PDA

View Full Version : i'm new again!

DraagSD
11th September 2004, 09:34 AM
Hello i had joined up a long time ago with this site but i forgot my username and password so i've become a newbie again and i might have forgotten some things about this site as well so any additional info.. would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

hypa
11th September 2004, 09:55 AM
Well welcome back to GUA! You'll have fun here if you jsut be nice to everyone, respect people, follow the rules and go out to have fun on GUA. If you need any help just message one of the mods or higher ups and we'll be glad to help you out. Once again Welcome Back! HAVE FUN!!

DraagSD
11th September 2004, 10:12 AM
Well thanx for that advice and i'll use it but ummm what happened to the cool black and green background this site used to have and the levels and stats you could gain from posting???

hypa
11th September 2004, 10:23 AM
well we just switched over fomr vb2 to vb3. We're still trying to implement everything and in time we'll hopefully have the skins back. Tau and the admins just have other thingsto do right now. All will be back in due time.

Squidi
11th September 2004, 10:33 AM
Hey DraagSD. Welcome to GUA again. As hypaqueen said, the stats and elements and stuff will be coming back soon. I think it will be within this very day.

Stephen
11th September 2004, 11:29 AM
We HOPE that they will be up today, but it is the nature of coding to sometimes explode into a week long task.

Welcome back DraagSD.

NuramII
11th September 2004, 11:52 AM
Oh cool the stats are up. Hi DraagSD. Have fun in GUA...again.

Squidi
11th September 2004, 11:58 AM
Oh cool, they are up now. Well, not working completely, I don't see element thing and I don't see a refill and update button

MindFrame
11th September 2004, 12:03 PM
Welcome back to GUA