PDA

View Full Version : The Shadow Dragons (TSD)

killer_89
20th March 2005, 05:04 AM
Alliance Name: The Shadow Dragons

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 47

Alliance Forum Link: http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Shadow_Dragons/index.php?act=idx

Brief description of your alliance: The Shadow Dragons is an Asian based Kings of Chaos community but always open to anyone who wants to have more than a favors in KOC relationship. We are based and under Phoenix Rising and under Defiance our bigger brother alliance, so basically we have a lot of backup against bigger clans that would or can threathen us.

What Shadow Dragons offer:

1. Selloffs for being an active clicker.

2. The biggest clicker in KOC, clickwhore from Phoenix Rising.

3. VERY active moderators and admins that are always online and using a fast way to communicate, by msn, so if the troubles arrive we can help as soon as possible.

4. Not only the backup of Phoenix Rising but also Defiance, which is another active alliance in which we are born from.

5. Be what you want to be in the Shadow Dragons, being able to post EVERYTHING you want to post, we are there to be your friends not being a pain by always telling you where you can or cant post, or if you can or cant post this way, in other words, we respect how you feel at that moment and u can express it there, and the whole team is there for ya.

6. Last but not least a great place to hang out and talk about what ever is on your mind.

In other words the forums are designed more for the purpose of making and uniting KOC Asian players and then after the friendship has been stablished to act as a whole team in order to triumph in KOC.

Sell off will be provided by the top account shadow dragons in Age4.The account will be controled by Evilyy.Sell off will be provided to all members who click as well as in chain members who have been sabbed.The sell off will be as follow

1st 10K troops 10 million gold
2nd 10K troops 15 million gold
3rd 10K troops 20 million gold
4th 10K troops 25 million gold
5th 10K troops 30 million gold
6th 10K troops 35 million gold
7th 10K troops 40 million gold
8th 10K troops 45 million gold
9th 10K troops 50 million gold
10th 10K troops 50 million gold
***Limit off at 50million gold per 10K troops
OR
1st 50K troops 150 million gold
2nd 50K troops 250 million gold
3rd 50K troops 350 million gold
4th 50K troops 450 million gold
5th 50K troops 500 million gold
***Limit off at 500 million gold per 50K troops

You can choose either 1 and that will be the choice of payment for the rest of the age.The sell offs might not come stright away depending on the number of sell offs happenening at that time in our alliance and the amount of gold the top account has.The number of troops you have must be proven by your total fighting force which can be seen by all and a full screen shot of your command centre page to show the number of spies and sentries you have.It can also be proven by being reconned by either one of the 3 of us.

The first person to reach 50,000 troops not including the admins(me and williamch7) will get another 100,000,000 gold on top of the amount that person is surpose to get.

Futher sell offs will be provided to members who have recruited in chain members will get 20% of whatever sell off is given to the person he recruited...Meaning that should someone recruites a person who clicks 10,000 times the person who clicked will get 10,000,000 gold and the person who recruited him will get 2,000,000 million gold...

***Sell offs only apply to officers and members of the SD account...Sub officers will get 1/2 the amounts stated...

***If you have any questions on this please feel free to PM me...

Approved ~Zap

The moderator contact for this thread is Zap

Approved posters
http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Shadow_Dragons/index.php?act=Members
Everyone on that list its only 1 page

Salisbury_Steak
1st May 2005, 08:06 AM
1st reply. :D

too bad the spam :spam1: we had previously was already deleted. lol.

Anyways, join TSD and have the advantage of not only getting sell-offs and tips in gameplay.

But also the support and camaraderie of our friendly dragons. :)

eric777
1st May 2005, 04:43 PM
:surprise: our :spam1: our wounderful :spam1: is gone :sadmonkey

And dont forget alot of our members have pretty decent spy to sabb that F@ggot whos been buging you :thumbsup:

williamch7
2nd May 2005, 05:36 AM
yeah tis weird all of the posts we did even if they were NOT spam was deleted... think that is unfair fm part of the adms in gua but then again power is authority...

think that our alliance is sabd based lol cause most of our members like sabbing a lot ... like me hehe

Salisbury_Steak
2nd May 2005, 06:28 AM
So the first post is missing the list of approved posters needs to be on the first thread.The two posts above mine were perfect. I expect the same quality in the rest of this thread.

If you didn't click on the above link and/or didn't read the new rules, I highly reccommend you to do it now. As warnings will be issued for SPAM posts.

If you have any problems with undesired people posting comments you don't wish them to be there, report the post to me.

If you have any other kind of troubles, doubts or anything don't hesitate to send me a PM.

I got that quote from the PR thread (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=11322). So in a way, I guess it is still fair because all alliances were placed back to zero. And Killer, I guess we will be needing that "approved posters list" that iXaB mentioned.

Again, TSD are not just there to sab your enemies or be your allies. We are here to be your friends. In and out of the battlefield.

Zap
2nd May 2005, 07:25 AM
I guess we will be needing that "approved posters list"

ya thats what you need in this thread, before I can say that this thead is 100% clear to goto, but then again this is a very new rule so.....

but, just make sure to get it up soon, okay :)

williamch7
3rd May 2005, 07:39 AM
at least personally i like to spam much inside our forums since thats a good way of knowing the family and just have fun while getting inside koc too...

something that i am starting to disaproove is that some members come only when they need help, but then again that aint our policy... although most of the members are eager for some actions....

eric777
3rd May 2005, 04:49 PM
something that i am starting to disaproove is that some members come only when they need help, but then again that aint our policy... although most of the members are eager for some actions....

Well maybe they aint spam whores like us lol and joined for the security and comfort knowing they have an allience to back them up. But i would like to see them post in the important topics sometimes.

Salisbury_Steak
4th May 2005, 06:38 AM
Well, TSD is always happy to help it's members. But as with any decent and honorable alliance, we try to be as fair as we can to both parties (our member and his hostile). So that we don't get into any stupid wars.

This not only promotes responsibility to us dragons, but honor as well.

Soonami_of_Terror
4th May 2005, 01:35 PM
w00t TSD is a really good allinace of close knit members, we aren't too big yet so you will still get the chance to know everyone, and we all are a bunch of loose fun-loving people. Plus the gold incentives for joining are the best I've seen

eric777
8th May 2005, 08:44 PM
yea everyone knows atleast a lil bit of everyone here at TSD

even the people that dont post that much you still get to know them a bit from what they post and the topics they talk about.

williamch7
10th May 2005, 09:14 AM
Well maybe they aint spam whores like us lol and joined for the security and comfort knowing they have an allience to back them up. But i would like to see them post in the important topics sometimes.

ya basically i agree with ya, but then again we are always eager to help people since most of us are sab accts lol

Salisbury_Steak
11th May 2005, 11:57 PM
But even though most of us are sab accounts... we of course also have "friends" of alliance members that are slayer accounts. lol.

So we can also do something just incase the target is a spy account as well. :D

eric777
15th May 2005, 06:05 PM
Yeah I have friend thats a lil slayer acct but he has some spy too :biggrin3: lol

Also we have admins with a sence of humor unlike most admins that just enforce the rules and becomes all b*tchy about double posting and spaming.

Salisbury_Steak
22nd May 2005, 12:12 AM
Exactly, the admins of TSD are most linient out of the 5 alliances that I have been in. They basically let the members hang loose inside the forums. Not loosing their funny bone even in serious situations. making not only the alliance fun, but also the game itself.

eric777
7th June 2005, 06:27 AM
and did i mention that u can spam ALL u want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and its not :bs:

nor is it :blies:

its all true :O

levoodoo
7th June 2005, 06:49 AM
hey hey guys, you are scaring everyone away...

but seriously, it's great fun to be around these guys and having them on your MSN means they just spam you all day long.

Just drop by and take a look:)

EJ209
7th June 2005, 12:54 PM
cmon just check our place out ;)

something interesting :P (http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Shadow_Dragons/index.php?showtopic=1)
^click the link above to see somethin

Salisbury_Steak
7th June 2005, 10:05 PM
Nice to see this thread back up. :D

TSD is always active, especially the forums. That's why you can expect someone to reply to your post in less than a day. If you need help, whether it be tips or someone who is bugging you, the dragons are always there to back you up. We have lot's of spy accounts and slayer "friends" to help out anyone.

eric777
11th June 2005, 07:24 AM
yea us at TSD really like spy :teeth:

and that means you'll be gettin alot of support a mean alot when you ask for help at TSD

Salisbury_Steak
1st August 2005, 07:08 PM
And we help you out without asking for clicks or something. We just need your loyalty. ;)

eric777
1st August 2005, 10:27 PM
or gold :D lol j/k

yea just be loyal and you be a repected member in no time

EJ209
1st August 2005, 11:24 PM
We need some spammers so cmon pipol join :D

Salisbury_Steak
4th August 2005, 01:46 AM
yea just be loyal and you be a repected member in no time

That's very true, actually we have loyal members because we show respect for whoever you are. It doesn't matter whether you are a noob or a top 100 player. We always treat you like family.