PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Time Clock

mekanik
18th March 2005, 01:09 PM
I think the official KoC time (to the second) should be posted on all pages so we can know exactly when the next turn / day will start.

Mordee
25th March 2005, 10:56 AM
I thought they had that already with the mins until turn thing? I don't think there is anything else you could do. Unless you're talking about displaying the seconds as well? Even then, that doesn't really help, they already have the mins display telling you when your next turn will come. Maybe you could elaborate some more??

jaylweb
26th March 2005, 08:36 PM
I think the official KoC time (to the second) should be posted on all pages so we can know exactly when the next turn / day will start.
I live in Nevada and my guys show up around 9pm PST. Perhaps the day starts at 12am EST?? That would be too crazy. lol

I think it would be nice to have it display when the rankings will update on the information panel right under Rank and above Turns. This way I wouldn't have to keep going to the Attack screen and scrolling to the bottom. :frusty:

variationpwnz
28th March 2005, 12:55 PM
He means an on-server time, so if people the game the game is going to be reset or paused then and then at this and that time, it would be clear because of the server time. also you would know when you get your unit-prod men, and other stuff.