PDA

View Full Version : Minerva Alliance

MythoS
11th September 2004, 07:06 AM
Alliance Name: Minerva Alliance

Alliance Member Count(on forums): 336 and growing

Alliance Forum Link: http://s4.invisionfree.com/Minerva

Why you would like to have an alliance thread(give more details than just " to recruit for my alliance "): Minerva was originally created to help new members become strong with the aid of experienced and high-ranked players. With this thread we wish to let people know that we have re-opened our shelter and are ready to help more people and to spread our believes and ideas.

Brief description of your alliance: Minerva was started by 2 friends a few months ago, however the neutral style it always had was the reason for many conflicts and in the end one of the 2 left. Then Minerva got inactive for a while but now it's 2 friends again that brought it to life, creating a helping council and organising the whole team very well, offering everything big alliances offer: Protection, access to famous recruiters, fun and friends.

We await you

~ Approved = Tytrox

z00py
14th September 2004, 08:34 AM
This alliance is BETTER than great :) Very friendly, but y'all should come visit :D

z00py/*

ROCK LOBSTER
14th September 2004, 10:24 AM
oi oi oi! i`m the second one to reply! :)

Minerva is awesome, I love it because it`s not only about koc...and whenever you need sth clicks, someone farms you, sabrequest...they`re all there to help u

Altho they say they`re not, it`s full of crazy & very nice ppl to spam (only in the spam forums) :icon_lol: and to use yer free time...

U should really check it out :cheerlead weird icon...i dun even know what it is...

gaby
14th September 2004, 11:58 PM
Everyone is very welcome to Minerva, no matter what race you are or what background you have, alltho.. we have one thing we want you to be.. and that is.. nice ^^:
Just come to our forums, which you can find located here: http://s4.invisionfree.com/Minerva and our website here http://minerva.sphosting.com
and pay us a visit and become a member of our family :)

--
I think it is a cheerleader, iXaB ;)
mm.. Alex? I think we got ourselves a new cheerleader as well ^^;

Cornholio
15th September 2004, 12:02 AM
a great alliance run by two friends of mine, i couldnt recommend enough joining minevra if your in it for more than just a few clicks.

Doctor Rock
15th September 2004, 03:15 AM
Yeah, I suggest to everyone, especially small players, to take a look at Minerva, I think you'll be very pleased :D

Thomas
16th September 2004, 10:46 AM
Minerva is led by two of my best koc-friends, Gaby and Mythos, I know that if you join their clan, they will offer you everything they can.
Friendship, protection and much more.
Minerva is THE clan with the nicest and coolest people from kings of chaos.

If you join Minerva, you won't be disappointed.

Jared
16th September 2004, 07:06 PM
i need an alliacne for this clan i just started..email me or pm or reply here if u want t be an ally and vis a versa

The-Wolf
18th September 2004, 03:29 AM
I would highly suggest this alliance for new players looking for good players who know what there talking about and are willing to give good advise without the normal "oh haha you stupid n00b" adatude. I personally have known one of its leaders (gaby) for quite some time now and can tell you honestly that she is a very kind and understanding person who has always been nice to me. shes very patient, and a good player also. :) If you looking for a fun kool place 2 go this is it.

gaby
18th September 2004, 04:49 AM
thank you very much for your kind words, but don't forget the very kind & lovely alex aka mythos :icon_blus he is a great leader and without him minerva wouldn't have been such a nice place, and not to forget our members ofcourse

~ gaby aka gaab

cloudmaker
18th September 2004, 04:27 PM
I must agree with everything stated above :)

Minerva is the kewlest place to hang around and enjoy the forum. It has a great :spam1: area. If u get sabbed or farmed, just state it in the forum and the rest of the clan will help u immediately.
Everbody is treated as equals, even a n00b. There are not much rules except that u must respect the other members.

Come in and see for yourself. :bigannoun

Diversion
19th September 2004, 09:44 AM
k first and faremost the alliance itself

we have a very nice forum with some crazy admins sometimes but he powerhungry e^^(kidding ^^ watch out for gaby though shell bite 0.o)

the leaders of this alliance r both very good friends of mine gaby is my internet wife bt so stay of her

conclusion great alliance great leaders great members great great great oh and also it has me the great one ^^

Aesops Frog
20th September 2004, 07:14 PM
This a a wonderful alliance. Full of helpful and friendly people. All people feel welcome here. Young players, more mature players. Its a great place but only you will know if you come to stay.

ROCK LOBSTER
21st September 2004, 10:44 PM
oi oi oi! HARR GARRR u why are you still reading the thread?...believe me our forums are way much fun than gua...

*hides dun warn moi Mr.Mooodz! I just speek the truuuuuuuth!!!!

all it's said...join now...the rest of the posts are to bump bump bump to remind ya how great we are...bump

_ even i think that was random. @_@

Aesops Frog
23rd September 2004, 04:14 PM
Minerva offers friendship as well as all the other things a new KoC player might like or someone more seasoned in the game. A resting place in the midst of Chaos. :)

ROCK LOBSTER
26th September 2004, 11:16 PM
Oh! and i forgot to say that they've got access to the best recruiters ever!

If you want soldiers: Minerva
If you want friends: Minerva
If you wanna learn about koc: Minerva
If you just wanna spam around and not click: Minerva!

gaby
27th September 2004, 12:29 PM
If you want iXaB: Minerva :whistilin

Just honour us with a visit and join our family :evilimu:

Bager
27th September 2004, 03:24 PM
one of the ebst alliances there is..
and they got Gaby^_^

even though she has gotten a non hump script, i still wub her..

:icon_blus

MythoS
30th September 2004, 09:49 AM
Heh nothing would have been possible without our lovely leader, lady Minerva herself, Gaby :)

To keep people updated, we get more organised everyday, what started (and still is in some part) as a friendly haven and a group of friends now evolves to a greater thing, with strong players and organised groups.

If you want to be part of something with a bright future,
Join us today.

Our HQ (http://s4.invisionfree.com/minerva)

Aesops Frog
1st October 2004, 03:38 AM
Come in from the dark, join us in Leithiums Bar...sit a while, chat and make friends...have a drink....Minerva...a great place to rest a while from the chaos of War..http://s4.invisionfree.com/minerva

MythoS
11th October 2004, 06:52 AM
mm that's wierd, forum's uberactive and no1 cares to throw a post here... shame... lol

ROCK LOBSTER
16th October 2004, 09:30 PM
mm that's wierd, forum's uberactive and no1 cares to throw a post here... shame... lol

well everyone's on the forums and not gua :whistilin

Touch_of_Death
23rd October 2004, 05:37 AM
Allied with Minerva (called after the beautifull Godess) and not a moment that we have regreted that.

gaby
24th October 2004, 08:49 AM
It seems like Belg and Dutch people are everyone *^_^*
Thank You ToD (:

Yesterday we have gained the acces to a new Recruiter of Relentless, the former recruiter of the Hellenic Alliances, called Click Mania. It is a very fast clicker and a very nice investment for Minerva and her members!

And for those who don't like to click, ofcourse we have many other things. For example we have a very detailed KoC-guide, to guide your army through the chaos. And many other things, but not only for the game itself, because we value our friendship with the members very high and having fun is ofcourse the main part of Kings of Chaos!

We also voted upon a WarLord, Xamogela_Ego_Stin_Foresa, he guides together with his assistent, Morceratu, all our members through the battlefield. To help them when they are sabbed, farmed or massed. Congratulations Xamogela_Ego_Stin_Foresa and Morceratu on your promotion (:

z00py
28th October 2004, 09:16 AM
Minerva has a clicking part, a friendship part, a battlefield part, and last but not least, a spam part.. All of them, they are great, we even have our own Warlord ;) If you dont want to join, we still deserve to be looked at :)

grtz

z00py/*

bandrak
28th October 2004, 08:14 PM
well, i just joined and it's great. they just changed the skins and put a SKING CHOOSER! it's great there, lots of activity and friendly ppl everywhere.

:tellah: <-- a smiley in every gua post

WindRider
29th October 2004, 02:06 AM
It's a great place for having fun learning the game and spending time by talking to very friendly members...You all should try it..It Rocks :punk: :P
WindRider aka Xamogela_Ego_Stin_Foresa

z00py
29th October 2004, 02:43 AM
lol almost thesame nick :P

Nice skins indeed Bandrak, done by The_Wolf

bandrak
1st November 2004, 10:45 AM
368 members & getting more every day... come & join

Touch_of_Death
3rd November 2004, 09:17 AM
Always good to know when you are in a good clan right? That you definedluy have to join this one.

cloudmaker
5th November 2004, 04:30 PM
Minerva is one of the best clans to stay and relax. But when action is needed , they are ready for it.

Touch_of_Death
6th November 2004, 07:19 AM
Minerva is one of the better and stronger clans to join, so join in and see it for yourself.

z00py
17th November 2004, 07:31 AM
Thanks ToD.

Well, we got an issue. Now we have seen our true allies, it worked perfect and it got solved. By massing + Diplomacy :)

Now our side of fightning is perfect also. Another (!) reason to join Minerva

Join minerva here (s4.invisionfree.com/minerva)

grtz

z00py

Altara
17th November 2004, 11:46 AM
Minerva is a wonderful alliance with caring and helpful members. The leaders are very experienced and we have lot's of big allies, you can gain entrance to many top recruiters to make your army grow....a neatral friendly alliance looking for members to join...what else could you wish? Give us a chance and check out the site...you won't regret it! :)

shadow-15
17th November 2004, 12:18 PM
yeah it is a great place to stay

cloudmaker
17th November 2004, 01:00 PM
Minerva has gotten a place in my heart because it was the first alliance i joined. They have thought me everything i needed to know.
I am glad to have them as our allies since I started my own clan and it seems we can work together pretty well.

Touch_of_Death
17th November 2004, 01:06 PM
This is a very strong and well established alliance with members that are there to help you out and if you are a starter in this game they can teach you all the stuff you need to know.

z00py
17th November 2004, 02:00 PM
Yup,

and cloudmaker.. You have experienced the experience of our leaders + members + forum. There is a GREAT helpdesk where you can ask and look for answers.. :)

bandrak
17th November 2004, 03:08 PM
the place is great, lots of activity, lots of member, great skins, great proteccion, access to great recruiters....

why aren't u joining?
:cid:

ROCK LOBSTER
18th November 2004, 12:27 AM
join cuz i say so.

:p

if not. just don't. but you'l REPENT!

TomDB
18th November 2004, 06:58 AM
Minerva was the second alliance I ever joined in & it still has a special place within my heart. The welcoming from all the members was so hugely & that only got bigger & bigger.

They give you support, help, pleasure & joy. Everything an alliance has to offer, they are offering. If you should run into some troubles in the game, they're are the first to respond, first in a peacefull way by using negotiations, & if that doesn't help, well, they aren't afraid to act as well.

As an ally they are the best you can have. They've given us more then we ever expected to get.

For all the support I ever have received from Minerva, I really do appreciate that & I hope I somehow can ever repay this!

Altara
18th November 2004, 07:34 AM
Minerva isn't the first alliance I've joined but it surely is the most active of those I'm a member of...come and see yourself! Dive deep into the world of KoC with us! (we provide you the diving tool :cool2: )

:spam1: Spamburger wants you to join Minerva!

z00py
18th November 2004, 08:00 AM
what spamburger wants.. must happen.. :)

TomDB
18th November 2004, 08:02 AM
lol, I wanna have a spamburger ;)

Uhm, ok, back to topic, Let's join this great alliance, help others like others once helped you

Altara
18th November 2004, 12:55 PM
Why not to check it out? I can't figure out any good reason :wtf:
Hopefully that makes two of us....See you soon!

Touch_of_Death
19th November 2004, 12:59 PM
good people that will gladly help you in times of need.

Great work to the admins!

TomDB
20th November 2004, 07:17 AM
Everything is being taken care of in a real fast way. You've got troubles in the game, it's settled rather fast. All the members are so great, every single one of them, I really do like it there...

Join in & be a part of this great alliance

bandrak
21st November 2004, 06:44 AM
the problems are always taken care of since the day they're posted, and the experienced members will always help the other ones.

Touch_of_Death
23rd November 2004, 01:38 PM
Nice people and admins. What do you need more? Help you say? You check this fomum out and you will see there is more then help here.

Morceratu
28th November 2004, 03:48 AM
ah finally managed to get in here :p

If you want help in koc or just looking for a nice place to chat
=> Minerva 's the place :hamtaro:
You'll get a warm welcome :cool:

z00py
28th November 2004, 09:25 AM
like duh :)

BTW.

Destiny Warriors = RIPOFF, the leader, LastKillerStanding, copied pinned stuff and put it in his own forum and put his name behind it. Please dont support him, thanks

Best regards

~z00py

TomDB
1st December 2004, 12:53 AM
like duh :)

BTW.

Destiny Warriors = RIPOFF, the leader, LastKillerStanding, copied pinned stuff and put it in his own forum and put his name behind it. Please dont support him, thanks

Best regards

~z00py
sigh, why do people do that? Can't they find out something of there own, how foolish if you're asking me :wtf:

Touch_of_Death
1st December 2004, 01:24 PM
Minerva is a very dedacated clan who will offer you the best, nice members, good admins and mods, recruiter(s), .... ect.

So come and join in!

Morceratu
2nd December 2004, 12:30 PM
Nice avvy, touch of death :P.

c'mon and join up people, we still have a few spare seats :chairfall

TomDB
3rd December 2004, 01:03 AM
This is an awesome alliance, really worth joining in, so go ahead & join there

Touch_of_Death
3rd December 2004, 12:06 PM
Nice avvy, touch of death :P.

c'mon and join up people, we still have a few spare seats :chairfall

Thanks!

Well everyone this clan is one of the best so why not join one of the best clan there are?

cloudmaker
4th December 2004, 02:11 AM
it is not an alliance , it's a group of friends.................well, it's an alliance too :)
Everybody is treated with respect and who gives respect, receives it back.

TomDB
9th December 2004, 02:09 AM
Minerva is one of the alliance where you can find all kinds of stuff, it has so much information & help to offer, so, com'on, join up & share your knowledge

*->Static<-*
23rd December 2004, 03:59 AM
They offer much help to eople how are new in this game and they welcoime every member with open arms.

cloudmaker
23rd December 2004, 12:32 PM
indeed, if u want some action in battlefield ; minerva is your place to be.

TomDB
24th December 2004, 04:23 AM
Off course, the battlefield ain't the best of Minerva, the way people are interacting with each other, the caring, the help, ... That is Minerva's strength...

*->Static<-*
26th December 2004, 09:24 AM
Indeed, very true TomDB.

These people are people that are doing it in the intrest of the players and not in the intrest to get the alliance as big as possible.

TomDB
13th January 2005, 03:56 AM
It's sad that there's so little postings on this thread, for such a great alliance :( It deserves more then that

Com'on guys, show the activity over here like on there forum, post, post, post
lol

Metal_Maniac
18th January 2005, 02:00 PM
:whistilin Just came here 2 say that Minerva jus ROCKZ!!!I'm there for a bit more than a week, but its a real great alliance^_^
So if U r lookin at this threat and need another clan, join Minerva, im sure ull like it here^_^

Altara
19th January 2005, 12:26 AM
Minerva is an awsome alliance!! I really recommend you to check it out ;)

Metal_Maniac
19th January 2005, 04:17 AM
^_^ Yepz, Minerva rulez^^
For my oppinion they also have da BEST admins EVERY :punk:

Teiresias
20th January 2005, 02:21 AM
Heh thanks :)
Yup, Minerva is a great alliance. The forums are a great place to hang out and make friends.

Metal_Maniac
20th January 2005, 06:30 AM
Yepz, Minerva is great, and olso has good kocplayers :) , and im sure that any1 who wil join Minerva wil get new friends 2^^
So, what r ya w8ing for??Join Minerva^_^

MythoS
21st January 2005, 10:37 AM
Yeaps, we're back in bussiness

Just come and see for yourselves

Snakebite
22nd January 2005, 09:00 AM
i have been here for just a little and yet i really like this alliance. i already have 100 posts nearly but that doesn't matter...lol

there are only +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ that go on for ever anbd NO...NADA...ZIPO -

ao just come and join and i know u will like it :)

Metal_Maniac
22nd January 2005, 10:28 AM
yepz, this alliance has really goos oppertunities :)
Besides da great part of koc, U can meet lots of friends, talk about anything :)
And U can also spam in da alliance with da nicest spammers ever, maybe not the fastest and best, but the nicest spammers, and that counts more than a quick spammer^^
So come 2 Minerva, and find out urselve!! ^_^

Teiresias
22nd January 2005, 12:46 PM
Minerva is awesome :) Any questions on gameplay will be answered quickly by some VERY experienced players, they always help out when you're in need and the spam is great.

shadow-15
24th January 2005, 01:13 PM
minerva is my first and only alliance
and a great spam place and room to talk about other games too

Metal_Maniac
25th January 2005, 12:58 AM
Minerva aint my first Alliance, but im sure it wil be my last^_^
Its MUCH cooler than all the other noob alliances ive been in :punk:
I bow for Minerva :worship:

gaby
27th January 2005, 12:08 AM
the new age is in sight and we are going to organize the set up.
the main idea is that we give all our members the chance to get above average rankings, with the help of the older members and very expierenced koc-players.

ofcourse we want to keep the very personal side on the alliance, i like to see all our members being friends and having a lot of fun outside kings of chaos.
(but still the most popular thing seems to be the spamming, it is almost looking like we have a group of spam robots 0.o)

we always keep our eyes open in the koc world to see what the latest changes are, so that we can give our members the best of the best.

come and take a look yourself, our forums are located at http://s4.invisionfree.com/minerva

and you are always welcome to send me a PM at kings of chaos, i am known as gaab in the game.

your sincerely,

gaby
minerva leader

cloudmaker
28th January 2005, 11:59 PM
Besides the spam, there's also lots of interesting topics. New members will need like a week to read through it but will be much smarter after it.

*->Static<-*
1st February 2005, 01:48 PM
A nice alliance that is very good in helping out and haing fun in KoC, but also beside KoC, they made some friendships through the time they have existed.

cloudmaker
7th February 2005, 04:30 PM
This is indeed an old clan with fresh ideas.

*->Static<-*
9th February 2005, 11:11 AM
There are some very nice and cool people around here. Always ready to help out and a good alliance to join for the next age!

Metal_Maniac
10th February 2005, 12:35 PM
Some???There r ONLY ceewl people there :D :D
Dont believe me??
Come and check for urselve :D