PDA

View Full Version : More Defense Weapons

Monsuco
19th March 2005, 05:20 PM
I think this would be a good idea for Age 5. We currently have sticks for 200 gold and knives for 1000 and hatchets (for dwarves at least) for 1800 but the first defense weapon is at 2000 gold. I think that defense weapons should have a 200, 1000, and 1800 gold version. This would even out the tide between offense and defense and make the game fairer and add balance between the two stats. Let's hear about this idea and recommendations for the weapons names.

xD00M
19th March 2005, 05:27 PM
Seems fair, but who buys the lower weapons? For attack and defense i never bought anything below the 160 strength this age.

Jedi
19th March 2005, 06:00 PM
I for one buys lower strength weapons (in large quantity if I may add), it's cheap but at least everytime I go to war or defending an attack, my soldiers are all armed - thus reducing the casualty significantly. Usually I always buy lower strength weapons with whatever remaining gold I have after purchasing very cool weapons.

Compared to the first 2 weeks of Age 4, my casualty rate is higher because at that time I didn't arm my soldiers with weapons.

There you go, I have thousands of knives and helmets... Which is really cool btw... :D

Monsuco
19th March 2005, 06:06 PM
I buy lots of the lower weapons. I like to try to play with defense.