PDA

View Full Version : Khuzdul

Bloodpriest
24th March 2005, 01:23 AM
Alliance Name: Khuzdul

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 1200 chainmembers and 350 on forums

Alliance Forum Link: http://s3.invisionfree.com/Khuzdul/index.php or www.khuzdulalliance.tk

Brief description of your alliance:

Khuzdul was formed with the start of age 3 and formed by Greycloak and me(Bloodpriest) we worked hard on it starting with just a couple members clicking at the clickmaster everyday and trying to babysit as much as possible at their neighbours so we could click there too.

At the start of age 4 we joined with our chain in the DES chain because we felt already part of them anyways and we rock together but still are independant. Ok the new age has started and of course Khuzdul is still there, stronger then ever! We have access to a lot of recruiters but we still prefer the INDRA recruiter which supplies us with new fresh soldiers every day :afro:
Our communication is pretty good because a lot of people know each other in real life and a lot on same time zone.
The most important thing on Khuzdul is having a lot of fun together and always helping each other out. Hope you like us.
Visit www.khuzdulalliance.tk and have some fun

Khuzdul rocks!

Approved Posters list:
Bloodpriest
Snake_Bonzai
DES-tudent
Nizzle
bloodpirate
pimp77321
GreyCloak
vitocorleone
Deathdoc
xundertakerxnl
Bloodnemesis
bloodsacristian
Sir_Spider
Zeta
Des-Nemrah
phuonghoang
Cybah
richard2004rocks
officer_ko
4ndr3x
T4nk
DES-Maistah
JKoett

If you want to be added to the list just post something nice and send me a PM.

Approved ~Zap

The moderator contact for this thread is FiT-VegnaBlitz

bloodpirate
2nd May 2005, 06:42 PM
go khuzdul go. I originally posted this without reading the small print where it said the posts have to be three lines long with no more than one smiley per line. So i will add some more so everyone will know these new rules and can try to follow them. Yea bloodpriest. I am an :biggrinan now right??

Bloodpriest
3rd May 2005, 01:28 AM
We are a interesting alliance with a lot of active members, rank doesnt matter but we do have the skills and power to protect all our members and we love to.
We arent a boring banking alliance we also love to see some action, with our strong teamspirit and our sab-addicted members there is no change that you wont like us. JOIN US NOW

www.khuzdulalliance.tk

JKoett
3rd May 2005, 01:49 AM
I have been with Khuzdul for two ages now, and we have kicked a lot of ass :). All of our members are very helpful and willing to take on a fight if the fight is deserved. Come fight with us!

-- JKoett

Bloodnemesis
3rd May 2005, 01:56 AM
some might call us triggerhappy, but we´re just eager to help our members :p
let´s face it...we just rock!! :punk:

Des-Maistah
3rd May 2005, 02:09 AM
Hey man, your clan is great, respect for you...just hope things with your accounts get better :(

Nizzle
3rd May 2005, 02:20 AM
what about it bloodpriest are you banned or did you finaly get back in action?
it sure sucks that the chainleader of the clan gets hacked all the time...

eventhough Khuzdul stays a good clan even without top account! :D

Bloodpriest
3rd May 2005, 02:32 AM
No I wont get a ban I had some mails with Rocco and we are working out things to prevent this to happen again I will surely rock again with all my friends they are doing fine, our alliance is more then one account we are a strong team!
Dont waste your time looking for other alliances you wont find a better one :D

xundertakerxnl
3rd May 2005, 05:10 AM
I a member off khuzdul from nov and i keep close contact with priest.
Im not ol the time in the form i dont have the time 4 childeren (y).
Butt Bloodpriest keep me postit like this tread.

I hope for sure hi will com back I mis him and my officers ask me ol the time hee where is the lead commander

priest we will keep the chain off khuzdul a life

bloodpirate
3rd May 2005, 08:50 AM
Yea Bloodpriest. Yes we are a dedicated lot. We help our newer players more than the big chains (who don't even know they exist. {how can anyone know all 5000 of their noobs and help them}). We can revenge any wrong doings with some of our most dedicated players who have some of the highest spy (sab) accounts in the game. We chat on Mirc to keep all informed and let others know of any "farms" near their rank level. Remember we are the Bringers of Blood and have won many battles and since we are still here, not lost any. We are made up of some smaller alliances like the Crimson Pirates and are part of larger alliances like DES. Welcome back Bloodpriest.

bloodsacristian
3rd May 2005, 09:10 AM
khuzdul is the best, priest is one of the best, we help each other in times of peril, and help build up the smaller accounts. Khuzdul is just the best, join, or regret joining forever... :)

greetz, BloodSacristan

phuonghoang
3rd May 2005, 11:12 AM
Hopefully we could see Bloodpriest account back. and the other DES members that got hack from some stupid person. :sadmonkey

Bloodpriest
4th May 2005, 12:34 AM
Ok back to the real topic and not about my hack.
Khuzdul is a great alliance with a lot of friendly members always willing to help you whatever the problem is.
visit us at www.khuzdulalliance.tk or #Khuzdul on irc.chatchannel.org

Snake_Bonzai
4th May 2005, 01:49 AM
I hope Khuzdul will play Age 5!

bloodpirate
4th May 2005, 11:12 AM
Khuzdul will rock in age 5. Bloodpriest was in top 20 for part of this age and would still be there if not for the setbacks. We will be stronger than ever when he gets back. All of the Crimson Pirates wish Bloodpriest well and soon we will be one again. :)

bloodpirate
8th May 2005, 10:11 AM
Ok I know more Khuzdul people are out there trying to stay active with Bloodpriest absent but "Don't give up the ship". Khuzdul will be like the mighty phoenix (spelling) and rise again bigger, better and stronger with such alliances as the Crimson Pirates to back it up. Come on lets get back to playing, war is hell but not as bad as hacking

Bloodpriest
11th May 2005, 01:56 AM
Im back I have to build up again but thats not a problem with such a great team as Khuzdul at my back.
Thanks for your patience guys you did great !!!
Long nights will start again I think :shakes:

Nizzle
11th May 2005, 06:23 AM
yeah welcome back Bloodpriest :)

good luck with your alliance
it's a real good alliance and I wish you best of luck with making it even better ;)

bloodpirate
11th May 2005, 01:26 PM
Yahoo, my leader is back. We will be able to rocket him back up to the first page. Right guys!!! Lets start clicking clicking clicking to get him more soldiers to get more gold to help bolster his DA and SA so he can rule once more. If anyone needs any help or advice just ask me or one of my chain members. We know all the recruiters and how to get new officers. Go Khuzdul Go.. The Crimson Pirates are with you all the way

Bacchus-Utd
12th May 2005, 05:04 PM
Nice to see you back in the rank men!!!

Top 100 BP is comming soon...............

Grts...

bloodpirate
16th May 2005, 12:06 PM
Khuzdul will rock in age 5. Bloodpriest was in top 20 for part of this age and would still be there if not for the setbacks. We will be stronger than ever when he gets back. All of the Crimson Pirates wish Bloodpriest well and soon we will be one again. now with snake we will really rock

Bloodpriest
17th May 2005, 02:13 PM
We sure are going to rock in ranks but first Im doing some hiding stuff.
We have several top accounts and everyone in our alliance is even important.
Check us out at www.khuzdulalliance.tk and have some fun!
JOIN US

bloodpirate
18th May 2005, 12:22 PM
Yes there are good times in our forums. We have lots of good advice for junior members and help for all who get into trouble and can't get out of it on their own. We are a strong alliance with lots of littler alliances like the Crimson Pirates and of cours DES to help out whenever needed. Join us and you can't go wrong and you will have nothing but fun.

Biggest_Dwarf
29th May 2005, 02:54 PM
Allthough I don't know you guys very well...

:yourock: :pirate2:

( and stay on the first page :teeth: :P )

I noticed just a week ago that I was in your chain :teeth:

bloodpirate
3rd June 2005, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the endorsement, yes we rock and are good in wars. we prove time and time again that we are the best and fastest growing alliance.. Keep up the good work one and all..

bloodpirate
10th June 2005, 11:16 AM
We might be small, but with Bloodpriest a co-leader of DES, we are important. The big alliances like DES couldn't survive without people like Bloodpriest and the smaller alliances like Khuzdul and the Crimson Pirates. Well done Bloodpriest on your "promotion" in the DES ranks.

Sir_Spider
22nd June 2005, 05:38 PM
Khuzdul are our best friends ...
They are there when u need them... they help each other... and that makes them the best
With Khuzdul you have protection, information, and best of all FUN

bloodpirate
23rd June 2005, 01:13 PM
Well put Spider, Khuzdul are the Crimson Pirates best friends. We are all here for fun and "bring blood". Khuzdul has a great forum and is worth looking into. Bloodpriest, Khuzdul's leader, is very helpful and wise. Join now for hours of enjoyment. Good luck and bring on the enemy as we are ready.

Bloodpriest
24th June 2005, 02:50 AM
Thanks mates but I cant do it without you and I dont wanna we are all proud being in this team and we rock harder then ever before!

T4nk
24th June 2005, 05:08 AM
Khuzdul is the best clan I've ever been with and I've been with a few......
everyone helps out and no one is left out you need help you'll find it here
this is more than a clan it's a family

bloodpirate
28th June 2005, 12:17 PM
Khuzdul is a great clan. The will back you in a war. Many larger alliances are afraid of our might. Join Khuzdul now and reap the benefits of their knowledge and skills.

bloodkilla
3rd July 2005, 09:27 PM
I joined Khuzdul clan towards the end of AGE3. Bloodpriest invited me and from then on I got heaps of help not only from him but from the rest of the clan as well! Whether it is attacks/farming from other players or sabbing they always have my back.

So if I were u jump on board the Khuzdul train and enjoy the ride!

cheers

bloodkilla

Kevin-
18th July 2005, 01:41 AM
I also joined khuzdul toward the end of age 3 but I was very happy that I did, I made many new friends and there still comeing at me, my commander has tought me well in the game last age I sucked without a commander this age I am currently ranked 2,700, this is a great alliance Everyone should really consider joining this great group of dedicated players

Nymphje
20th July 2005, 03:38 AM
i joined Khuzdul at the end of age 3 it has always been a great chain whit a lot of fun on the forum,

the most important things of khuzul:
+we alsow have a lot of fun.
+we always help eachother out of problems.
+we have a great leader : Bloodpriest.
+we have alot of active chain members that are high rankt and always help the smaller ones.

Join Khuzul.

WCDMXLUDA
29th July 2005, 05:42 PM
I joined Khuzdul at the begining of age 4 and i must say i sucked before i was with them they helped alot. they also have a very active forum where you can ask for help at..
Sabbing problems
farming problems
+more

bloodpirate
16th August 2005, 07:56 PM
Long live Khuzdul. Bloodpriest is our great leader. So much knowledge in one person. Skill and daring. great to be part of Khuzdul