PDA

View Full Version : Swearing

Maximax
22nd March 2005, 06:32 PM
how do you deal with someone that continously sends you messages that contain swearing and really bad name calling, for example fcku and btch slg etc etc, its only a game and surely this sort of thing shouldnt be allowed. Sh1t face i been called today, i know this suggests a youngster, but nether the less i dont like being called these things. Normally it wouldnt bother me, but these are from people i dont know, so to see this kind of message in my message box is not nice, they all come from 2 players, from a clan i dont belong to, i know for a fact that the clan leader never told them to say it, so how do i make it stop.,
or do i ignore from now on

hopless2002
22nd March 2005, 11:02 PM
Will here several ways to deal with thus players:
1.You can ignore them.
2.You can send them a massage asking them politely not to do this again.
3.You can send a massage to there commander tilling him abut his officers.
4.You till your commander about it and let him handle the situation with out risking a clan war.

narut0
23rd March 2005, 12:13 AM
Yea, im afraid all you can do is ignore them. Or the best way is to be nice! Suprise them. I sab anyone that sends me messages with swearing..

pitagora
23rd March 2005, 10:07 AM
either ignore them or take agressive action againt them.
Since this is only a game i'd sugest the latter.

*->Static<-*
23rd March 2005, 10:31 AM
The ignore button is there for a reason. Use it! What is he going to do then? Sab you?

bega
23rd March 2005, 11:55 AM
I'd suggest you to take screen shots (to use as a proof later) and contact with their commander asap. They can be youngsters but noone has the right to swear at the other unless there is a really good reason. Since this is just a game, tell them to stop first, send a message to their commander and/or ignore these guys. Or sab them if you feel like.

Maximax
23rd March 2005, 06:48 PM
they beat me to it, they sabbed me big time, they got someone outside their clan to sab me also, i been playing since age 2 and i have never been spoken to in this way before and it really annoys me that they have started now, according to their messages they will leave me alone if i join underthem. I have taken a lot of thought about their behaviour, and decided that i wont do this. So will accept what they throw at me from now on, i will survive it and eventually they hopefully will get bored or i will appeal direct to the clan leader, explain their behaviour, i have started saving attack logs and messages on to my pc, in notepad, so they are always their for reference.

kaka duck
23rd March 2005, 08:23 PM
juss out of curiosity, what rank are you at?

btw, it's better if you took a graphic screen capture [print screen] rather than a text capture.

SataiDelenn
23rd March 2005, 08:56 PM
they beat me to it, they sabbed me big time, they got someone outside their clan to sab me also, i been playing since age 2 and i have never been spoken to in this way before and it really annoys me that they have started now, according to their messages they will leave me alone if i join underthem. I have taken a lot of thought about their behaviour, and decided that i wont do this. So will accept what they throw at me from now on, i will survive it and eventually they hopefully will get bored or i will appeal direct to the clan leader, explain their behaviour, i have started saving attack logs and messages on to my pc, in notepad, so they are always their for reference.

Good for you! Do NOT give in to people like this! Today I was sent a similar message after trying to attack someone for gold and succeeded on the single attack but due to random factor failed on the full 15. I then received a message about a half hour later by the person I attacked calling me a noob (I had to laugh as I have been playing successfully since Age 2) and telling me that he "pwned me jfj" something (Have NO idea what this is supposed to mean) and then he orders me to make him my commander. I proceeded to set him to ignore, sent him a message stating that "it's called random factor $------" proceeded to sab him, and then attacked him to ensure the sabs took full effect (normally I wouldn't, but I got caught sabbing a couple of times so I figured I may as well finish the job), then sent him another message informing him to NEVER threaten people to join under him...

So, I'm sure I just started a sab war, but I'm sick of idiots like this thinking they're so great and that everyone else is a noob and that they can then bully people they think are weaker then them.

So, as I said, do NOT give in to the person sending you nasty messages. Set them to ignore, build up your spy/sentry, go sab them for some fun, and if you feel it absolutely necessary, speak to their commander about their behavior. That is of course assuming their commander is any nicer and will agree to do something about their officer.

Good luck.

Monsuco
11th April 2005, 04:10 PM
I would ignore them but first try telling them to stop.

Pain4
14th April 2005, 11:53 PM
Just sab him/her! Everyone enjoys a good sabbing once in a while.

Davie
15th April 2005, 02:26 AM
Well this player obviously feels a bit rebellious buy hurling abuse at you. So yes, simply, put him on your ignore list so he cant send pms to you, join a alliance (if your not already i one) and go to war! Hey it could even be fun!
especially after they sabbed you.....

Monsuco
19th April 2005, 05:51 PM
Why not keep it simple and ignore him? Don't start a mindless war like that. It may hurt him but it will hurt you too.

One
19th April 2005, 05:56 PM
Good for you! Do NOT give in to people like this! Today I was sent a similar message after trying to attack someone for gold and succeeded on the single attack but due to random factor failed on the full 15. I then received a message about a half hour later by the person I attacked calling me a noob (I had to laugh as I have been playing successfully since Age 2) and telling me that he "pwned me jfj" something (Have NO idea what this is supposed to mean) and then he orders me to make him my commander. I proceeded to set him to ignore, sent him a message stating that "it's called random factor $------" proceeded to sab him, and then attacked him to ensure the sabs took full effect (normally I wouldn't, but I got caught sabbing a couple of times so I figured I may as well finish the job), then sent him another message informing him to NEVER threaten people to join under him...

So, I'm sure I just started a sab war, but I'm sick of idiots like this thinking they're so great and that everyone else is a noob and that they can then bully people they think are weaker then them.

So, as I said, do NOT give in to the person sending you nasty messages. Set them to ignore, build up your spy/sentry, go sab them for some fun, and if you feel it absolutely necessary, speak to their commander about their behavior. That is of course assuming their commander is any nicer and will agree to do something about their officer.

Good luck.

hehe I"m in favor of the sab solution too. if you're not a super high maintenance high-level account and he's not in a major aggie clan it's def worth it.

Phyrus
19th April 2005, 09:00 PM
if you really want to have them dealt with, email rocco@kingsofchaos.com with evidence of the offender's player name, and a screenshot of the message they sent you.

boriszima
19th April 2005, 10:05 PM
Will here several ways to deal with thus players:
1.You can ignore them.
2.You can send them a massage asking them politely not to do this again.
3.You can send a massage to there commander tilling him abut his officers.
4.You till your commander about it and let him handle the situation with out risking a clan war.

^ Agreed on the first choice.

I would personally never be forced to join somebody. its like one making your their bitch. Good choice on that partner.

suggestions
-join some alliance that will help you fight and stop such abuse. you can find them in round table.
-there were some people and even alliance that could be hired to sab them, but you have to repay them in koc, by selling some stuff of or clicking some certain number
-become stronger than those who sabbed you, by clicking a lot and pwn them later on. then send them a message to join you. best revenge.
-(dangerous) sa you belong to some big alliance and if they continue on messing with you, you would ask your alliance to take those fools out. works unless you pick wrong alliance and then get attacked by those two alliances.