PDA

View Full Version : Demon-Clicker

Aximilli
23rd March 2005, 02:04 AM
Uhm, I have a group of friends that play Kings of Chaos, and they seem to be talking about some 'Demon Clicker'. Is it a hack or something? I know it must be downloaded, and you click and you get troops or something. They also say it takes a 'bloody hell of a long time'. Could someone tell me what it is, is it a hack or not, and if it isnt a hack, where to get it. If it is a hack, well... :shame:

EworTam
23rd March 2005, 02:13 AM
If you mean the Click Demon, from the site Clan Recruiter (www.clanrecruiter.com) then no it isn't a hack.

Estrid
23rd March 2005, 02:59 AM
Hey Ewor, whats the Click Demon do?

Aximilli
23rd March 2005, 03:07 AM
Yeah, whats it do? Like, could you describe it a bit to us?

Im trying out myself...

Deathwantsme
23rd March 2005, 03:31 AM
Click demon is a recruiter/clicker what it does is you register your unique id and a user name. You download the helper called click demon. This helper brings up a link for someone who is registered on click demons list. You click their link and you recieve a credit. For every credit you will get one click on your link. After someone clicks on your link, you lose a credit as it has been used to get you a click on your link.

EworTam
23rd March 2005, 03:38 AM
Deathwants me is correct. There are several recruiters. Click Demon is just one.

*->Static<-*
23rd March 2005, 09:16 AM
Clickdemon is one of the many recruiters available, check out the recruiter list (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=223258#post223258) to get more info on each recruiter.

Estrid
24th March 2005, 02:20 AM
Oh, right.

Aximilli
24th March 2005, 02:24 AM
Oh. I thought it was hack cause I heard my buddies yapping about stuff like "Why'd you click me?" and "Damn you". Ah well, whats a credit do anyway?

Kapps
24th March 2005, 03:06 PM
"Oh. I thought it was hack cause I heard my buddies yapping about stuff like "Why'd you click me?" and "Damn you". Ah well, whats a credit do anyway?"

One credit = One unit in Recruiters.

Stormbringer
24th March 2005, 04:02 PM
Oh. I thought it was hack cause I heard my buddies yapping about stuff like "Why'd you click me?" and "Damn you". Ah well, whats a credit do anyway?
Go to the website and read it for yourself.