PDA

View Full Version : Vaccation mode?from whom???HELP!

sylbestros
26th March 2005, 06:18 PM
My account just went on vaccation mode withought my knoledge!Is it a hack problem or a bug?Is there anybody so silly to hack me and then have my account onvacation mode rather than delete it?think it's just a bug.I've found out at least one player who had his accound suspened it the same time as me.is anybody wo can help me?anybody with the same problem?Must be a ug.Please tell send me an e-mail if you know something sylbestros-gr@hotmail.com. thanks.

blade182
28th March 2005, 12:23 AM
My account just went on vaccation mode withought my knoledge!Is it a hack problem or a bug?Is there anybody so silly to hack me and then have my account onvacation mode rather than delete it?think it's just a bug.I've found out at least one player who had his accound suspened it the same time as me.is anybody wo can help me?anybody with the same problem?Must be a ug.Please tell send me an e-mail if you know something sylbestros-gr@hotmail.com. thanks.

This same shit happened to me early eater morning at about 4 AM (EST) i wrote the KoC admins about it, the PM's havent been read yet, and i also just posted it in the technical bug problem thread. im guessing it told you that you are on vacation mode for 4 weeks 22 hours, right?

lothlorien
28th March 2005, 12:50 AM
Lot of accounts were hacked this morning and put on vacation mode for a month, yes mine too...

blade182
28th March 2005, 02:02 AM
but how could they have hacked my account..? i never clicked a PM link or anything...