PDA

View Full Version : What happend to Stormsky members / First City?

Shadowfox
22nd March 2005, 06:24 AM
Well we were ready to enter SA chain when the cheating acusations came.
We decided not to join ... (DON'T DISCUSS IF THEY WERE/WEREN'T CHEATING)

Ever since Stormsky left KoC I have heard NOTHING from all the members.
SA was a quite big alliance ... where are all those members?

And what about all the alliances in First City? Still Allies or ... ?

SaberBattalion
22nd March 2005, 07:03 AM
I know a group of SA members split and formed Neminem Timeo, an alliance of Total Supremacy. The rest I believe left and joined DES. I know that Legowelt is doing really good over in DES.

Shadowfox
22nd March 2005, 07:29 AM
Neminem Timeo are Allies of KoP :) I knew of their leaders used to be in SA, but I didn't know a went there :p

Des ... LoL they still alive? I don't see them to often on KoC anymore!
They used to be one the greatest alliances (next to the big three)

Okastega
22nd March 2005, 07:40 AM
It broke up when Stormsky quitted (he said because his real life became more important but I guess the hacking was the main reason) and then the remaining members formed Inner Circle. As it died as well, mainly cuz the new leaders were disappointed about the little activity and so after most members went to DES and others like Aryan Girl, Imrahil, Elmst and some others formed NT. Most recognised SaD members retreated back to Search and Destroy.

About FC, dunno... I guess only DES remained it's spot, other disassembled or suffered from the blow severely.

Legowelt
22nd March 2005, 09:23 AM
Des ... LoL they still alive? I don't see them to often on KoC anymore!
They used to be one the greatest alliances (next to the big three)

DES is alive and kicking .. 4 guys in top 50, much more in top 200
Don't think such things of DES, we aren't here for rank, but to fight on the battlefield :viking:
Just look at our chain^^
Anywho, many of our members are way better ranked then your headaccount

About SA .. Most went to DES, Aryangirl's chain decided to go independent with TS

Anyway nice to see WK joined up with you, hope you have fun ;)

Faben_SaD
22nd March 2005, 09:58 AM
I joined Search and Destroy after SA! :crybaby: I didn't get to have the fun all the others SaD members had.. But i have fun in SaD! :thumbsup:

Elvishlord
22nd March 2005, 03:10 PM
The Golden Horde seems to be the only FC alliance that was not sucked up into DES.....

We're also still here and even better than in FC times.......

I think about 70% of the old SA members went to DES, the rest went to TR, NT, SC and SaD......

EA got sucked up into DES also, and IA seems dead :eek13:

Davie
22nd March 2005, 04:44 PM
so many changes from one guy quitting......

Neomackenzie
22nd March 2005, 06:01 PM
I think he didnt quit but rather changed name...

Legowelt
23rd March 2005, 05:00 AM
I think he didnt quit but rather changed name...

Get your facts straight boy ..

- If he'd still be in koc, all those old loyal SA'ers wouldn't have changed to other alliances ..
- I recentlu had contact with him, and he told me he has a new addiction .. WoW

Neomackenzie
23rd March 2005, 05:43 AM
Get your facts straight boy ..

- If he'd still be in koc, all those old loyal SA'ers wouldn't have changed to other alliances ..
- I recentlu had contact with him, and he told me he has a new addiction .. WoW
If all his "loyal" SA'ers would stick with him... people would track him down and sab him to death.. and kill his clan.. Which is logic when half of the koc communities heard about him using AB's etc..

Brecht_EF
23rd March 2005, 05:51 AM
I've talked to Stromsky and believe it or not he's one smart a$$ dude!!!
Hes would have been VERY high ranked thi sgae top 6 I bet:)

another thing he had also a REAL autoclicker who knows the images^^ must have a good coder in there;)

Snake_Bonzai
23rd March 2005, 07:25 AM
DES embraced the "homeless" SA and FC people, and we're still trying to make everybody feel at home. That's not easy, we were a Dutch clan and suddenly our clan grew from a chain with 1200 accounts to a chain with 4500 accounts within one week :S

But we'll manage.

Shadowfox
23rd March 2005, 08:12 AM
Well I think such a big change in member count would kill an alliance ...
A lot of people couldn't handle the pressure and it would just make an alliance go bad with that many members.

Respect for DES ... who even changed their name into something more appropriate :)

Legowelt
24th March 2005, 08:31 AM
If all his "loyal" SA'ers would stick with him... people would track him down and sab him to death.. and kill his clan.. Which is logic when half of the koc communities heard about him using AB's etc..

We would have stayed with him if had gone on playing ..
Loyalty and friendship is far more important then being sabbed to hell, what probably wouldn't have happened since in age3 more people then just our chain used ab's

Neomackenzie
24th March 2005, 09:46 AM
We would have stayed with him if had gone on playing ..
Loyalty and friendship is far more important then being sabbed to hell, what probably wouldn't have happened since in age3 more people then just our chain used ab's
Mmh i rather think that the most loyal/long time members would have stayed... but not the new and semi-new members.. i think they would have left anyway... And yes alot of people are using autobuyers and such.. but we have very few concrete proves about stuffs like that... and what we saw with SA was obvious.... screenshots and chatlogs... what do u need more to suddenly be hated by half koc :eek:

blunderball
24th March 2005, 10:08 AM
and what we saw with SA was obvious.... screenshots and chatlogs... Plus about 30 of us saw it with our own eyes, before someone started screwing up the forum.

Almighty-Sephiroth
24th March 2005, 10:37 AM
and the half of KoC that saw them using them were also using them, they just didnt get hacked, everyone knows they used them, you dont have to go about GUA telling the worlds just caause you didnt like them, i mean if all you guys do is go around dissing an ragging on alliances that aernt around anymore what kind of players are you??

Shadowfox
24th March 2005, 11:11 AM
Hej ... I knew this would happen ... DO NOT DISCUSS THE CHEATING ACCUSATIONS!!

I wanted to know where the members were and I know now!
A mod can close this if he/she wishes!

TheCelticGenesis
24th March 2005, 11:33 AM
The Golden Horde seems to be the only FC alliance that was not sucked up into DES.....

We're also still here and even better than in FC times.......

I think about 70% of the old SA members went to DES, the rest went to TR, NT, SC and SaD......

EA got sucked up into DES also, and IA seems dead :eek13:

Not completely true, LoG who first joined FC to resigned of it and formed Revolution with 2 other alliances. :)

Dreadking
24th March 2005, 03:53 PM
The Dread Pirate Roberts Alliance who were part of the first four founders are still alive as well, although we lost many members, but we're still they're

MobstaKru
24th March 2005, 04:01 PM
I was a member of SA and heard about them thinking of not playing in Age 4. I started looking around for a new alliance who i could become loyal to and found RF. I was a bit dissapointed bout SA but i jus moved on.

Elvishlord
24th March 2005, 04:08 PM
Not completely true, LoG who first joined FC to resigned of it and formed Revolution with 2 other alliances. :)

Yeah, but you guys were never really in the project :whistle:

Brecht_EF
25th March 2005, 02:22 AM
I know hes top officer, Den_Dolf still plays ^^ although he cheats like hell

Shadowfox
25th March 2005, 04:58 AM
Well EVERYONE cheats in this game!

And don't go tell me you never gave your login to someone else, or you never used a IRC FarmSearcher, or you never used an AutoBuyer, or you never ....

Though I NEVER cheat ;)

Elite_Member_of_Chaos
25th March 2005, 05:37 AM
well last age i was really thinkin of joinin SA in age 4 but now it doesn't exist so wat am supposed to do now?

Neomackenzie
25th March 2005, 07:34 AM
Well EVERYONE cheats in this game!

And don't go tell me you never gave your login to someone else, or you never used a IRC FarmSearcher, or you never used an AutoBuyer, or you never ....

Though I NEVER cheat ;)
Not everyone cheats.

ive never used any AB's nor farmscripts.. i did share my password during age 2 rofl but that was legal at that time.. But at the moment.. i am not breaking any rules in any way! God can exterminate me with sum lightning bolt if i am lying now..

But atm i am running the "dont-play-if-u-cant-play-on-ur-own" mentality.. Cheaters are ruining the game.. just see now those new waysto hack via that geocity link.. Lame sorry..

Almighty-Sephiroth
25th March 2005, 09:28 AM
well im proud of you nerco yea yea, but why does every come down on SA so hard when they know poeple in their alliances used cheating tools, i kno people in PR, SC, RF and all over who have used them, now i know th leaders are good to ban the ones they catch but people will use them, no need to gloat about you not using them, i know many dont, but still why go bashing SA they are gone

Neomackenzie
25th March 2005, 09:32 AM
well im proud of you nerco yea yea, but why does every come down on SA so hard when they know poeple in their alliances used cheating tools, i kno people in PR, SC, RF and all over who have used them, now i know th leaders are good to ban the ones they catch but people will use them, no need to gloat about you not using them, i know many dont, but still why go bashing SA they are gone
Its not just cuz it is SA.. If we would have screenshots from PR and also chatlogs proving that they were cheating.. they'd also be hated and bashed etc... Ya people "know" ohter people are cheating.. but how many people "know" and have valable "proves" ? Not many :)

Almighty-Sephiroth
25th March 2005, 10:15 AM
quite true, well we all know they cheat but no need to bash them here, because they are the ones who dont come to GUA cause, well they know they will be bashed

Snake_Bonzai
25th March 2005, 12:57 PM
well last age i was really thinkin of joinin SA in age 4 but now it doesn't exist so wat am supposed to do now?

Well you can join DES, the dedicated elite soldiers. We're not SA, but a lot of members of SA joined us, so that's cool.

....Why does everybody keeps talking about the Age 3 thingy..... :icon_poli

Almighty-Sephiroth
25th March 2005, 01:23 PM
some SA people also went to NT, niemem tiempo or however you spell it, pretty good bunch to, DES is as well so whatever you choose really, but this is no recruit thread, i thinks its point got through so i think it can be desposed

Elvishlord
25th March 2005, 02:44 PM
ive never used any AB's nor farmscripts..! God can exterminate me with sum lightning bolt if i am lying now..

Ok Ok, thou art asking for it

*Lightning *
:donkong:

/me is god :thegrey1:

sampullman
27th March 2005, 03:11 PM
^^

i dont think ppl should accuse other people of cheating here...
:Tdance: :Tdance: :Tdance: :Tdance: :Tdance:

DES-tudent
27th March 2005, 06:11 PM
Can this thread be closed now the answer on the primary question is given??

All these dumb accusations do no good to anyone.

DES-tudent

Shadowfox
28th March 2005, 10:09 AM
Thx for supporting me DES-tudent ... I am sick of those acusations myself and I reported this thread allready ... though no mod has checked it I guess!

Clone
28th March 2005, 10:12 AM
Thread closed by request of the thread starter.