PDA

View Full Version : Battle suggestion

logis
18th March 2005, 03:30 PM
I think it would nice when someone attacks you, and you have defended yourself then you get some money from attackers pocket, and now just attackers can get money and victims dont get anything, apart losing people..
so what do you think ?

UlTiMa-
18th March 2005, 06:00 PM
There is something called spying for a reason, so that you can find out if your going to lose. This would pretty much defeat mass attacks, and jsut be plain out.... weird. I dont know, im just dont like the idea... but w/e :whistle:

mutherm
18th March 2005, 09:44 PM
there wouldnt be a point of massing somebody, you would just give them gold if you cant beat their DA, instead of killing their spies/sents. This is not a good idea m8 !!

eth
18th March 2005, 10:09 PM
I agree with the others, coz when a battle is concluded, the victoralways gets the spoils and the loser either loses his gold or doesnt get any gold.

nod2003
19th March 2005, 05:11 AM
Yes but there is a difference when a rampaging army assaults you in your castle. What do they have that they can lose compared to you? What I think is that a much smaller army that flees would drop the weapons that they are holding as they do so as that would prevent people using a second account with minimal weaponry to freely spy on anothers defence regardless of their sentry

logis
20th March 2005, 05:28 AM
There is something called spying for a reason, so that you can find out if your going to lose. This would pretty much defeat mass attacks, and jsut be plain out.... weird. I dont know, im just dont like the idea... but w/e :whistle:

but it is annoying, what the attacker can lose ? some weapon damage, and few soldiers killed, and what attacker can gain ? lots of soldiers killed (if defender has lot of people) , sentries killed (if defender has more than 1000 sentries)
and what defender gets if he wons the battle ?
he gets his defence soldiers killed, sentries killed, weapoins damaged...
and there is no compensation for this

sometimes this game made me think that game is maded just for attacking
and this is not funny at all.

And if this suggestion would be added, then attackers knowing that they can lose money they will be more carefull on choosing theyrs victims.

slyphs
22nd March 2005, 08:11 AM
The attacker loses turns. If your income (mostly) depends on attacking a failed attack means no income.

Ringbearer
22nd March 2005, 08:38 AM
If the defender wins they get to keep their gold, which for incomes that depend on tbg is reward enough.

arkanoid
22nd March 2005, 09:52 AM
It wouldnt work anyway lol all an attacker would have to do is make sure he/she had zero gold before he/she attacked.