PDA

View Full Version : Help me pls

Samachu
23rd March 2005, 12:00 PM
Hi guys look I wanted to change my commander, I ditched my old one and tried to take on the new one, I clicked the button and it didn't respond,
can any staff pls help?

*->Static<-*
23rd March 2005, 12:31 PM
You have 2 command changes in this age. If you joined that commander after this age started then you can not change anymore and that button will not respond ones you click on it.

Raekal
23rd March 2005, 01:50 PM
Okay, I have this exact same problem. Only, I barely started the first day that Age 4 started, and I've only had one commander, and after I've ditched him, it won't let me get a new one. I thought we were allowed the one change . . . ? explanations/advice would be appreciated.

Monsuco
24th March 2005, 04:18 PM
Basicly lets say this is what happened.
You registered but didn't ask your comander for his link so you started with no commander.
You entered his command chain (one change)
You left and became commanderless (second change)
You tried to go to a new commander but it said you had used your changes.
Sorry there is nothing that can be done. A change to being commanderless counts as a commander change. When you wish to join under a friend you should ask them for their link. Then you should click their link and click "join the war". When you want to abandon one commander for the other you don't need to leave their chain and then join the other guy. Instead just go to the other guy's stats page and click "make _____ my commander"

The_lord_of_dark
26th March 2005, 06:47 PM
Noo, you can have 2 commanders, he had only have 1 in your example.

Phyrus
26th March 2005, 07:02 PM
dont forget for changing commander, you have to have the text exactly like this:

"Yes, I am sure I want to change commanders." No spelling/grammer errors, nothing.

SataiDelenn
26th March 2005, 08:07 PM
"ditch commander". This DOES count as a command change...

If you joined someone and then ditched them, well, joining them counted as one, ditching them counted as the other. Someone in here already said this. If you did this, well, there went BOTH your command change options. Now you're SOL and flying solo unless you want to delete your account and create a new one under the commander you want. Outside of that there is NOTHING anyone can do. The KOC admins will NOT restore your options just because you failed to understand how the changes work.

The_lord_of_dark
27th March 2005, 05:26 AM
"ditch commander". This DOES count as a command change...

If you joined someone and then ditched them, well, joining them counted as one, ditching them counted as the other. Someone in here already said this. If you did this, well, there went BOTH your command change options. Now you're SOL and flying solo unless you want to delete your account and create a new one under the commander you want. Outside of that there is NOTHING anyone can do. The KOC admins will NOT restore your options just because you failed to understand how the changes work.

But if you delete your account you may not use your same e-mail and username the same age.

NoKtUrNaL
27th March 2005, 05:42 AM
yes you can...
the second you verify the account has been deleted you may re-make your account exactly was it was before if you'd like

you just need to make sure to activate the deletion process

The_lord_of_dark
27th March 2005, 12:43 PM
yes you can...
the second you verify the account has been deleted you may re-make your account exactly was it was before if you'd like

you just need to make sure to activate the deletion process

Are you sure, in age 3 was it like what i said. I'm sure of because I had problems with that. But maybe it's changed and then i'm sorry for this wrong information.
:bpeace:

Rincewind
27th March 2005, 02:19 PM
It certainly used to be the case that, if you wanted to re-use your KoC name you had to change the name before deleting your account. It might be safer to do that.

I've not heard of it changing but I've not been in the forums so much this age.