Alliance Name: Queens of Chaos

Alliance Member Count (on forums): Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of ****** Taxes
We have 74 registered members
The newest member is *****
Most users ever online was 17 on May 1 2004, 12:44 PM

Alliance Forum Link: www.queensofchaos.com

Brief description of your alliance:
Queens of Chaos was the first female alliance, built back in the times of Age3 Beta. It was also the first role-playing alliance and has a Medieval Theme ....

As you come to the end of your long journey you sense the comforting feel of finally being home. The great walls stand before you in the distance, "Almost there." thinking to yourself. Your mount slowly, tiredly continues down the cobble road toward the massive Northern Gate.
As you near the gate you are approached by two guards, their armor shines like the sun. "Welcome traveler to the Queens of Chaos Kingdom." one greets you as he takes the reins of your mount, "If you would please step down and state your business here." The second guard motions toward the Gate House.

When many other Alliances are all about business you will find friendship and support within the Kingdom walls. The residents of QoC come from all over the game and as a whole we are Neutral. If you are looking for an Alliance that will welcome you as you are, an Alliance that does not require you join their chain, and only wishes that you have fun .. then you have found the perfect Alliance.

The Members of the High Council offer an open invition to register at the Northern Gate.

Approved Posters:

TPLOTL
Light
Reynard
CloudMaker
iMMoRTaL-HoRuS
*->Static<-*
VegnaBlitz
AngelsAim
DestinySt0rm
TomDB
Ironya
Silver_Lady
Sylexis
VAMPYRE_NIGHTSTALKER
Yooper
Theta
Saneless

Approved: VegnaBlitz

The moderator contact for this thread is Zap

Theta
2nd May 2005, 01:58 AM
QoC has some of the best KoC players around, who are more than happy to help you out when you need it the most. KoC isnt just their strongpoint. They have terrific forums and very helpful and friendly members.

Not only that, they will offer you have helpful and friendly advice when you are in desperate need of it. Why wait any longer?

Check them out
http://s6.invisionfree.com/queensofchaos/

cloudmaker
2nd May 2005, 09:41 AM
Nice intro, TPLOTL :)

This is an unique clan where we, the humble male slaves, have to serve our queens and protect their castle when needed.

Reynard
2nd May 2005, 10:05 AM
yes this is a great allience where great freandship and fun can be had. If you do not belive the word of a fox then go have a look.

*->Static<-*
2nd May 2005, 12:50 PM
:whistilin The Queesn are an alliance with some powerfull women around these forums. Glad to be a friend of this alliance and not an enemy. These women chat so much, really you can't keep up!!! :whistilin

Silver lady
2nd May 2005, 01:23 PM
We also have some brilliant role playing on forum as well, so pop in make yourself at home, there are castles and games galore to have fun with, and if you have a good imagination then this forum is a must for you to check out!

*->Static<-*
3rd May 2005, 09:11 AM
The Queens are a nice bunch of people to join with. A nice chat and helpfull members are there to make you feel at home. Come and join in! They play a cool roleplaying game...

Reynard
3rd May 2005, 10:20 AM
Queens of chaos others an experience that very few other offer. I would highly recomend it to poeple who would rather marry a computer than a person or poeple thet play ever queast or dungions and dragons.

TPLOTL
3rd May 2005, 01:40 PM
For the role-playing person out there we offer the best clan. If you think you will enjoy hunting for a beast in the forest just outside the Kingdom walls then I would like to invite you to our hunt.

A huge beast has started attacking the farmers and village folk outside the protective Kingdom wall and the many great Queens and Slaves from within have gathered in huge number to hunt and kill this beast. Though we have already had many injuries and one army slaughtered in an attempt to rid the realm of this danger we will not stop until the beast has fallen.

Now, you know you want to get in on that role play ... maybe you are strong enough to track the beast and bring it down. Join the board and find out if you have what it takes.

Light
3rd May 2005, 01:48 PM
this is a great alliance when you want to roleplay outside of koc. we offer good rp, great friendships, great help. we not only come from koc, but also from darkthrone, so we are not only focused on koc the game. we are much more focused on what goes around it, like having fun

*->Static<-*
4th May 2005, 03:48 AM
Fun is key word in this alliance as they help out eachother and talk about more then KoC alone. This does not mean they slack in the game, cause they are actually good at it!

Saneless
4th May 2005, 04:50 AM
this is the allience with the most girls in it so why wouldnt u join :D it's jsut simple :D

~Saneless

Reynard
4th May 2005, 06:35 AM
It might have alot of girls but there is also few slaves too...... Any way Its unisex or at least thats what iv been told. Anyway its greatfun and filled with odd and intresting poeple.

TPLOTL
4th May 2005, 10:10 AM
Everyone is looking for something different, when you are bored of the normal layout of the bigger clan boards and you are looking for a way to expand your horizion look no further then Queens of Chaos.

With one Queen injured and now being treated at Serra's Angel's of Mercy Hospital and several Vampyres testing the abilities of the massive beast the Kingdom army readies the trap. However, will it hold, will it do the trick? Will the High Queen come to a deadly fate as she lures the beast to the trap?

Only one way to find out ... join the clan and join the fun.

www.queensofchaos.com

Saneless
4th May 2005, 10:58 AM
Everyone is looking for something different, when you are bored of the normal layout of the bigger clan boards and you are looking for a way to expand your horizion look no further then Queens of Chaos.

With one Queen injured and now being treated at Serra's Angel's of Mercy Hospital and several Vampyres testing the abilities of the massive beast the Kingdom army readies the trap. However, will it hold, will it do the trick? Will the High Queen come to a deadly fate as she lures the beast to the trap?

Only one way to find out ... join the clan and join the fun.

www.queensofchaos.com

I hope she wont die...... nice these storys it makes me currieus :D

~Saneless

Reynard
4th May 2005, 12:36 PM
Yes with some poeple fighting beasts, some people geting hurt and others going on random Quests there is alway somthing to do.

Yooper
4th May 2005, 12:41 PM
And, it is one of the few clans that has a pure bred Yooper in the fold. the clan is fun and exciting, and there is a lot to learn there.

Now if only a slave could find a Queen. or did he already?

Light
4th May 2005, 02:39 PM
yooper is right about that. it really is fun with the rp going on. and i'm also wondering what happened with the queen, so tplotl, could you give us a clue please? and if you join qoc you will know for certain what it means and what will happen

TPLOTL
4th May 2005, 08:29 PM
Well, we do not know what will happen to the High Queen yet. And I guess you will have to just join and find out for yourself. ;)

If you think that the defeat of this massive beast will be the end of the role playing let me just tell you this .....

We have loads of ideas just waiting for the right time. And if you once were a resident of the Kingdom and have found yourself lost in the land of chaos .. unable to find your way back .... just follow the cobble covered link : www.queensofchaos.com ... to the Northern Gate

Many things have changed and we have alot more coming, both now and for the future Ages, so check us out!!!!

Reynard
5th May 2005, 01:35 AM
Also if beasts and dieing is not your cup of tea, you can just bum around the tavern drinking ale and wine like the rest of use. Or do both I mean other then taking away fundermental hum--- creature rights there farely libral.

HoRuS
5th May 2005, 03:46 PM
It is really a great alliance...
Just joined like a month ago and the members made me feel at "home" within a week...
Very helpfull, inspiring and fun alliance. The queens and slaves part is a cool addition to RP, it doesn't wear out as most other RP's do lol

Peace

Saneless
6th May 2005, 05:36 AM
this allience is just simply GREAT so join them :D

~Saneless

Yooper
6th May 2005, 07:13 PM
Let me tell you something, you might be thinking "i ain't too good at that role playing thing on the computer". I tell you what. that doesn't matter. you will learn, OR YOU CAN JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH (READ LOL) FOLKS WHO ARE MASTERS. That is the beauty of it. when you do feel like adding your dime to the story, or starting your own adventure, you will get nothing but support. i know from experience. I am a slave in this realm. and my cage is a happening place. Always cold beverages, and the Queens dropped off some good eats. Just don't piss them off.

But the other thing is that the people are great. you make friends. i have made a friend that i talk to on a relatively regular basis, and it is really nice. i think this person feels the same, and it is just a good thing.

enough of that. time for a beer. check out the site. join up, come to my cage for a party.

i need a queen, though. *hmmmm*

TPLOTL
6th May 2005, 09:24 PM
Ok folks I know that everyone is just dying to hear some more about the hunt ... here is your last "taste" :

The Queen sees a low branch quickly coming upon them, she quickly slids to the right side of her horse, just as he runs underneath the branch. As she rights herself once again she takes a quick look back to see the beast swing it's head right before reaching the branch, it's tusks snapping the branch like a twig. Up ahead the path once again merges with the wider one and as the horse and rider tear down the path in the direction of the great pit the beast, now with room to move, picks up speed.

The High Queen can actually feel the hot breath warming her armour as it moves in closer to the pair. Suddenly ........

You didn't actually think I was going to tell you the end, did you?

If you would to know what happen you better get to the Northern Gate and register .. because that will be the only way to know the fate of the High Queen.

www.queensofchaos.com

cloudmaker
8th May 2005, 01:54 AM
Hehe, tplotl, u're such a teaser.
The hunt gets a reply every hour so if u want to join in, be quick to follow the thread and post in it.
The rest of the forum is fun too ofcourse.

Reynard
9th May 2005, 06:28 AM
Yes for RP fans or just KOC gamers his clan has it all. Some of you people may think that you dont want to go around typing lots & lots but you dont have to you can just make great freands if thats all you wont but in my opinion you will miss out on so mutch. Then again after watching people do it you my get inspired to join in. All you people out there should at least have a look and see what you think.

TPLOTL
9th May 2005, 07:35 AM
Well I'm not a tease .. just thought I would give everyone a taste of what they can find on the board ... As for the High Queen's fate, well even I did not expect it to end like that.

This clan and those in the Kingdom are really having alot of fun. No matter what section of the Kingdom you visit you will find some kind of role playing.

But there is only one way to find out for yourself.....

Join today

www.queensofchaos.com

Reynard
9th May 2005, 12:49 PM
Ye a great site for great people. Rise to greatness and join now. Role play is fun exciting, strage land stranger chreatures with many possabilaties.

*->Static<-*
10th May 2005, 01:51 PM
The alliance run by women has always stand as a rock in the world of Kings of Chaos. They offer help and support in the game, but also a side the game. You can be sure that, if you join this alliance, you will make friends and have joined a good alliance.

Theta
10th May 2005, 11:48 PM
QoC has plenty to offer you, such as:
-Confident Leaders
-Friendly members
-Access to great recruiters
-Allied to Excellent clans (cough*Frozen In Time*cough)

Why look anywhere else?

Check them out
www.queensofchaos.com

Saneless
11th May 2005, 02:16 PM
join them they are really nice and always willing to help out..

~Saneless

Angelsaim
13th May 2005, 03:34 PM
Truly the best clan out there, its like a second home and everyone gets treated well. We are a big family and would LOVE for you to join in on the fun so come check us out ;)

Silver lady
16th May 2005, 01:10 PM
Life has it's ups and it's downs but this forum really takes you to a different age! Come on over and join in the fun, wether you play koc or other games it's the place for you. :thumbsup: :bigannoun :worship2:

TPLOTL
18th May 2005, 11:23 AM
As the great hunt comes to a close the damage done by the horrible beast has called for massive work and rebuilding of many villages and towns outside the Kingdom Walls. As the residents of the Realm pull together and rebuild the destroyed structures and burned farm lands the High Council decides to give the entire Realm a new look.

You have got to check out the new look the realm is evolving and many new villages are being built to handle the newest members.

www.queensofchaos.com

Light
18th May 2005, 12:15 PM
i love it here. it is really great to read the rp part. the hunt was great and thrilling. just wanted to know what would happen next.
so come join us if you want to rp besides the game you play

Reynard
19th May 2005, 03:49 AM
this truely is a great alliance and is geting a new great site, which will need to be filled with great new members.

TPLOTL
19th May 2005, 10:20 PM
Yes Reynard we are going to be lookingfor alot more members.

Our new board is becoming more indepth and will soon has a map of the realm so you will all ways be able to find your way around.

If you would like to visit the Queens of Chaos Realm please visit the town of NorthOxberg and register before taking the North Gate Street to the Northern Gate of the Kingdom Wall.

www.queensofchaos.com

Reynard
26th May 2005, 01:45 AM
Queens is not somthing that you just register on. Rather it is somthing that you exsperiance with these great role-play artists. So if you too wish to exsperianc this fun and unique group of people, Join there is nothing difficult to it. They excpt all manner of chreater and chreation of your head. Also there is all way a spare cell or cage waiting to be filled, for queens hovever there is the castles and the slave market. You will be missing out if you do not.

TPLOTL
26th May 2005, 01:20 PM
We have a newly remodeled Kingdom with many new villages and towns. The Realm has expanded and we have opened many of our borders. Now our residents have access to 6 different lands. Just beyond our borders you will find the dark and dangerous lands known as Fall of Empires , Dark Throne , Rise of Tyrants , Medi War , X-Kings and Rune Scape.

If you happen to play more then just KoC and you are looking for a way to ties everything together you should visit us and see if the roads from one to the other for you will take you through our Realm.

www.queensofchaos.com

Reynard
28th May 2005, 01:38 AM
You should join and enjoy the great new features and the great role-play.

Silver lady
28th May 2005, 01:42 PM
maybe you have an idea for another avenue or maybe you just want to get away from the hum drum life that sometimes is real life, well this sure is a way of doing just that. If you are female you'l be a queen if male a slave, but either way it's all good fun, and the way this is growing it's going to be even better when it does. so come on what are you waiting for, this makes the whole age come alive before your eyes and the imaginations of many people makes for interesting reading whith poetry and songs all sorts of other bits and peices. ;)

TPLOTL
29th May 2005, 02:22 AM
The realm has a new address, a new look and most importantly .. NEW MEMBERS!! With the RIGHT people in the High Council we have spread our wings and learned to fly. With all the new villages and towns being built in the realm as well as all the new streets being added within the Kingdom we will be ready for pretty much anything.

So join and check us out, you will start off as a Serf and just as quickly as your posts increase so will your social standing. Should you get to a social level you are happy with ... take a lesson from our Blacksmith or the Inn and Tavern Owner and build your own business on one of the Kingdom Streets.

No matter what your RPG character you will love it here!!!

www.queensofchaos.com

cloudmaker
29th May 2005, 04:36 PM
Congratz on the new board, it is really rockin'. I am happy to be one of the first serfs in this queendom which has unseen richness and the kewlest peops around. Way to go, TPLOTL.

Reynard
30th May 2005, 12:11 PM
It is alway growing like a real world. New shops, new towns and new games. If you like Role play or have the hots for me then this is the place to be. With fun and exsperianced players in many game you wont fined a better place.

Silver lady
31st May 2005, 01:07 PM
What are you waiting for?? you have nothing to loose even if you don't play any of the games the role play on this forum is second to none!

Reynard
1st June 2005, 03:36 AM
Well none off my adoring fans as of yet have seemed to make it. So just so you know I will confirm that my sexy tale will be there. Also for you people that are not so keen on foxes like me there are great selection of lovely queens. Bare in mind if you are a queen I am still for sale and you could be the proud owner of the lord of foxes. We have fun and are active people. So all you queen dont just sit there dreaming of being my own, join and own me. There are some great players in here and they are all willing to help. Just ask some of the people here if you dont belive me they will say the same and thats not just propogander.

KingD
7th June 2005, 10:00 AM
it always helps to have powerfull friends, come in and take a look around QOC alliance and you will find these friends and have fun doing so and thats just one reason to join QOC and i wont bother boring you with the hundres of other reasons so you will have to check it out your self, i'll cya in the qoc fourms and around koc have a good one peeps ;)

TPLOTL
7th June 2005, 07:23 PM
Queens of Chaos is spreading like wild fire and growing like a weed. We have an average of 4 new members registering everyday. Ofcourse they are not all coming from KoC. If your interested in meeting people, not only from other parts of the world but also from other games you have got to get to the Queens Realm in a hurry.

www.queensofchaos.com (http://www.queensofchaos.com)

VAMPYRE_NIGHTSTALKER™
8th June 2005, 02:49 AM
Well all I can say is if you don't go have a look, you won't know what you are missing. The new site looks fantastic and the builders deserve a pat on the back for a job well done.

Sorry about my delay in returning to the Realm, M'lady, but my travels have taken me far from your realm.

I have returned and My Sword is as usual at your call :)

Reynard
10th June 2005, 03:34 AM
There are manyy games out thier and QOC has its claws in a good amount of them. If you would like help in KOC, or perhapes you won't to play anouther game and start at a run rather than a crawl, then QOC is the plac to be with fune people along with dedicated games players, plus the Role playing forum witch is optional to take part in, though preferd. You would be crazyer than I am not to join. Also if you are one of my fans that can't get anougth of me you can fined me there. Now I have given you all these reasons I can only asume you are joining now.

TPLOTL
15th June 2005, 01:48 PM
Ahh Reynard I so enjoy reading your posts. Seeing the dedication and loyalty you have for QoC is refreshing.

Vamp, my beloved, your return was cause for a great feast.

A new realm adventure will begin soon ... for those of you interested feel free to join .... lets see where our imagination takes us.

www.Queensofchaos.com (http://www.queensofchaos.com)

Reynard
16th June 2005, 02:51 PM
Dedication, loyalty I recognise thes words but they do not fit me. I speek truths nothing more. This place HAS got good people, you CAN make great friends. I think they are the more important reasons for joining though there are more. E.g you can find me there and thats reason enougth in it's self.

We, as I have said many times before, are a role-play site so if you are a hairy berded person from the fogot times of dongons and dragon you may find a new home here most pleasing. Or perhaps your a man who likes the idea of chains and queens, frankly you need help, but join here first. Then again you could be a woman who is tired of being treeted like a second class cetizen and wish to use men as furniture, you also need help, but same rule of thumb applise, join here first.

TPLOTL
15th July 2005, 08:04 AM
Well QoC has been very busy in the past few weeks ... We decided to get off the couch so to speak .. and get into the game.

When it comes to a team of people coming together for a cause .. you will fine no better a group then the one at Queens of Chaos.

Come visit the new board and make yourself known.

Reynard
19th July 2005, 01:41 AM
Yes all been doing alot latly and will keep doing lots. this clan has more than you will ever need and is a fune place to be.

seraph
24th July 2005, 09:48 PM
QoC is a great alliance to be a member of. Everyone is friendly, helpful, an just flat out nice. There is always someone willing to help with advice, or what not. Its the one to join if you ask me.

wolf_striker
25th July 2005, 03:53 PM
lol, QoC used to be a great alliance, and hopefully will be one day returned to it's former glory.

As an enemy of QoC, I feel that they have the basis of a great allaince, but it's a shame that they are so closed minded in there approach.

Good luck to QoC, maybe the next age will prove better for you.

W_S

Silver lady
29th July 2005, 09:10 AM
well we chose not to be enslaved to another alliance and I don't see that, as being closed minded! We are a neutral alliance and didn't agree with where the leaders were going with their alliance and so pulled out of it, and if thats closed then so be it!
We aren't about to be brow beaten into submitting to the bully boys tactics. We are Queens not slaves!

TPLOTL
29th July 2005, 09:31 AM
Due to a large number of fake accounts registering on our board we have had to move the site to another location.

As the age slowly comes to an end we are fine tuning our board. Our wizards are putting the finishing touches on the alliance tools for Age 5.

We have already started forming the lineup for the next age and since going to war have made MANY new alliances with MANY strong groups.

If you would like to check out the new board .. send me a pm .. here or on the game.

Reynard
8th August 2005, 02:48 PM
Yes, new bored and new allies, for the new age. We have proven that when push comes to shove we are a formidable enamy and then some. I sergest you check out this clan then after being impressed you join. Chow.

TPLOTL
11th August 2005, 11:52 AM
You are sooo right Reynard. We have proven that we will not be pushed around nor will we turn our backs on our members.

New board is up ..... have a look and drop by and say "Hi" who knows you may decide to stay. ;)

cloudmaker
11th August 2005, 01:14 PM
Way to go, tplotl... New board but the same aims. So have fun in the game and talk on the board. Join this clan and meet some wonderful females. Of course the best males are also in this clan ;)

Raz
2nd September 2005, 10:41 PM
Well my sweet Queen I have found this thread so I had to post. You are always a pleasure to be with & spend time with :kiss: You're family & alliance are so much fun to be around. It is always enjoyable, fun & eventful in your room & you always make everyone feel welcome :cat:

Thanx for everthing sweetie,
Raz :cool:

Reynard
10th September 2005, 02:12 AM
"TPLOTL, A NEW AGE!"

Through war and peace she leads us well, she has lead us through both hevan and hell.
When times are hard and things grow bad, she leads with streagth and is rarely sad.
She's the pilla of the kingdom the thorn upone a rose, we will fight for honor.
I dare you to opose.

TPLOTL, a sumery of.

Join the ranks live in peace die with honor.

TPLOTL
4th October 2005, 07:25 PM
I ask for everyones forgiveness .. this thread has laid dorment for almost a month ... shame on me.

I would like to thank everyone for their wonderful comments.

Reynard the poem was lovely and very touching. Thank you very much.

As for the Queens of Chaos clan .....

We are growing in number, our plans for the next age (if it ever starts) are solid and very well thought out.
We have several nice legal "tools" which our inchain members will have access to as well.
Remember to be a member of the clan you do not have to be inchain, but if you would like the extra bonuses you will need to become apart of the Queens Bloodline.

I hope to see you all there .........

http://www.queensofchaos.com