PDA

View Full Version : Need commander change

DV--AngelOfDeath
22nd March 2005, 06:02 AM
i think personally because lots of peoples are getting hacked and their officers cant change commander i think their should be one more commander change 4 them this will help them to chose new commander. :)

Perad
22nd March 2005, 06:07 AM
Wrong forum, try the Kings of Chaos forums

ASL
22nd March 2005, 06:09 AM
Yeh GUA is not only for KOC, the forums are located here (http://www.giveupalready.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)

:thumbsup:

Phyrus
22nd March 2005, 06:10 AM
moved to throne room

1) this idea is not original
2) 2 is enough
3) players should increase their account security anyway, so its quite redundant to suggest this.

Shadowfox
22nd March 2005, 06:33 AM
I agree with Tyrus and don't forget that if people have 3 the hackers would change 3 times ...
Only UNLIMITED commander changes can help that ... but I think it's not good to do that!

Carnage
22nd March 2005, 06:35 AM
or require email confermation for commander changes...

H2SO4
22nd March 2005, 06:38 AM
Koc should allow non alphanumeric characters in passwords for increased security.

Shadowfox
22nd March 2005, 06:43 AM
Carnage ... good thinking!!

DV--AngelOfDeath
22nd March 2005, 06:50 AM
Or i think they should be able to buy one more commander change for about 50M gold, any advice their guyz.

bloodpirate
22nd March 2005, 10:48 AM
and the new commander gets the gold???

BigGator5
22nd March 2005, 11:16 AM
Or i think they should be able to buy one more commander change for about 50M gold, any advice their guyz.

I have always thought this was a good idea. However, no one else agrees.

They say that the smaller players would never be able to buy such commander change and many other things I can't think of right now.

eth
23rd March 2005, 01:13 AM
Instead of buying commander changes, there should be 3 commander changes as default. Why? Its because my commander quit playing and deleted his account at the start of march. Now, ive got only one commander change left, even though i didnt ditch him in the first place. So, ive chosen to be alone for the rest of the age coz now if i use the only commander change option, i wont be able to ditch him even if he turns out to be a cheater or something like that and consquently i would be banned from playing, so there, satisfied with my justification?

mexijews
23rd March 2005, 09:15 AM
I believe that if an officers commander goes inactive for any such reason they should be given a commander change. I mean I was hacked last weekend emailed admins and they basically said better luck next time and I lost one of my best officers! <_<

katt
25th March 2005, 08:14 PM
I'm for unlimited commanderchanges. I dont see the fun or any reason why anyone should be stuck in a chain they dont wanna be in or prevented from joining where they want.
No reason to mention any specific incidents of "stuck"or "sailing", we all know they happen all over all the time. And it really makes noone happy.

Or at least if technically possible, when a commandchange happens all officers and all subs should get an additional commanderchange.

The only obsticle I can see from unlimited changes, is that some will always try to buy officers by selloffs or other payoffs. But in the longrun, it might actually prevent that. As buyable officers will propably keep changing and noone be willing to offer them anything in the end.

Buying commanderchanges would also work. But I think the cost should be individual based on the players tbg.

jaylweb
26th March 2005, 07:14 PM
I would be concerned about having unlimited commander changes. I had a guy that was mad at one of my officers for taking over 600k in gold. So he made me his commander and continued to harrass us. Kept attacking everyone of my officers including me. Not sure why, cause I defended well. But nevertheless, he only made me his commander just to harrass us. His old commander notified him that I reported him to the admins. He left and now has no commander.

I think there should be an option to approve people that want to be your officers. But I guess that's a different topic.

ROCK LOBSTER
27th March 2005, 02:50 AM
i'm pro unlimited commander changes...it'll be way much more chaotic....anyways, who cares if you move a thousand times...to prevent cheating and double accounts? that happened, happens and will happen always...so it's the same :p

Agamemnon_TR
27th March 2005, 03:35 AM
Why there are no captchas in important places such as vacation, commander changes. And why there are soo soo sooo many captchas on not important places like mercenaries :chairfall

DoubleD_Kill
18th September 2005, 02:18 PM
Why there are no captchas in important places such as vacation, commander changes. And why there are soo soo sooo many captchas on not important places like mercenaries :chairfall

There are captcahs on commander changes and on vacation mode... and the reason for captchas on Mercenaries is so that cheaitng is prevented, we dont want people buying mercs automatically when they come, everyone should have the same chanse of getting mercs... (and on armory and training so that it gets harder to use auto-buyers)

bloodpirate
22nd September 2005, 01:34 PM
I think there should be one command change per month or something like that, not just two like now and definately not unlimited

Clowpower
22nd September 2005, 02:05 PM
I prefer having unlimitted changes cuz i think if u don't like ur current commander u can change anytime u like.

About u Carnage , could u plz tell me why u said i dies ? huh???? ( in your signature ) im so confused.............

is that am i good in KOC ????? i wanna know why. send me a PM Carnage its important to me to know why. ok ?

i think i got u cuz Clow Reed die in Card Captor Sakura the Anime.

I know now kk........just giving fear to some peoples ok lol.

i got it. when i have logged out ur signature was unregistered and when i logged on i seen my username.....kk i got it.