PDA

View Full Version : officer limits

en-ril
17th March 2005, 06:19 AM
i tkink that there should be a limit on the amount of officers a comander can have this would make the game fairer by spreading the advantages down the ranks of an alliance
this idea with the idea that you can choose officers would work well

Deeppack
17th March 2005, 03:13 PM
i think there shouldnt be a limit cause a natural reaction on to much officers will eventually mean losing some......You cant help them all and if someone else offers them something then you will lose them imeadiatly. Just get rid of the message limit and let manual recruiting be possible again. This will be a good way to give all people a good commander, since they all will be messaged with offers.

nod2003
19th March 2005, 04:32 AM
i dont know, fame seems to be a huge advantage here, esp those in top 10. It could be mitigated by an officer cap of 50 or 100 and would not be likely to affect the "average Joe"

NoKtUrNaL
19th March 2005, 11:43 AM
SC and PR would have dozens of arrivals a week just for having high accounts with many officers, new players think this is a sign of strength when infact i feel the more officers the weaker the alliance
if you stick with a lower amount you can help them all out instead of ignoring the little people...