PDA

View Full Version : Guardians of Chaos

Elite_Member_of_Chaos
19th March 2005, 12:10 PM
Alliance Name: Guardians of Chaos

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 35

Alliance Forum Link: http://www.freepgs.com/kamikizzle/forum/portal.php

Brief description of your alliance:
This alliances purpose is to protect its members when they need help, or motto is "Keeping the Peace Amidst All the Chaos". I am the leader of this alliance and the co-leader is Kamikizzle. We have a recruiter which is preety good.We've got forums which show alot of promise.

Allies List:
Hardcore Uproar Alliance
Frozen In Time
The Silent Hood
Order of Chaos
The Summoned

Approved Posters:
Kamikizzle
Fitza
Fireball
MobstaKru
ThetatheGreat
Alicex
Cam3048
Fit-Vegnablitz
Haplo
Neomackenzie
Rogue
HadesTheDarkOne
Approved ~Zap

The moderator contact for this thread is Zap

Kamikizzle
1st May 2005, 11:46 AM
Our users have posted a total of 758 articles within 107 topics! See how active we are? And we are going to be going through a big renovation of the boards to make them more user friendly, not to mention GAMES! We have at the moment 20 games, and will be getting more games soon. :wave:

http://www.freepgs.com/kamikizzle/forum/portal.php

Elite_Member_of_Chaos
2nd May 2005, 11:54 AM
GoC is active and has many strong allies, that will back us up in anything we do. We are also gradually getting stronger, And i beleive that soon we will also be what most of are allies are like atm. Foe has jsut started and we have made GoC in it, and with this new age of Foe i am sure we will excell in Foe aswell as Koc!!! :D

HadesTheDarkOne
3rd May 2005, 01:36 PM
However his signature is suspended for whatever reason, Elite is a cool guy to talk to. He takes care of GoC very well, and he has a great co-leader who made the wicked phpBB forums, much better then the regular and boring invisionfree forums you see everywhere :P

This alliance is young, but certainly good. Give it a chance: http://www.freepgs.com/kamikizzle/forum/portal.php

Kamikizzle
4th May 2005, 06:53 PM
The clan is very active, although at the moment you can't really see that reflected on the forums. We also are expanding our FoE sections, and seem to be gaining some respect in the KoC community.

And.....THERE IS A SURPRISE COMING SOON ;)

hudsonfire
4th May 2005, 09:53 PM
http://www.no unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique links.php?uniqid=w9q2jixb
why wont my link work right?

Phyrus
4th May 2005, 10:39 PM
http://www.no unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique links.php?uniqid=w9q2jixb
why wont my link work right?

because unique links are forbidden from these forums. read both these forum rules and the game rules.

FireBall29
6th May 2005, 05:36 PM
We are very active right now. On both the forum and kings of chaos. We have a few members in the top 5,000 ranks. We are growing very fast and remember that your rank doesn't matter to us. We're just here to have fun with the game. If you truely want to have fun though you should join an alliance. So you can meet new people and make new friends. Why not start with Guardians of Chaos.

fitza
6th May 2005, 11:58 PM
Everyday we have new people sign up. We all help everyone and do not leave anyone. you not have Guardians of Chaos GUARD you in both KoC and FoE?

FireBall29
8th May 2005, 02:15 PM
We have alot of activity on our forums for the number of people that we have. We're growing and having people move up in ranks on both FoE and KoC. This is going to be an advantage to us. Since we play on both KoC and FoE. Fitza is right about protecting you though. We will protect anyone who decides to join us.

Elite_Member_of_Chaos
9th May 2005, 08:21 AM
We are about to officially move to new forums and the new forums are more organised and i think they will boost our activity, and get us more members. :biggrin3: We are also trying to get our clan higher in the games we are playing which are Koc and Foe atm.

FireBall29
9th May 2005, 05:55 PM
We're going to have a great move to the forums and i will be one of the ones that will be very active when this happens. This would be an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to join us. You will have a few of our players for both KoC and FoE on. So you can learn new strategies and get tips right away. Plus like Chaos said they will be more organized.

Elite_Member_of_Chaos
12th May 2005, 03:56 AM
GoC is havin lots of Fun in Foe, and is gettin bigger in it, but we play mostly for Fun!! :icon10: We also like to do good inthe games we paly ofcourse, and one of our members of GoC is ranked in the top 100, in Foe. So we are doin good, and i hope ill be top 100 soon.

FireBall29
14th May 2005, 11:26 AM
We have moved to are new forums. ^_^ This is a great move and we're hoping to get some new members upon this. The forums are alot more organized than they use to be. It's like Chaos said we play for fun and are just trying to have a good time. We don't care what rank or how good you are. Why not join us if you just want to have fun than.

Elite_Member_of_Chaos
15th May 2005, 08:09 AM
GoC is excelling in KoC and Foe, and hopefully soon we will have our forums as active as possible. :biggrin3: I am gunna be leavin for some time, but im sure the members aswell as Kami will be fine without me, and when i get back im sure GoC will be better then ever!!!!

HadesTheDarkOne
15th May 2005, 11:22 AM
Elite Member is a cool guy. And I'm sure the alliance he's running is cool as well :)

I'm not really active for this alliance, but I know about their quality forums which are just ass kicking! Nice looking layout and not such a rubbish forum from IF. It's good to hear you guys are not only limiting to KoC but also do play in FoE which is a great game to play I think. Anyway, GoC is a cool alliance :P

FireBall29
15th May 2005, 02:27 PM
Like Chaos said we don't have that active of forums now, but they will eventually get more and more active as time goes on. Chaos will be taking a vacation soon but that doesn't mean that Kami isn't capable of helping out. All of our members are capable of giving good advice and we should have a pretty active forum before Chaos returns.

Elite_Member_of_Chaos
19th May 2005, 04:52 PM
Thats right, what Fireball and Hades have said is true.(yes i am a cool guy :P, or so im told) GoC has great allies and lots of friends and even though were small atm, we are quite active for our size except for atm because most people are havin or studyin for exams includin myself. But every clan has to start somewhere right? And we are only lookin for active members because that is what we need, ARE YOU AN ACTIVE PERSON? If you are then come on down to our forums and register and join our great and friendly community!!! http://www.freepgs.com/kamikizzle/forum/portal.php

FireBall29
22nd May 2005, 01:07 PM
We have a very friendly atmosphere and community. We will help out anyone in need. Are members are very friendly and won't mind spending time to get to know you. We will try and get to know all of are members. Chaos is right we need some active members to perticipate in some of the things that go on around the forums.

Neomackenzie
24th May 2005, 03:50 AM
The Guardian of Chaos alliance is one of The Summoned's allies. :) we are glad to work with such a nice clan with hard working leaders who care about their members.. This clan was founded this age by experienced people.. We hope that GoC will go far and will do well ;)

Check them out: http://www.freepgs.com/kamikizzle/forum/portal.php

Elite_Member_of_Chaos
27th May 2005, 11:33 AM
Your too kind Neo:). The Summoned are one of our most valued allies, They have my utmost respect and they wholly deserve it. GoC is going through some hardships at the moment but this time will pass, (i hope) and we will be as strong as ever in the coming times.

FireBall29
27th May 2005, 05:17 PM
We are going through hardships but don't make it change your mind on joining us. These times will pass us and we'll become stronger than ever. We have good friendships forming between our allies and us. This will make us become greater and get more knowledge. Just because of these hardships don't think of us differently.

Neomackenzie
29th May 2005, 06:55 AM
Guardian of Chaos is undergoing some hard times right now.. although elite_member_of_chaos is having some busy times lately, .. he keeps thinking about the clan and tries to post regularly to keep in touch with the members..

The Summoned & Guardian of Chaos are now allied and we'll make sure the communication between our two clans will be high. We are sharing some members now and i personally joined GoC to make sure our relations will stay tied.

People, join this great and well designed community:

FireBall29
29th May 2005, 01:19 PM
Neo is right are relations with the summoned are going to be tight. I would be one of the members on the summoneds forums and we talk alot. In just the past few days we have close threads with one another and this shows that Guardians of Chaos has a very friendly way of doing things. We might get into a war later on but we will try to solve things diplomaticly.

Elite_Member_of_Chaos
3rd June 2005, 05:49 AM
My busy times have passed for a while and now im hopin to boost our activity on forums, im going to recruit more people and it shouldn't be that hard since our forum is great, check out our new skin :D, we are gunna get through this im sure about it, i don't see why you wouldn't want to join our awsome forum and great members.

FireBall29
3rd June 2005, 05:25 PM
The new skin Kami made looks awesome. We even got a banner. Our first or second official banner. It's an exciting moment and the activity is starting to go up on the forums, too. More people are starting to post and talk. We have some of are allies people on and they're doing pretty well.

Theta
4th June 2005, 10:19 PM
GoC has a large and extensive memberbase. Not only that, they have some excellent leaders who will do anything they possible can for their members. Elite is a great person who im sure is going to lead this clan into the right direction.
Why Defy Your Fate

Check them out

FireBall29
6th June 2005, 04:06 PM
We are a good alliance as Theta pointed out and our leaders will do anything in their power to help you out. Now that's saying alot. On top of that though we have Elite. What more could you ask for. We have a great leader that helps out and gets to know the members. Some of the leaders out there don't know some of there members.

Elite_Member_of_Chaos
8th June 2005, 05:58 PM
GoC is very special for me, its a great place to go if your looking for some kind and kool friends who are also experienced at Koc, our forum is great it has everything from an arcade to an irc channel, you name it we have it (mostly :p), our members are great. What else do you want, Come And Join Now!!!! http://www.freepgs.com/kamikizzle/forum/portal.php

FireBall29
10th June 2005, 12:23 PM
We've have a great atmosphere as Chaos pointed out. The people that you'll meet here are very kind and will probably be friends with you throughout the game and maybe even lifetime friends. This is why GoC is a good place to be. It has everything that you want mainly.