PDA

View Full Version : Officer

King_Nothing403
20th March 2005, 05:18 PM
How exactly do i become someone's officer?

Okastega
20th March 2005, 05:21 PM
On the persons stats page that you want to join is the option Make *** My Commander. Click it and on the other page there's all the 'You can change commanders only 2 blaa blaa blaa' stuff and a box should appear, above it is a sentence 'Yes, I am sure...' you copy the words EXCACTLY to pick a commander, if everything goes right you should be an officer to someone ;)

Reind
20th March 2005, 05:22 PM
My advice is to go to the recruiter page on this site and pick one and then follow their instructions.

phoenixphyre999
20th March 2005, 06:01 PM
I think he/she means the Round Table, where you can choose a clan. In any case, I highly recommend getting to know someone a bit and finding out what they have to offer before becoming their officer.

Jedi
21st March 2005, 12:06 AM
While you're at Round Table, don't make hasty decision, analyze carefully, there are alliances which are involved in war that you don't want to be involved with in the first place. Ultimately, you may regret in long term because there are enemy alliances that provoke unethical chain sabbing (dirty tactic where they sabotage all your weapons to stone age and your officers too). You don't want your months of efforts will go to waste.

Go to Alliance Discussion forum too in order to understand current affairs to assist you in your selection.