .. dont really understand why the Paladium/OAA/DKH chain has dropped a level .. we have 3 players on page 1, players on page 2, 3 etc.