PDA

View Full Version : All koc images wont load

KingD
26th March 2005, 11:42 PM
Hey just wondering if any one else has or had the problem off no KOC images loading bar the clicking images and Captcha. the css's are not appled to the pages too :(

Monsuco
11th April 2005, 07:59 AM
I have had that happen a few times. If it is just a red X where there should be some stuff right click the X and hit show picture.

Zap
11th April 2005, 08:17 AM
does it happend all the time, or have you tried to refresh the page a few times?

Pinguin
11th April 2005, 09:03 AM
I've got the same problem here, especially with the recruit links when I click on the wrong number. It happenes to me every day and it doesn't help to refresh the page, even if I do that 10 times it still doesn't show anything (so not even a red X) The only thing that helps then is to wait about 10 minutes and try it again... It's only a real problem when I'm attacking and I've got a lot of gold on hand, it's been stolen a few times simply because the image couldn't be loaded :(

HadesTheDarkOne
11th April 2005, 11:06 AM
What about just filling in random characters? This is what I do when I clicked the wrong number on a recruitment link. Then it'll ask you to do it again and it shows an image this time.

Shadowfox
11th April 2005, 11:33 AM
Yep ... or just don't fill in ANYTHING :)

Pinguin
12th April 2005, 05:03 AM
I've already tried doing that, but it doesn't help :(

Shadowfox
12th April 2005, 05:47 AM
weird it is ... what OS and what browser u have?

Pinguin
12th April 2005, 07:34 AM
I've got Windows 98 SE here, and I use both IE and mozilla firefox --> both give me this problem :s Maybe it has something to do with my security settings?

*->Static<-*
12th April 2005, 10:08 AM
Dope, with the recruiters you have to go to your command center (on an other page, that is from of the recruiter) and click on an officers link or your own link... Ones the link is clicked the nubers and/or letters will show. Refrech the page of the recruiter and continue to click. Works with me...

Pinguin
13th April 2005, 12:57 AM
That used to work :p But now it seems like the recruiters affect my normal KoC-page where I'm logged in so also there nothing wants to load :( I guess the 10 minutes waiting is the best I can do :p

Pain4
14th April 2005, 09:32 AM
Refreshing the page worked for me, but i supose uve tried that already.

Pinguin
14th April 2005, 10:08 AM
Yes, but I can live with this problem I guess... And since I don't think that anyone knows how to solve this, I'll just leave it to this and keep on KoC'ing :D

Ace_Fighter
14th April 2005, 12:31 PM
I had the same Problem. Change your Firewall settings. Trial and Error, just dont completely disable them.

Monsuco
19th April 2005, 05:49 PM
What connection type do you have? Way back when I had dial up I sometimes had web images not load. I think it had to do with low bandwith.

Pinguin
20th April 2005, 03:24 AM
I used to have dial up but it's almost a year ago now that I changed to ADSL ;)

riddle
20th April 2005, 03:29 AM
entering a wrong character and clicking enter always works for me, sometimes it still hangs though after the new picture loads and i find going to
commandcenter>open in new tab
will usually work, the new tab will either have the image loaded or refreshing will give me an image that works.

Pinguin
20th April 2005, 04:18 AM
Hmm, I'll try that opening in a new window when I get this again... Hope it helps :D