PDA

View Full Version : limit quantity of command chain

drugfreeboy
19th March 2005, 09:39 AM
i dont know about you guys but having a challenge is always fun once in awile? am i right? or am i wrong? i used to love KoC cus i knew i would always be chanllenged to climb the ranks. but sence age 4 started LS has got almost 2 million men in a month. HOW DO I WIN????????? is there a way? maybe there should be an officer limit or something? maybe i just will ahve to wait until he dies of old age but that migth take 2 long. idk i have alot of crazy ideas but an idea i have is that they make it harder for Lord striker to do so good . incluuding anyone else on the 1-3rd pages

Zap
19th March 2005, 09:48 AM
there have been many suggestions about officers

but if you want to win then you must spend at least as much time as LS did to achieve his 1# spot and that is some years

hogoblin
19th March 2005, 09:49 AM
wow, you're full of good ideas

maybe we can ban anyone who is higher then you in rank as well

drugfreeboy
19th March 2005, 09:56 AM
good idea!

if u read i never said i wanted anyone banned just 2 make some fair way of us guys having a chance. how do we win? does anyone know?

BigGator5
19th March 2005, 09:58 AM
This really doesn't belong here.

Lord Striker worked hard for that spot. Denny was #1 last Age. Someone will take #1 next Age. I hope one day to make it too, but it will be awhile.

drugfreeboy
19th March 2005, 10:03 AM
hey who changed the name? o well. where does it belong? i thought this was a suggestion? well he has worked for many years. if i had discovered this game the same time he did i would maybe be doing almost as well as he is bcus im very dedicated 2 thisd game. maybe there should be a limit of only 100 officers. becsuse then it will be mroe on skill and pulling your own wait by actually clickign yourself and not making uure officers do all the work.
theory:
Lord striker discoveredthe game b4 anyone else did probably so he had time wen automessengers still worked or just messaged alot to people who didnt know how to play and was recruiting then b4 anyone else. now a new age comes and he gets all these solgers. he doesnt even need to play anymore. its not just him. its alot of the guys that have 1million solgers i find it annoying that i can never be ranked 1st. is there a game like KoC but u cant have any officers? iwould like that game

Zap
19th March 2005, 10:25 AM
hey who changed the name? o well. where does it belong? i thought this was a suggestion?

a mod (not me) changed the thread name to something which tells more about about this suggestion

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=7828

Killer-Rival
19th March 2005, 12:25 PM
bad idea, if you want more officers, just spend more time recruiting, how do you think they got there officers? they didn't just magicaly appear there!

NoKtUrNaL
19th March 2005, 12:45 PM
well they didnt exactly do alot to gain them either, most were still obtained from their current rank....by means of recruiting your saying just go out there and randomly pick out people....how does that benefit anyone? you could be recruiting someone who doesnt speak your language, who hates the game or who is about 8 years old, show some respect to your officers and pick them properly not at random